Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

I'm 37, will be 38 in May. My mom had my last two siblings at 37 and 38.
My paternal grandmother had her last kid at 45. It's not over until menopause. My assistants are all in their mid 20s and have multiple children out of wedlock (all of the pregnancies were "accidental"). I would much rather be in our situation and struggling to get pregnant than to raise a kid alone and be in a financial mess in my 20s.

Big hugs to all the ladies af has claimed so far :hugs: alas I too must join your ranks, she arrived early yet again :growlmad: Not much hope with a lp of only 8 days :hissy:

Hope I'm the last one she visits :dust:<3:dust: to everyone still waiting to test.

couldn't agree with you more, Jessie! I was in no shape to have having children in my 20's! I was still a child myself.
My mom had me at 18 and my sister at 23 so I can't compare to her, but her mom had her at 44, I think, so I'm good there. My other grandmother had 6 kids between 23 and 33 I think, so can't compare to her either. And all of my aunts were naughty and dumb and had their kids from teen years to early 20s.

keebs - I'm SO sorry!! is this a common lp timeframe for you or a freak thing this month? :hugs: to you

Yes Jessie, I think that's a good perspective to keep in mind.

Sorry AF as claimed more.

Nothing much to report. Feeling some odd pinching feelings and I am starving all the time. I've had both during the 2ww before but don't recall this much before. Again, it could still be all in my head.

could be a fall-back, Canada - I've heard of those happening after O. hopefully it'll spike again tomorrow.

Thanks for that :hugs: and it look like it did indeed :happydance:

So I am going to say I am 4DPO today.. ff hasn't given me crosshairs due to the massive temp drop, but I have read around about the fallback rise and this appears to be what has happened this month.. never experienced this before so hoping its a good sign!
Will continue to temp and see where it goes.. but I am offically putting myself in the TWW! :yipee:

so glad you spiked again, Canada!! :friends:

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I hope to see some BFPs - we have quite a few testers this weekend!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to those of you that AF got or have signs she is :hugs:

My OPKs came in the mail today so I used one this afternoon and it was negative. It's CD 15 so I MAY have missed it but when I was tracking and temping to conceive my DD I ovulated anywhere from 15-18, so it could still be coming. I don't check CM but I did notice lots of what seemed like ewcm yesterday. We've been BDing every other day just to cover our bases since this is my only my 2nd cycle since getting pregnant March of last year.

We decided last minute to start trying this month so I wasn't prepared with OPKs. I'd LOVE to get it on the 1st try but won't be too disappointed.

I think next cycle I will try temping again, that worked really well for me last time. I get up to nurse my DD a few times a night so it may not be perfectly accurate but I will try to be as consistent as i can and see what happens.

Hoping I didn't miss O this month, will keep using opks.

Also this cycle started weird, had my norally AF, then a few days after I was bleedin lightly again, more than spotting, but light and just for a day. So wondering what that was about and if that will effect O day....

Good luck ladies, hope to see some BFPs soon!!!

I had a massive temp drop this morning. Never had this before. Not sure if it's from mouth breathing or what. AF not due for another week.

I'm out this month -- :witch: turned up in full force this morning.

Best of luck to those still in. Maggs, really hoping that the dip is a good sign for you.

I'm out too. :growlmad: Knew it as soon as i woke up this morning and boobs had stopped hurting. At least I will physically feel good this week! My PMS symptoms the last few months have been so awful. Here's hoping for lucky month #3. :thumbup: Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!!! <3

Another temp drop :cry: not sure but wondering if I even O this month? Unless I had a fallback at 3dpo and then implant dip at 5dpo?? I think that's wishful thinking right now though :shrug:
:dust: to everyone!!!! And massive :hugs: to those that are out.

Did anyone test over the weekend? I did this morning but it was a bfn on an ic. Fmu was pretty diluted though. Af not due till Fri or Sat though.

BFN's all weekend and a temp drop today. AF should be here tomorrow.

oh man - I'm so sorry for all of the ladies who got the witch over the weekend!! big hugs to you all!!

hopefully we'll all be on our way for some holiday gifts!!

August & Maggs - FX'ed for you still!!

Ive got 2 cycles left to conceive before ds turns 4. I was hoping for a less than 4 year age gap as he's got a half brother 11 years older than him already.

I called my obgyn today and made an appt for December 8th. That will give us one more cycle to get that BFP on our own. I feel a little better knowing we are on the path to get some answers and help if needed.

it feels so much better to have some answers in your pocket, for sure - we had our tests done this summer (me - blood work and HSG, he - SA). Next step is getting our appointment with the RE to get a scientific plan in place. Probably look to book that in January b/c DH's work is so busy end of year that he can't commit to an appointment.

I just had a monitoring scan and the nurse said my body is responding well to the Clomid- I'm on CD12 and she said my lining looks good and I have a 17mm follicle on the left side, so I should ovulate in the next couple days. So still on track for my testing day! I'm hoping it's Wed, as OH and I need to try to get another BD session tomorrow and hopefully Wed morning too if he can manage it!

Wish: I hear ya on the testing and feeling good about being able to rule out other issues. I went in for CD3 bloodwork today to check estradiol and FSH. Hubby is going in for SA this week and I have a HSG scheduled for Friday.

Fezzle: :thumbup:

Man, i felt so sad looking at our first page and all the witch emoticons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->