~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

I'm confused. I have been spotting on and off since 10dpo and today I am 12dpo. I though af was coming, just because the spotting seemed heavier, but it is almost gone again! :shrug: I am so confused. I am acting like she is on her way so I don't get my hopes up too much, but I have no af symptoms that I normally would get. Like cramps! No cramps! :shrug:

When are you testing?

I'm confused. I have been spotting on and off since 10dpo and today I am 12dpo. I though af was coming, just because the spotting seemed heavier, but it is almost gone again! :shrug: I am so confused. I am acting like she is on her way so I don't get my hopes up too much, but I have no af symptoms that I normally would get. Like cramps! No cramps! :shrug:

When are you testing?

I'm set to test for the 26th, but I just don't know anymore. AF is "due" on 24th.

When are you testing?

I'm set to test for the 26th, but I just don't know anymore. AF is "due" on 24th.

Me too if AF doesn't show come Wednesday. Hope AF stays away for you :dust:

When are you testing?

Me too if AF doesn't show come Wednesday. Hope AF stays away for you :dust:

Thanks Sweetie! You too! Do you have a Journal? :dust: I'm so confused and nervous!

Put me down for Thurs the 25. I've already started testing and am getting faint lines (but on the unreliable blue dye tests...) so I'm a tad unsure, but the 25 is 6 days before my missed period so I figure it's a good few days to show if my lines get darker or not! :)

[/QUOTE] Thanks. How long were your cycles? Also, when did you test?[/QUOTE]

My cycles vary between 28 and 34 days. My luteal phase is only 12 days though. I tested at 11DPO and got a very very faint positive, so faint it didn't show up on a photo (internet cheapie test). Tested again at 12DPO and got a stronger, but still faint, line (IC again). Tested again at 12DPO on a proper HPT and got a good strong line. I also tested on 14DPO on a OPK, just for fun, and got a strong line on that too!

still no sign of AF for me :shrug: keep thinking that she has arrived and when i check there is nothing there :wacko: i tested yesterday morning and got a BFN so will try and wait a few days if AF doesnt show before I test again

Hi, I'm due AF on 25th. Did a test this am and got a BFN. I know its a bit early but had convinced myself i would get a BFP as i have a few symptoms. Now feel down like i'm never gonna get there. Oh well, maybe i'll be lucky, will wait to see if AF arrives.

I'm officially out for the month. Tested this morning and got a BFN. Not even two seconds later the :witch: showed up.

On to March and cycle #6

I think I'm out. Thought the spotting stopped but it started again and I tested early :blush: today at 2MU and :bfn: I will be ok though as we have a better plan to try again this coming cycle. I'll update you when :witch: arrives. Still no signs other than the spotting but I just know I am done.

I'm still holding on to hope! I'm now CD 30, no signs of AF. I'm trying to hold out until the 28th to test, my POAS addiction may kick in and I might test on Friday.

hey can you give an angel in the place of my :bfp: please?
gona catch me a sticky march bean!
xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: to those who are being visited by the :witch: and for those who have an :angel: I am so sorry

Good Luck to the ladies who are still waiting for an answer

xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hunni, I had an mc in the January testing thread and now I have BFP keep your chin up and things do happen xxxxx

I am still waiting for AF, 6 days later:shrug:.

So happy for all the BFPs!!!!:happydance::happydance:

So sad to hear of the angels:nope:.

Hope all is well and praying for this board!:hugs:

af got me :cry: onto marchhhh

UGHHHHHH!!!!

Good luck :dust:

I think I'm out. Thought the spotting stopped but it started again and I tested early :blush: today at 2MU and :bfn: I will be ok though as we have a better plan to try again this coming cycle. I'll update you when :witch: arrives. Still no signs other than the spotting but I just know I am done.

If witch arrives :) It's not over until she shows hun. PMA :dust: Oh and no I do not have a journal.

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: :dust:
I am still waiting for AF, 6 days later:shrug:.

So happy for all the BFPs!!!!:happydance::happydance:

So sad to hear of the angels:nope:.

Hope all is well and praying for this board!:hugs:

Are you not having any tests? :dust:

ok i'm out the:witch: arrived yester evening (2days early). good luck to all in the tww. hugs to all that witch got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->