••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@NightFlower yea I'm 11dpo I've been googlung the helk out of 11dpo tests with successful pregnancy and there more common than we think :shrug: here's my chart if anyone wants a nosey xx

Screenshot_20221008_131741.jpg

@tdog Love your nails! I'd love to get mine done... They are in rough shape lol. Sorry for all those lines you got that appear to not be turning into anything. That is the worst.

@angelbump Sorry you got AF. I did too. So on to another month. I'm trying to focus on some of my other goals while I wait to ovulate again. I hope you can do the same. I know it's so hard to do sometimes, but I know it makes me happier when I can have other things to focus on

@Holly82 I see a faint something there, but I can't tell if there is any color yet. I hope it turns into something in the next few days!!!!

@littlewitch Yay for the positive OPK at just the right time!!!! I hope this is your month! I'm rooting for you!

And for anyone that I missed, just know I'm praying for you all and hope all of you get your BFPs very soon

@tdog oh hun I’m so very sorry for your losses. I really hope you get your rainbow on the next cycle if this one isn’t the one. Sending you huge hugs. I yes I can see something faint on the 9dpo one too. Loving your nails

@1234boymum sorry for your evaps. I hope you have better luck with your next tests

@MumwithPCOS i hope this cycle brings you your sticky bfp

@elmum I’m sorry for your loss too hun and I really hope your get your sticky bfp as well.

@NightFlower good luck hun. Hope they are blazing soon

@angelbump sorry af came. All the best for November

@littlewitch hope your next opk is blazing and you catch that egg. Good luck

@littlewitch
I would say that’s peak but I bet when you do another In a hour or so it will be even darker. So glad covid didn’t delay your ovulation and I have everyone firmly crossed that this is too sticky BFP month.

@tdog
Nails are lush. I can see a darker line on the baby plan love and have everything crossed that it’s darker tomorrow.
How long do you have to wait for AF love? My last 2 cycles it didn’t show until 17dpo so it’s such a long wait from knowing I’m out to that. So frustrating.

I’m still keeping every thing crossed for you.

@angelbump
So sorry AF is here love but glad your sticking around. I’m sure I will see you in the November group. Wishing you all the baby dust this new cycle love.

@MrsKatie
Thanks love. 6dpo and just waiting. I did test earlier just for fun and obviously BFN.
I did notice in my pee sample some white stuff floating about (gross:sick:)
Also when checking cervix I get white stuff. Not sticky or anything just this thick white stuff. No infection I’m sure. Hoping it’s a good sign .
My temp went up today too but haven’t had any cramping or anything. A few sharp pains around the ovaries at 1 3 and 4 and also 5dpo but nothing today and pretty sure that would of been too early for implantation.
Pretty sure I’m going to be out again tbh.
Not feeling hopeful at all.
Had nothing but BFN since my miscarriage 4 months again so worrying my age is now really effecting my fertility.
Yes I’m regular and I ovulate every month but I’ve seen women my age or 43 which I nearly am trying for years and they are regular and ovulating every month.
One lady on Facebook group started trying at 42 and she’s now 47 and no baby. She’s given up now. (Her cycles are regularly and she ovulates every month)

Things like that given me no hope:nope:

@NightFlower
Got my fingers crossed so so tightly for you love.

Anyone else finding this 2ww really really dragging?

@Suggerhoney, you are a beautiful woman worthy of love and joy. Treat yourself as such. Refuse to allow anything into your mind, heart, body and soul that brings you down and drains your hope. Inundate yourself with positive stories, with stories of women at 42, 43, 44+ having easy pregnancies and healthy babies. Refuse to acknowledge or read about anything else. Send love to your body and future baby (who is waiting for you!) and revel in the image of your future newborn. The same way toxic people and toxic food don’t get any space in your life, so must toxic thoughts and toxic stories (for me, this includes the fear-mongering “news”/media) be immediately and completely ignored or discarded. You are too precious to allow any of that into your experience.

