••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Thanks sweetie and hope your test strips start to show positive soon. I see it on all the frer you've taken.

Thanks love not feeling hopeful tho tbh I have bad cramping so I no af is coming any day now stupid frer and there bloody indents :shrug: get me so frustrated xx

Here are some of the opks I've taken. Looks like last one I took on bottom this morning it's getting a little darker.

20221008_095658.jpg

Thanks love not feeling hopeful tho tbh I have bad cramping so I no af is coming any day now stupid frer and there bloody indents :shrug: get me so frustrated xx
I'm sorry you got so many indent lines on the frer. It's sad that they give you hope only to be let down. Like they just want you to keep testing and buy more of them. Only to be false lines. Well I hope af comes soon you you can try again. That's if your OH wants to. :hugs:

@NightFlower praying for you sweetie <3

@Lightning7 oh that is so cruel, I’m so sorry you went through that again. I hope thé tests reveal something easily fixable.

@tdog oh sweetie it is so hard isn’t it, you never forget those sweet babies and the dates and milestones stay etched in our hearts. You never let go because you love your babies. It’s a cruel thing and yet it feels like a part of the process that you can’t skip. Even when I was pregnant and happy after our loss I felt guilty, like it meant I didn’t care about the baby we lost anymore. It’s so complex. Hoping this is your month sweetie <3

@elmum sending love. I hope you get that rainbow.

@Suggerhoney always thinking of you sweetie.

Love and hugs to anyone waiting or with stupid AF.

Still no af feel like my body is toying with me :-(

Well as the words left my mouth to hubby that I still haven't come on I felt that unmistakable period feeling...af is here. I'm going to lurk as I don't want to miss out on you ladies getting bfps and I have everything crossed for you. I'll be back for November hopefully in a much better mood x

Well as the words left my mouth to hubby that I still haven't come on I felt that unmistakable period feeling...af is here. I'm going to lurk as I don't want to miss out on you ladies getting bfps and I have everything crossed for you. I'll be back for November hopefully in a much better mood x

I'm sorry AF arrived :( Good luck for November <3

Sorry af came

So I got back home what's the first thing I do yep you guessed it test do you see the lines or do I seriously have line eye :haha: I no when I put them on you prob won't see them and I'll look like a crazy bitch xx

20221008_180223.jpg 20221008_180314.jpg 20221008_180433.jpg 20221008_180635.jpg

As for me, after all the worrying I have been doing about COVID messing up my ovulation, I got this OPK at 2 am. If it is peak, we BD just one hour before peak ;) and 2 days before peak.
I am so so happy.
I will of course continue to do OPK the next couple days to be sure that is my peak. PXL_20221008_072405992~3.jpg

Tdog--i feel like I see something faint on the first response

I feel like I'm clutching at straws at 11dpo tho :shrug: I now feel like a crazy bitch and feel like I should stop posting as you'll be all sick of seeing my shit xx

Well I decided to dip one of my early (clear response I think they are), only did a 2 hour hold. Can see something just, but I swear I’ve had an indent with these before. I have one more of these. Wish I could just wait, but I can’t seem to this cycle ](*,)

542A5AA7-C83B-4723-804F-D296176287F1.jpeg F625080F-D07C-4472-8152-27649EE7BF44.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->