••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

thanks hun. Their not too bad. Got 2 on penicillin. Just been a nightmare, all dropping like flies from temperatures. I’m so worried about catching covid incase it causes something to go wrong with the pregnancy. Also stupidly compared each dpo with my sons. 20dpo today. With him at this stage my morning sickness kicked in and I’m still not feeling any and I got 3+ on a digital but this one on the same dpo is still 2-3. So of course now I’m worrying things aren’t going as well as they were with him. Still can’t shift the horrible feeling somethings gonna go wrong

You might’ve just started with less hcg this time? Theres such a huge window of variance for hcg levels. I finally got my hcg results back from this pregnancy at 4 weeks 6 days was over 4400, with my daughter at 5 weeks was only 1092 and that had an extra 24hrs to double. Thats a huge difference :) i did get my bfp 3 days earlier this time too. I thought i would have the same symptoms and time frame too but not even close, only similar thing was the cramping between 4-6 weeks. It is so hard to shake the feeling something isnt right though and its hard not to compare pregnancies xx

Yes I was on here back in 2010 and 2012 under the user name Future Hopes.
When I came back in 2018 I couldn’t remember my logging in password and stuff so I made this account and been sugger honey on here since September 2018 so I think most of the ladies know me by this name. But a few May remember Future hopes.
I’m so glad your back here and I love you already your gonna fit in so well here.
Everyone is so so lovely.
Yeah back in the day is was way more active on Here . It’s so much more quieter now.
These testing threads seem really busy tho which I love.

thanks love. I pray you get your BFP soon love. I’ll be doing a little happy dance when you do.
<3

hiya love.
Was that the pink CB digital or the purple one?
I’ve used the purple one and that shows 4 most fertile days.
But I think the pink one is the 2 most fertile days.
So when you got your flashy that would of been a firtile day and the static would be your peak day.
My opks are only peak for a few hours and usually negative the very next day.
I’ve only had it once where I had 2 days of peak.
I hope that helps a bit love.

How are you doing ? <3

yea it’s supposed to do a flashy smiley then a solid, I never got the flashing one, it was negative then yesterday solid and today negative

@jellybeanxx I'm sorry you and @MumwithPCOS are stuck in a limbo of sorts. Sounds promising that you've both ovulated recently.

@Suggerhoney all of that sounds really promising, too! Fx'd for you!!

Thanks love. I do have a feeling I’m going to be out. Just don’t think this cycle will be the one. It’s just a gut feeling love. fully expecting BFNs. Fx so hard for you tho
You might’ve just started with less hcg this time? Theres such a huge window of variance for hcg levels. I finally got my hcg results back from this pregnancy at 4 weeks 6 days was over 4400, with my daughter at 5 weeks was only 1092 and that had an extra 24hrs to double. Thats a huge difference :) i did get my bfp 3 days earlier this time too. I thought i would have the same symptoms and time frame too but not even close, only similar thing was the cramping between 4-6 weeks. It is so hard to shake the feeling something isnt right though and its hard not to compare pregnancies xx

I can’t believe your already nearly 7 weeks that’s crazy.
When do you have your first scan love?
And how’s the puppy doing? So so cute by the way.

did the coq10 make you ovulate earlier? I ovulated on cd11 this cycle so a couple of days earlier than normal,
I’m taking maca again too and I really hope they both help me get my take home rainbow.
Hope your doing good.

yea it’s supposed to do a flashy smiley then a solid, I never got the flashing one, it was negative then yesterday solid and today negative

That happened to me. I had open circle and then the next day was peak. Maybe it was a very quick and sharp rise.
Oh love I’m so so hoping you won’t need that IVF and you get a lovely surprise BFP [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

CD 13 am and pm OPK. Nowhere near positive.
With my chemical pregnancy in July, I ovulated on CD 12. This is just further proof of how messed up this first cycle post COVID is turning out to be.PXL_20221007_021701439.jpg

Thanks love. I do have a feeling I’m going to be out. Just don’t think this cycle will be the one. It’s just a gut feeling love. fully expecting BFNs. Fx so hard for you tho

I can’t believe your already nearly 7 weeks that’s crazy.
When do you have your first scan love?
And how’s the puppy doing? So so cute by the way.

did the coq10 make you ovulate earlier? I ovulated on cd11 this cycle so a couple of days earlier than normal,
I’m taking maca again too and I really hope they both help me get my take home rainbow.
Hope your doing good.

