••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I'm still very undoubtful tho :shrug: I may do another frer later I don't no xx

I see them too tdog!

I hate frers though! They are my worst nightmare!

well I’ve had a tampon in all morning, had a tiny bit of brown orange blood/discharge on the tip that’s it. I’m hoping it holds off so my cycles don’t get mixed up

That's the thing I say I hate frers but I still buy the dam things :haha: I hate being in limbo and sometimes when you no you just no its awful xx

Good (insert appropriate time of day depending on where you live here) everyone!

I'm so sorry for y'all that are out this month or at least are pretty sure you're out. That royally sucks.

@tdog I see lines on every single test you've posted. Yesterday I didn't really see lines on the cheapest, but today I totally do!!! I really hope they continue to get darker!!!!

I'm a total dope! I'm 11 dpo today and I woke up at 6am and really had to pee. I wasn't even thinking about testing! I was half asleep and it wasn't until I was done that I remembered I should have peed in a cup! Grrrr!

DH is working from home today and will be home all weekend. So if I were to get a BFP, I don't know how I would surprise him. Last month I tested on the weekend, and he was home and we ended up finding out together. It was still a great moment, but not the one I've always dreamed of. The next time I get a BFP, I would really like to set up some sort of surprise. It's just so much harder to think about how when he's home

I am starting to doubt that I am pregnant. Last month I was sick as a dog before my BFP. While I'm having most of the same symptoms, I don't feel terrible. My symptoms are much more mild, so I'm starting to think that this isn't going to be our month. But we shall see. I usually spot for a day or two before my period, but I didn't last month at all. So if I start spotting I'll know I'm out. Sorry to ramble on!

That happened to me. I had open circle and then the next day was peak. Maybe it was a very quick and sharp rise.
Oh love I’m so so hoping you won’t need that IVF and you get a lovely surprise BFP [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

thank you! Yea I hope so! I was for sure spotting that day and cramping and now I’m not! I’m officially 1DPO!

Good (insert appropriate time of day depending on where you live here) everyone!

I'm so sorry for y'all that are out this month or at least are pretty sure you're out. That royally sucks.

@tdog I see lines on every single test you've posted. Yesterday I didn't really see lines on the cheapest, but today I totally do!!! I really hope they continue to get darker!!!!

I'm a total dope! I'm 11 dpo today and I woke up at 6am and really had to pee. I wasn't even thinking about testing! I was half asleep and it wasn't until I was done that I remembered I should have peed in a cup! Grrrr!

DH is working from home today and will be home all weekend. So if I were to get a BFP, I don't know how I would surprise him. Last month I tested on the weekend, and he was home and we ended up finding out together. It was still a great moment, but not the one I've always dreamed of. The next time I get a BFP, I would really like to set up some sort of surprise. It's just so much harder to think about how when he's home

I am starting to doubt that I am pregnant. Last month I was sick as a dog before my BFP. While I'm having most of the same symptoms, I don't feel terrible. My symptoms are much more mild, so I'm starting to think that this isn't going to be our month. But we shall see. I usually spot for a day or two before my period, but I didn't last month at all. So if I start spotting I'll know I'm out. Sorry to ramble on!

I'm still very much doubting it tho I really won't believe it until its in my face bit because it's so faint it's got to be the indent :shrug: I didn't use to get pre af spotting but the last year I have 2 days before af due and I'd spot :shrug: hope you get a surprise bfp xx

You no they say after a miscarriage or a loss your more fertile whoever says that shit is lying :cry: just done a cb early and another frer line still on frer but not darker cb early has a line but had to capture it I'm only 10dpo but already no I'm out xx

20221007_145555.jpg 20221007_145913.jpg 20221007_145921.jpg 20221007_145944.jpg

You might’ve just started with less hcg this time? Theres such a huge window of variance for hcg levels. I finally got my hcg results back from this pregnancy at 4 weeks 6 days was over 4400, with my daughter at 5 weeks was only 1092 and that had an extra 24hrs to double. Thats a huge difference :) i did get my bfp 3 days earlier this time too. I thought i would have the same symptoms and time frame too but not even close, only similar thing was the cramping between 4-6 weeks. It is so hard to shake the feeling something isnt right though and its hard not to compare pregnancies xx

thanks hun. How bad would your say your cramps were? Mine are continuous and today feel very much like af is just gonna start. All in the bottom of my stomach and in my back and I keep convincing myself I feel wet so am scared every time I go to the loo that I’m gonna be bleeding. I noted cramping with my son but I just can’t remember if it was like this. I’m too worried to get excited. I hate these early days, just can’t relax

sending hugs to all who need them. Sorry I’m not replying to you all. This thread is moving so fast, lol. But I am reading and following and rooting for you all. With the poorly kids and these cramps worrying me to death I’ve not been on as often.

Just done a answer test aswell I feel I can see something but so unsure but they do require more hcg xx
These lines are all visible @tdog
Crossing everything for you!!!

@tdog Oh no! I can't see anything on the CBs... But aren't clear blue a lower sensitivity level? I know the digitals are, but I can't remember if the line CBd are as well. Might be worth looking into. I'm suddenly reading that everyone is getting terrible indents on FRERs. I swear they changed them so people would buy more of them. Those used to be the gold standard test! I really really hope that isn't what's happening to you. Remember you are only 10 dpo! Try not to lose heart.... Unless it's better for your mental health. I do get that. I am sending you the biggest internet hug. I swear the not knowing and ambiguity is the worst part.

This thread moves so fast over night. @tdog could see 2 lines on the first frer you posted. But other tests I don't see anything. Sorry maybe it's just me. Wish you lots of luck.

Afm I'm cd8 not much to report but looks like ovulation is holding off yay! Will get to baby dance tomorrow night woot woot lol.
My morning opk

20221007_110623.jpg

This thread moves so fast over night. @tdog could see 2 lines on the first frer you posted. But other tests I don't see anything. Sorry maybe it's just me. Wish you lots of luck.

Afm I'm cd8 not much to report but looks like ovulation is holding off yay! Will get to baby dance tomorrow night woot woot lol.
My morning opk

View attachment 1111817
Yay! I'm so glad ovulation is holding off for you! That's awesome!

So I caved and took a test after a 2-3 hour hold and got a really weird looking second line. Thoughts? Is that an indent???IMG_20221007_103904150.jpg

Yay! I'm so glad ovulation is holding off for you! That's awesome!

So I caved and took a test after a 2-3 hour hold and got a really weird looking second line. Thoughts? Is that an indent???View attachment 1111818

Oh that really is a weird looking line how strange hopefully the weird looking line turns bfp in next few days fingers crossed xx

It's OK ladies I no I'm out I've accepted that I'm just going to sit back and ride it out now as stated above my mental health needs it as I do get really really bad with it especially when I no I'm out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->