@angelbump sorry about AF xxx

@tdog nice nails hun glad you did a lil something. I hope your lines get darker xx

@littlewitch that OPK looks positive yay love it that you’d bd’d already xxxx baby dust for you :dust:
And @NightFlower xxxx hope your both catch those eggs xx

@Suggerhoney yes this tww is dragging for me already lol. Every day I wake up and think yay one day closer to testing. my temps still up tho. usually you get implantation 6-7 dpo hey? I know it’s so easy to say what’s ‘normal’ for us but I reckon each time can be different. Hope you get some signs of implantation today tho so it’s closer to being able to test. Haha I don’t blame you for poas already! :) good luck

@Suggerhoney it's normally 13/14dpo but lately I've spotted 2 days before af and nothing as yet :shrug: iam cramping tbh it's like af but it isn't if that makes any sense at all my back is normally in bits and nothing I always getting af headache a week before and nothing xx

@elmum I no right I'm proud of that chart tbh if I was going by chart (which I no is daft) I'd think pregnancy but it can go either way lol xx

Thank you for your encouragement S_Dowd, Laurabub84, MumwithPCOS, and Suggerhoney. This is cycle #8 TTC baby 3. I am happy to get a possible peak OPK at the right time despite being so sick recently!!
I really appreciate it that you all respond to my posts. :) Not feeling alone in my feelings and in this journey helps my heart.

I have given some thought to starting to do BBT temping after this cycle if it is unsuccessful. I am 36, and although my fertility hormones were normal in February of this year, I am curious about whether or not I am actually ovulating monthly.
Yes, the OPK proves that my LH surges, but it doesn't prove that I actually ovulate. My cycles used to be incredibly regular but now are anywhere from 22 days (If I am sick) to 33 days.
Do any of you have experience with temping? Positive or negative that you could share?

2DPO today, anyone else get extremely warm after O? Like it feels like my blood is boiling, ugh!

I have given some thought to starting to do BBT temping after this cycle if it is unsuccessful. I am 36, and although my fertility hormones were normal in February of this year, I am curious about whether or not I am actually ovulating monthly.
Yes, the OPK proves that my LH surges, but it doesn't prove that I actually ovulate. My cycles used to be incredibly regular but now are anywhere from 22 days (If I am sick) to 33 days.
Do any of you have experience with temping? Positive or negative that you could share?

Yep I've always done temp and temping is the best possible way to determine when you have ovulated I've done it 9 years now I'm no pro at it by all means lol, the cons are having to do at same time if like me you forget then opps but apart from that I'm fine with it, some people find it stressful buy I don't xx

@tdog your nails look amazing, love them! Looking at your chart, I wonder if you could be closer to 9DPO and then the faint lines would make more sense? Hoping they’re darker tomorrow!

@Suggerhoney the TWW always drags, all I ever do is wait for the next temp! Then again, waiting to ovulate is worse!

@littlewitch I’ve been temping for 11 years now! I love it! I started off just using a regular bbt thermometer but have been using an Ava bracelet for the last 4.5 years. I always put my temps into FF (fertility friend) and find it really useful for figuring out if I’ve ovulated. I also like to be able to look back over my charts and compare them. It’s basically my hobby now :haha:

@PinkCupcakes it makes sense that you’d be feeling hotter with the rise in body temperature. I’d take it as a good sign that the progesterone is doing it’s job!

@MumwithPCOS glad to hear your temp is still up! When will you test? Fx for you!

Hope everyone else is keeping well. This thread is flying through the pages again. Must be the busiest thread on the board!

My temp only went up a tiny amount today. I say all the time to others not to overanalyse individual data points but to look at the overall pattern. I find it impossible to listen to that advice myself though. Hoping for a better rise in the morning. Still getting loads of CM. Way more than usual. It also still seems a bit more like EWCM but my OPKs faded right back to negative. I just need a little camera following eggs around my ovaries :haha:

Yep I've always done temp and temping is the best possible way to determine when you have ovulated I've done it 9 years now I'm no pro at it by all means lol, the cons are having to do at same time if like me you forget then opps but apart from that I'm fine with it, some people find it stressful buy I don't xx
Do you temp first thing in the morning when you wake up? What determines whether you have ovulated? It is an elevated temp from baseline for a certain number of days? Do you have to buy a special thermometer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->