No scan until 15th november bang on 12 weeks :( the puppy is still annoying me but its been better! My poor cats still wont come inside and i feel terrible for them not having their safe space.

I still ovulated my usual time, cd14 i think maybe got peak 1 day earlier? Just heaps of extra cm and energy i noticed. I dont think i even started taking them until cd7 too. :) im so hopeful they will help you because of the extra cm! Would be so good if it does

10dpo and sure there something on the cheapie strips but the frer looks a tad darker :shrug: I'm unsure really am xx

Sorry about photo shoot couldn't get a good pic lol xx

20221007_071810.jpg 20221007_070824.jpg 20221007_070947.jpg 20221007_071551.jpg 20221007_070809.jpg

Well seems those tests must've been evaps yesterday which is strange because they were different brands but both same sensitivity but hey ho.
Still no af but a BFN again this morning so I'm out. Good luck ladies, I really wish the best for you. If I'm quiet please understand it's just me trying to get my head around it this month xx

@tdog yes I see lines on every single test so I really really hope they are stronger tomorrow xxx

Well seems those tests must've been evaps yesterday which is strange because they were different brands but both same sensitivity but hey ho.
Still no af but a BFN again this morning so I'm out. Good luck ladies, I really wish the best for you. If I'm quiet please understand it's just me trying to get my head around it this month xx
What an odd month :( your progesterone must have been extra high or something. This process can be so unfair sometimes xx

@jellybeanxx I wasn’t able to tell the doc when my last period was with the boys as I was probably cd60 days when I got preggas. Spontanipus ovulation IS REAL girl and I’m in the exact position as you Right now. CD41 today and also 1-2dpo xxx got my darkest OPK ever xxx so fingers crossed for us xxx

Ooh I’m excited for you! PCOS is such a pain but it’s such a buzz when ovulation does actually happen!

@jellybeanxx Your sn looks familiar to me! So hello again I know someone who only got a period every 6 months and she has 3 kids. So far longer cycles than 46 days!!! Good luck!

That’s reassuring, thank you!

Hope the :bfp:s start rolling in soon ladies.
Spreading so much extra sticky and healthy take home baby baby dust all over this group.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So my theory about you having a cold is that our immune systems lower in pregnancy so maybe it’s an early sign for you! Always look for those signs of hope!

10dpo and sure there something on the cheapie strips but the frer looks a tad darker :shrug: I'm unsure really am xx

Sorry about photo shoot couldn't get a good pic lol xx

View attachment 1111806 View attachment 1111807 View attachment 1111808 View attachment 1111809 View attachment 1111810

I do see it! Are you going to try some more tests today? I swear darker lines happen later in the day!

I had a temp rise this morning so feeling pretty positive. Hoping it continues!

Hi love so good to have you back. I was worried about you that’s why I asked how you was. Sorry you been feeling low love, its horrible feeling that way isn’t it.
Glad your feeling a bit better today and I’m so hopeful for this cycle for you.
Remember I said I was gonna start the coq10 and the maca and how worried I was about maca really delaying my ovulation again or not ovulating at all on it.
Well I got the biggest shock. I started the coq10 and the Galatanised Maca on CD2, had so much ewcm this cycle, like I haven’t had this much since we started trying this time around. So I was glad the coq10 was helping with that.
But then shocker, on cd10 I got my peak. And I ovulated on cd11. So I ovulated earlier.
I really thought I would still be waiting to ovulate now.
So it’s nice it happened earlier.
I ovulated on cd10 when I fell with my youngest.
But tbh I think I’m going to be out again this cycle. I read the maca and coq10 need 90 days to work. Funnily enough when I started maca after the 4th chemical in 2020, I fell with my son 3 months later: I really hope these help me to get my rainbow, I know I’ve been ttc for a while now but I’m praying I will be pregnant with my rainbow by feb latest. Or at a push march. I would love to be pregnant right now even tho I said I didn’t want to have a baby In the summer, but it’s better than no baby and if I am now I would be due at the end of June but have it 3 weeks early and June is normally quite a pleasant month, it’s July it got mega mega scorching hot.
So I’m not sure if I will be trying next cycle if I’m out again.
But I will in December.

