••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

This thread moves so fast over night. @tdog could see 2 lines on the first frer you posted. But other tests I don't see anything. Sorry maybe it's just me. Wish you lots of luck.

Afm I'm cd8 not much to report but looks like ovulation is holding off yay! Will get to baby dance tomorrow night woot woot lol.
My morning opk

View attachment 1111817
I can’t keep up either! I would like to comment to everyone’s posts but it’s not feasible! Haha. Wonderful that O day is landing just when you had hoped! Good luck!!

Yay! I'm so glad ovulation is holding off for you! That's awesome!

So I caved and took a test after a 2-3 hour hold and got a really weird looking second line. Thoughts? Is that an indent???View attachment 1111818
Thanks and yeah I call that a ghost line. I hate when that happens. Hope you get a bfp soon.

I can’t keep up either! I would like to comment to everyone’s posts but it’s not feasible! Haha. Wonderful that O day is landing just when you had hoped! Good luck!!
Thanks so much and good luck when you test.

Can someone help please? I had a positive OPK a week ago (Friday)I managed to catch my surge at 8:30pm and it was only a short surge as my opks the next day(sat) were not dark as that but still fairly dark. Do you think I may of OV the next day or the day after that? I’m trying to work out my dpo as two different trackers have put my OV on either day, so I’m 5 or 6 dpo today. I’m not supposed to be testing till 8 or 9dpo this month, but my tests have turned up and I can feel them calling me lol.

Is it actually worth me testing at 7dpo? I can usually catch a hint of something at 8 and 9.

I’m officially out, af has got me big and bad

Hubby isn’t back home till November so good luck to you all and hopefully you’ll all get your bfp if not I’ll see you all in the November testing group

I’m officially out, af has got me big and bad

Hubby isn’t back home till November so good luck to you all and hopefully you’ll all get your bfp if not I’ll see you all in the November testing group

:hugs::hugs:

@Ttc for No3
I am so sorry Af has got you love. Wishing you lots of luck for November. I expect I’ll still here ttc so will see you in November group. Sending hugs your way.

@AlwaysTheAunt
It’s crazy how much cm I had esp b4 and during ovulation. I’ve been dry the last few days. Im 5dpo now so think im out as usually when pregnant I get lots of cm in the TWW. I really don’t think this cycle will be the one.
I don’t have any symptoms at all yet. But I know 5dpo is still early.
My temp dropped again today. It dropped yesterday and I had some twinges in the ovaries last night. But today it’s dropped again.
So definitely not feeling hopeful at all.
Only time will tell now.

@tdog
I just want to hug you so much .

@jellybeanxx
Yay for your temps rising love.

@littlewitch
That’s what covid did to me: I normally ovulate around cd13 but covid made me ovulate on cd20. I was going out of my mind with worry . I really thought I wasn’t going to ovulate at all.
Then cd20 I got my peak.
I hope you get your peak and ovulation soon love.

@Laurabub84
So sorry your cramping hon. Hopefully it’s just bean getting more comfy.

Right I hope I haven’t missed anyone.

so 5dpo today and my temp dropped again. I have zero symptoms but I know it’s still early.
Hoping to get some symptoms in the next few days. But I’m just not feeling it this cycle Ladies, I just have a feeling I’m going to be out again. :sad1:

@angelbump
So sorry love. Take all the time you need. Sometimes just taking a few days out does help.

Can someone help please? I had a positive OPK a week ago (Friday)I managed to catch my surge at 8:30pm and it was only a short surge as my opks the next day(sat) were not dark as that but still fairly dark. Do you think I may of OV the next day or the day after that? I’m trying to work out my dpo as two different trackers have put my OV on either day, so I’m 5 or 6 dpo today. I’m not supposed to be testing till 8 or 9dpo this month, but my tests have turned up and I can feel them calling me lol.

Is it actually worth me testing at 7dpo? I can usually catch a hint of something at 8 and 9.

Normally it's the day after your darkest test so the sat would have been ovulation day xx

I started spotting today 2 days before AF is due which is right on schedule for me. It's a bummer, but honestly I'm okay. The chemical pregnancy in September really messed with my hormones and it had been a rough month with some pretty crazy symptoms, so having a reprieve to feel normal isn't the worst thing lol. I'm going to focus on losing some weight this month and will keep trying. I wish all of you lovely ladies the best of luck! And I'm sure I'll still be around to root all of you on!

I wake up to about 30 messages then the whole day is usually only a couple lol this thread noves so quick when I'm asleep! I hate replying what must be hours later once the moment passed/read on and updated info has happened so then forget to reply to most :/

@Laurabub84 they were pretty mild but noticeable and enough that i didnt want to do anything with hubby iykwim lol they've come back a bit now and a little worse but not bad at all.

I cant remember who said it about the friend and ovulation but omg yes! I find it amazing so many women have no clue about their cycles! My sister in law thought i could be further along then i am because she doesnt understand how it all works and the ovulation tests etc. I learnt all about ttc many years before we actually did but i found it all interesting.

