~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Haven't tested yet due to lack of tests and funds to get said tests. AF is due tomorrow. We'll see. :D

I got my :bfp: today.

I am so shocked and still can't believe it is real. I had so many people tell me that because of my hubby being quite older...49 to be exact that it could take awhile. We started trying December 6th and here i am announcing my :bfp:

I got my :bfp: today.

I am so shocked and still can't believe it is real. I had so many people tell me that because of my hubby being quite older...49 to be exact that it could take awhile. We started trying December 6th and here i am announcing my :bfp:

Congratulations :baby:

The witch arrived today! Congratulations to those women with there BFPs... and commiserations to those of us with the witch. I hope next month its our turn!

All added, i think ive had a chemical :cry: so i think that im mummy to another angel :cry: xx

MissZoie I am so sorry for your loss! I had a chemical last months and its just horrible. We are both moms to 2 special angels. Huge hugs to you. I know how you are feeling!

Congratulations to all of the women who got :bfp:'s and :hugs: to those the :witch: visited.

Hello,

Sorry for being absent to reply. We just had our internet connection fixed. ^^. But, AF caught me, early, this month. *shucks* Try, try again, I say. :).

Hi Miss Zoe

I am 3 days late. Testing tomorrow (19 Feb). Will let you know how it goes.

AF arrived for me last night :(

Was almost 2 days late (which is very late for someone who is normally as regular as clockwork lol) So had really got my hopes up - Silly me!

Congratulations to those with BFP I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Had implant out 5 1/2 weeks ago now, last period was 7 1/2 weeks ago, but so far no BFP and no AF!
Went to the docs earlier in the week and they wanted me to drop a morning urine sample off, which I did, and I've just phoned the docs and they've said that they're going to get a nurse to ring me back. I know it's routine as I don't think they like the receptionists giving out information and results, but I can't help hoping that the nurse will give me good news...!
If it's still a neg, then I really will be miffed coz I haven't had any signs of a period in ages and I just want it to hurry up so I know where I am!

Congratulations to all those who have got their BFPs this month! Well done and I wish you all a very happy and healthy 9 months!
Good luck to all us other hopefuls and special hugs to those with little angels, I really hope this is a lucky year for us all. xxx

All added, i think ive had a chemical :cry: so i think that im mummy to another angel :cry: xx

Awwww Hunni I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:
You're angels will bring you their brother or sister soon. Hear if you need to talk
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not wanting to tempt fate but the :witch: isn't here and no signs, testing Saturday
xxxx

Had implant out 5 1/2 weeks ago now, last period was 7 1/2 weeks ago, but so far no BFP and no AF!
Went to the docs earlier in the week and they wanted me to drop a morning urine sample off, which I did, and I've just phoned the docs and they've said that they're going to get a nurse to ring me back. I know it's routine as I don't think they like the receptionists giving out information and results, but I can't help hoping that the nurse will give me good news...!
If it's still a neg, then I really will be miffed coz I haven't had any signs of a period in ages and I just want it to hurry up so I know where I am!

Congratulations to all those who have got their BFPs this month! Well done and I wish you all a very happy and healthy 9 months!
Good luck to all us other hopefuls and special hugs to those with little angels, I really hope this is a lucky year for us all. xxx

Good luck hunni :hugs: xxxx

Well I posted yesterday morning saying AF had arrived as I really thought she was about to but she's only just arrived now, I really hate the witch for keeping me in suspense and giving me false hope!!

She's BAAAAAAAAACK!!!! Once again and a day early. I'll give her some credit, at least she doesn't show up late and make me get my hopes up!! So mark me off the list with a BFN and loads of dust to rest of you ladies!!

Hey, my AF/ BFP should be due 24th Feb...... stay away witch!! Good luck to all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->