good luck this cycle love sending lots and lots of sticky healthy rainbow baby dust :dust:

Oh it’s awful love. I remember my throat being so so sore I couldn’t speak or eat or anything. Truly nasty.
Hope the kids get well soon love<3

Hi hon glad to have you back but gutted your still in limbo.
Sounds like you could be ovulating now love esp with the peak and ewcm. I’ve seen women On here ovulate supper late and fall pregnant.
So I’m keeping it all crossed for you love.

A few ladies have said they have a good feeling for me this cycle. I’m 4dpo and not really much going on.
I had a cold all over ovulation so not sure if the egg would of been very good.
Pluss we only managed peak day and not ovulation day so feeling I will be out again. Sigh.
the coq10 I love them.
I’ve had so so much ewcm this cycle.
Like I haven’t had that much In ages.
I started the galatanised maca at the same time on cd2. And I ended up ovulating early on cd11,
Couldn’t believe it when I got my peak on cd10.
But there was a lady on here saying she has been taking coq10 and it made her ovulate earlier too.
I’m 4dpo now and not much going on so not feeling hopeful but we shall see.
Fx you are ovulating now love. Fx fx fx so much <3

Oh love its awful that you and Jelly have these wacky cycles. I was having a mini meltdown when I didn’t ovulate until cd20 after covid so it must be awful having to wait all that time.
What day was that dip love?
My chart looks odd this cycle because my temps were raised b4 ovulation due to being unwell.
I’ll add it.
The open triangle was because I marked the illness box.
View attachment 1111799
kind oh wish I started temping on cd1.

The 4th was my dip and today is the 7th here and it’s been rising everyday so far and hoping it keeps rising. Usually 35.9 pre O which is almost all the time. But atm I’m 36.4 so hoping it keeps rising when I’m pregnant it rises to 37.1 by the end of tww.

I was talking to my friend that is wanting to get her mirena taken out and have her first and I said I’m ovulating and she said oh does that mean you’re on your period and I tried to hide my face but I couldn’t stop laughing lol. Just so used to you girls that know everything inside out haha. I was like don’t worry hun you’ll know all the lingo soon enough. Too cute.

@jellybeanxx weird we both had that weird false positive and then both having a late O. Hmm maybe both get to hav a for real bfp soon. Yeah I know what you mean. When I see pos OPK I’m as excited as if I was knocked up rofl

I’m out
Started pink bleeding this morning only cd25! Shorter cycle again than last

Thanks ladies feeling nauseous but crampy like I'm going to start af :cry: I will prob do another later on see what they look like lol not hopeful about it tbh as frer are crap, I did a cb early and a mommed one and don't look like anything on them tho xx

Just done a answer test aswell I feel I can see something but so unsure but they do require more hcg xx

Thanks ladies feeling nauseous but crampy like I'm going to start af :cry: I will prob do another later on see what they look like lol not hopeful about it tbh as frer are crap, I did a cb early and a mommed one and don't look like anything on them tho xx
maybe 11dpo will be the decider. You never know. Sorry sweet heart :hugs:
I’m out
Started pink bleeding this morning only cd25! Shorter cycle again than last

Im so so sorry I hope it goes away xxx that is a short cycle. I dont mean to give false hope but Any chance it could be delayed IB? xxx :hugs:

:dust::dust:

maybe 11dpo will be the decider. You never know. Sorry sweet heart :hugs:

Im so so sorry I hope it goes away xxx that is a short cycle. I dont mean to give false hope but Any chance it could be delayed IB? xxx :hugs:

:dust::dust:

It has crossed my mind… but kinda don’t want to think that way.

if not we try again November (hubby gets home day after I ovulate in November and he’ll be home for Decembers too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->