~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

I thought I checked back in already. AF got me this month. I am O right now, and have been bd all weekend!!!

Boo! Hiss! :bfn:!!

No sign of AF yet but on my first day she doesn't rear her ugly head until the evening...sometimes quite late. So I technically haven't missed it yet. At one point I thought it was starting as I definitely felt leaking but when I got to the bathroom is was only the clear stuff. My cp keeps getting higher and the nausea that started two days ago keeps getting worse. This morning my hubby said my boobs felt hot to the touch. I have these yucky symptoms and yet I still get BFN. Geez. I'd put up with them if I was preggo but getting these icky, sicky symptoms and STILL getting my period for my birthday SUCKS!!!

Testing tomorrow if the witch doesn't show up by then.

Boo! Hiss! :bfn:!!

No sign of AF yet but on my first day she doesn't rear her ugly head until the evening...sometimes quite late. So I technically haven't missed it yet. At one point I thought it was starting as I definitely felt leaking but when I got to the bathroom is was only the clear stuff. My cp keeps getting higher and the nausea that started two days ago keeps getting worse. This morning my hubby said my boobs felt hot to the touch. I have these yucky symptoms and yet I still get BFN. Geez. I'd put up with them if I was preggo but getting these icky, sicky symptoms and STILL getting my period for my birthday SUCKS!!!

Testing tomorrow if the witch doesn't show up by then.

Fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx for tomorrow! Af on your birthday is just not allowed.:growlmad:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:OMG LADIES

I thought I was out ladies but finally got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: and just for you symptom spotters I have not really had any symptoms except sore boobs and creamy cm!!!
I actually thought had had an anovulatory cycle but obviously did:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My witch showed up. :cry: Joining the March thread.

hi ladies

NO AF as of yet. is my body teasing me?

did clear blue digi yesterday said NOT PREGNANT!

so looks like thats me out, i probably just did not ovulate this month cxx

hi ladies

still might be time, even when u dont Ovulate u still get your af xx

eloooo no BFP or AF yet :mad: irataten!!!xxxxxxxxxxx my body is annoying me nw!!!going by my cervix and CM ive OV'd like 2 times since my MC :S what the hell!!!just checkd and my cervix has gon back to really soft and sqwidgy really wet and wen i wipe thers a yelowy creamy like snot (SO SORRY TMI) on the tissue!!!OH has gon to college so i need him back here hahaha got to wait til 5!!!!!!noooooo xxx

hi ladies

Hun I thought that too i had BFN at 14dpo and 18dpo today i had BFP!!! xxx Keep the faith

Congrats, Hann79! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

I realized I miscalculated when my AF is due. It's actually not due until tonight and I've been doing some reading that says the first missed day would be tomorrow so that's when I'm retesting. However, it kind of feels like AF is on her way. My cp is still high but it's not all that wet.

:witch: arrived this afternoon :cry: ...on to March...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:OMG LADIES

I thought I was out ladies but finally got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: and just for you symptom spotters I have not really had any symptoms except sore boobs and creamy cm!!!
I actually thought had had an anovulatory cycle but obviously did:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay, congrats!! xx

Ok so I'm between 28-31 days. Yesterday would have been 28 days no AF but I'm spotting today so I'm expecting AF soon although I saw this

'Implantation bleeding and spotting happens within 1-2 days after arrival of the blastocyst in the uterus, usually around 9 days after ovulation (dpo), with a range of 6-12 days'

Today would be 12DPO of a 31 day cycle. :) I can hope! but I do doubt it.

ETA: Ok this has got to be AF coming along I can't stop crying!

Ok so I'm between 28-31 days. Yesterday would have been 28 days no AF but I'm spotting today so I'm expecting AF soon although I saw this

'Implantation bleeding and spotting happens within 1-2 days after arrival of the blastocyst in the uterus, usually around 9 days after ovulation (dpo), with a range of 6-12 days'

Don't give up hope until AF actually shows up. I spotted on CD10 and CD12 and thought it was AF, but I actually my :bfp: so it was implantation spotting not AF after all! Fingers crossed for you xx

Don't give up hope until AF actually shows up. I spotted on CD10 and CD12 and thought it was AF, but I actually got my :bfp: so it was implantation spotting not AF after all! Fingers crossed for you xx

Don't give up hope until AF actually shows up. I spotted on CD10 and CD12 and thought it was AF, but I actually got my :bfp: so it was implantation spotting not AF after all! Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks. How long were your cycles? Also, when did you test?

I'm confused. I have been spotting on and off since 10dpo and today I am 12dpo. I though af was coming, just because the spotting seemed heavier, but it is almost gone again! :shrug: I am so confused. I am acting like she is on her way so I don't get my hopes up too much, but I have no af symptoms that I normally would get. Like cramps! No cramps! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->