~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Very faint bfp for me on 10dpo. I ovulated earlier than expected this month so af actually was due today. No sign so far - yipee!

:witch: finally. 15 DPO! Just wish I hadn't had SEVEN days of spotting prior. Good lord!

I got AF late last night 4 days early. Oh well, better luck next month. :thumbup:

Nothin for me. No BFP no AF sign :cry:

congrats to all the BFP's and
:hugs: for those the :witch: caught

Congratulations to the new :bfp:'s! It gives me hope to see so many. :dance:

AF came, after being a day late. Oh well on to next month. :D

Very faint bfp for me on 10dpo. I ovulated earlier than expected this month so af actually was due today. No sign so far - yipee!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dust:
:hugs: to those whom AF paid an unwelcome visit

I'm on 13dpo and testing in less than 12 hours. Getting really nervous and steeling myself for a negative result. I've been feeling a little "different" the past few days but I don't know if that's equivalent to feeling pregnant. I dunno. Never been pregnant before so I have nothing to compare it to. I have a few symptoms but not enough to convince me. Just enough to back up my feeling "different". I don't know. We'll see.

Congrats!!! We're both 3 wks 6 days along :D :happydance:

Sorry to those that the witch got..Here's to March BFP's. :hugs::flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dust:
:hugs: to those whom AF paid an unwelcome visit

I'm on 13dpo and testing in less than 12 hours. Getting really nervous and steeling myself for a negative result. I've been feeling a little "different" the past few days but I don't know if that's equivalent to feeling pregnant. I dunno. Never been pregnant before so I have nothing to compare it to. I have a few symptoms but not enough to convince me. Just enough to back up my feeling "different". I don't know. We'll see.

I know! I'm testing tomorrow morning and nervous as hell. I'm having cramps, but no bleeding or spotting. Very unusual for me. Usually the minute cramps hit, I get AF, but *knock on wood* I don't think it's that. These are just uncomfortable cramps in my back. *sigh* Need a :bfp: badly :-(

I think that three faint lines equate to a :bfp: so here's me announcing at 10dpo!

:dust: to all still in the tww!

:hugs: to those who ran into the stupid witch

Congratulations Petitpas!!! =D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AF hasn't showed but the day is not over. She may give me a 31 day cycle this month which only means more waiting!(til Weds)

Looks like the old witch is just about to arrive :cry: onto to march we go.

How are you zoie?

Hi Zoie, can you move me from the 25th to the 28th please, late ov so I'm only 6dpo now when I should be 9dpo.

Got to wait longer now!!

Congratulations to all those with BFPs already :)

Still No witch for me!! 17/18dpo getting a little wound up now!!! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"