Normally it's the day after your darkest test so the sat would have been ovulation day xx

thank you. I may start dipping my new cheapies from tomorrow and keep my frers for early next week x

@NightFlower your opks are looking close to positive. I hope they hold off for when you want it to and best of luck for when you do. Finding tests you didn’t know you had while ttc is like finding a tenner in your trouser pocket you didn’t realise you had, lol

@S_Dowd that is a strange line. Looks really white. I’m sorry about the spotting. All the best for next cycle

@tdog big hugs hun. I really hope the next cycle is the one for you

@HalfricanMa yay for the 2ww. Best of luck for when you test

@Holly82 its hard to say without temping hun. For me this cycle I ovulated the day after my peak opk. If you have plenty of cheapies I’d say test whenever you want to and just bare in mind you could be a day out from where you think your are so as not to get too disheartened if it’s too early for a bfp. Good luck for when you do start to test. Look forward to seeing them

@Ttc for No3 I’m sorry af came. Good luck for next cycle

@Suggerhoney try not to be disheartened by no symptoms. I had non at all with this one and still don’t apart from cramping. I had nausea and sore boobs by now with my son but I’m still not feeling anything like that yet. I always get morning sickness so I think I’ll worry if I don’t get it.
I’ve still got a good feeling for you and can’t wait until you can test. Fx

Last edited:
I wake up to about 30 messages then the whole day is usually only a couple lol this thread noves so quick when I'm asleep! I hate replying what must be hours later once the moment passed/read on and updated info has happened so then forget to reply to most :/

@Laurabub84 they were pretty mild but noticeable and enough that i didnt want to do anything with hubby iykwim lol they've come back a bit now and a little worse but not bad at all.

I cant remember who said it about the friend and ovulation but omg yes! I find it amazing so many women have no clue about their cycles! My sister in law thought i could be further along then i am because she doesnt understand how it all works and the ovulation tests etc. I learnt all about ttc many years before we actually did but i found it all interesting.

Omg yes!! That’s how I feel, like I’m too scared to bd with him with these cramps in case it causes something to go wrong. I’m so worried he’ll think now I’m pregnant I don’t want to know now. I keep explaining it all to him, lol, but he understands it and he would rather not either to be on the safe side. Glad I’m not the only one feeling like this

Sorry ladies that are out and gotten AF Sending my love. Understandable you need to take some time. Will definitely see you next month xxxx

Afm I’m 3dpo too @HalfricanMa. I got a big temp raise so hopefully there’s a blastocyst floating around somewhere soon. If not I’m just impressed with the COq10. Baby dust to all in the tww xxx

@NightFlower thats awesome hope you get your peak tomorrow

I started spotting today 2 days before AF is due which is right on schedule for me. It's a bummer, but honestly I'm okay. The chemical pregnancy in September really messed with my hormones and it had been a rough month with some pretty crazy symptoms, so having a reprieve to feel normal isn't the worst thing lol. I'm going to focus on losing some weight this month and will keep trying. I wish all of you lovely ladies the best of luck! And I'm sure I'll still be around to root all of you on!

Oh no sorry you think AF is coming love. I hope that spotting isn’t AF but implantation spotting instead. I hope the witch stays away.

This thread moves so so fast. I’ve noticed the last few months these testing groups are becoming more and more busier and I love it.

thank you. I may start dipping my new cheapies from tomorrow and keep my frers for early next week x

Good luck tomorrow love. I’m still holding out all the hope that you get a surprise BFP. I truly am.
@NightFlower your opks are looking close to positive. I hope they hold off for when you want it to and best of luck for when you do. Finding tests you didn’t know you had while ttc is like finding a tenner in your trouser pocket you didn’t realise you had, lol

@S_Dowd that is a strange line. Looks really white. I’m sorry about the spotting. All the best for next cycle

@Holly82 its hard to say without temping hun. For me this cycle I ovulated the day after my peak opk. If you have plenty of cheapies I’d say test whenever you want to and just bare in mind you could be a day out from where you think your are so as not to get too disheartened if it’s too early for a bfp. Good luck for when you do start to test. Look forward to seeing them

@Suggerhoney try not to be disheartened by no symptoms. I had non at all with this one and still don’t apart from cramping. I had nausea and sore boobs by now with my son but I’m still not feeling anything like that yet. I always get morning sickness so I think I’ll worry if I don’t get it.

Thanks love. I had no symptoms at all with my miscarriage in June. So I’m really hoping if I am I start getting some symptoms soon. I will worry if I get a BFP with no symptoms again, I really don’t think my heart can take another loss this year.

I really hope that that good feeling you have leads to my forever take home rainbow BFP.
But I just have a deep gut feeling I will be out again or I will have another loss:-(
this 2ww is dragging so much. I’m gonna be gutted if I get BFNs again.
:cry:

Sorry ladies that are out and gotten AF Sending my love. Understandable you need to take some time. Will definitely see you next month xxxx

Afm I’m 3dpo too @HalfricanMa. I got a big temp raise so hopefully there’s a blastocyst floating around somewhere soon. If not I’m just impressed with the COq10. Baby dust to all in the tww xxx

@NightFlower thats awesome hope you get your peak tomorrow

ure just 2 days behind me love. I’m 5dpo now. Would be great if we both got our sticky BFPS.

Thanks . I was like ..sweet :dance:now I don't have to buy anymore this cycle. Probably will for next cycle if I test like a crazy lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->