••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Sorry ladies that are out and gotten AF Sending my love. Understandable you need to take some time. Will definitely see you next month xxxx

Afm I’m 3dpo too @HalfricanMa. I got a big temp raise so hopefully there’s a blastocyst floating around somewhere soon. If not I’m just impressed with the COq10. Baby dust to all in the tww xxx

@NightFlower thats awesome hope you get your peak tomorrow
Thanks I hope so too

11dpo and thinking if it was the real deal surely should be darker :shrug: counting it as bfn I think, but I do see lines on the babyplan and cb early (10mlu) supposedly xx

20221008_080009.jpg 20221008_081100.jpg 20221008_080153.jpg 20221008_081202.jpg 20221008_081153.jpg

Thank you @Suggerhoney and @AlwaysTheAunt for your kind words.
I had a super faint line yesterday but then AF hit today so I am on to next cycle again. Looking forward to all the blood tests this month and hopefully getting some answers.

Sorry about the false positives @tdog there is truly nothing worse!

Suggerhoney I have been taking the coQ10 as well for last 8 months or so. My new gyno said to continue on that but has also written me a prescription for a new medication to try which she says is good if body has a lot of inflamation like with endo/adeno (I definitely have adenomyosis and she thinks it's quite likely I could have endo aswell.)

It's nice to see the threads so busy again, hope to see many bfps this month!

Thanks Laurabub. Yeah I’m assuming I’m either 6 or 7 dpo today then. I wish I could hang off testing, but this tww has just felt so long. I started off all positive, but now I’m feeling nervous and that I’m going to have to deal with the disappointment yet again. I went through my apps as I thought we had done about 13 cycles, but I’m actually into 15 this month :-(.

I have (pointlessly) dipped this morning lol. I probably haven’t even had a full week since ovulation, but I’ve got a load of cheapies. BFN as to be expected.

thanks all for the support x

EBD7A4EA-1F98-4A50-BB50-B4B676B2FD82.jpeg

@Lightning7 thanks love but it is what it is, sorry about af but yey for the blood tests finally get to the bottom of it all hopefully xx

@Holly82 love a early tester tho it's exciting at first:haha: then you get onto a few more days and begin to think your actually out, I think when we no we no :shrug: xx

So this cycle I stupidly got excited thinking we had done it this month you no because your very fertile after a loss what a load of shit, oh is so unsure weather he still wants to carry on doing this month after month watching me break my heart my mental health seems to get worse just before I'm due my af :cry: but now I no I'm out just wish af would just turn up but wait now I supose sorry feeling sorry for myself xx

@Lightning7 thanks love but it is what it is, sorry about af but yey for the blood tests finally get to the bottom of it all hopefully xx

@Holly82 love a early tester tho it's exciting at first:haha: then you get onto a few more days and begin to think your actually out, I think when we no we no :shrug: xx

So this cycle I stupidly got excited thinking we had done it this month you no because your very fertile after a loss what a load of shit, oh is so unsure weather he still wants to carry on doing this month after month watching me break my heart my mental health seems to get worse just before I'm due my af :cry: but now I no I'm out just wish af would just turn up but wait now I supose sorry feeling sorry for myself xx
That is the worst part. I’m sorry I hope you feel better soon.

yeah I’m not taking anything seriously until Tuesday, by which time I would expect to see something, if not I know I’ll be out. My DH wants me to test while he’s there, but I’ve not told him about the cheapies lol. I know I’ll use a frer on Monday tho. It does affect your mental health, when I I’m testing I can get a bit cranky cos it’s on my mind a lot and it’s that constant feeling of disappointment. It’s even worse after a loss. Yeah I agree, being fertile afterwards may be the case for some people, but I don’t believe it either. Thinking of you Tdog xx

I no I'm clutching so many of them dam straws but 9 and 11 dpo I do see slight darkness I no ill get a lot saying oh I don't see it or it the dam indent in my head I no in my heart I'm hoping :-k xx

20221006_072303.jpg 20221008_081153.jpg

@Suggerhoney i think after experiencing so many losses you can’t help but have that feeling every cycle. Like your unconsciously trying to prepare yourself for the worse so as not to get your hopes up too high. I’m still convinced you will get your last baby.

@tdog i’m sorry about the bfn. I was never more fertile after my chemicals either and expected to be after you read your supposedly likely to be. Big hugs and I have everything crossed that next cycle is the one

@Lightning7 sorry af came. I hope the new medication works for you. Best of luck for next cycle

@Holly82 you are still so early hun so try not to get disheartened at this point. With this baby and my last I had bfn morning and afternoon of 9dpo then got the faintest, have to look under the brightest light to see them faint lines late evening. They were more obvious the morning of 10dpo, so you still have plenty of time for those to change

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm just having a dam moment today tbh I was supose to be 26 weeks with the one I lost in June then the one I just lost about 9 weeks so emotional xx

Wasted money got Evaps on clearblue first response and other tests. They'd come at the 5 min mark but go. Horrible x

Tdog your 1s from today the first response at 9dpo etc... didn't have to click it can see them clearly on phone in bad lighting x

Wasted money got Evaps on clearblue first response and other tests. They'd come at the 5 min mark but go. Horrible x
Sorry hun xxx what dpo are you? Hope you’re still in the run xx

Will be 4 dpo in a lil bit and have insomnia and im so constipated for the last few days. Nothing is helping been drinking water coconut water I tried strong coffee and nothing aghhh. To think that if I get a bfp I’ll be like this for 9 months with the high progesterone and stuff haha considering getting some prune juice lol.
I hate that I feel like I might get a bfp coz when I get disappointed I’m gonna be a mess again :(
I’m sorry to everyone getting Bfns and lines that aren’t progressiing. I hope all the heartache brings you happiness 10 fold soon.

I'm just having a dam moment today tbh I was supose to be 26 weeks with the one I lost in June then the one I just lost about 9 weeks so emotional xx
This is the hardest part for me as we TTC after loss. It’s all wrapped around dates and it’s impossible not to think about where we would be if we were still pregnant. I would be 14.5 weeks now with ours :cry:
I’m sorry.

This is the hardest part for me as we TTC after loss. It’s all wrapped around dates and it’s impossible not to think about where we would be if we were still pregnant. I would be 14.5 weeks now with ours :cry:
I’m sorry.

It is so hard love can't help but think about it, I would have been induced 22nd December my daughters 18th is 21st December:cry: I can't help think what would have been really am emotional and so so sorry to be a downer on this thread jeez 8th Oct and already being a emotional mess :haha: xx

@1234boymum thanks love I may do another test this afternoon if it don't look much darker then I no they are just ridiculously crap xx

Cycle day 10 and starting to have some ovulation signs. Hopefully opk will be blazing soon.
Sorry who got af and are in limbo. Goof luck to who's testing soon. Hope to see a lot of bfp pop up.

:dust:
I'll take another opk in a little while
20221008_084915.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly