••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@MrsKatie
Awwww I was nearly in tears reading what you wrote to me love. Your so lovely and yes you are right, there are positive stories and maybe I need to focus more on that then the negative ones. I just really thought I would of been pregnant by now and it’s hard to stay positive after you been trying for a long time and after losses. I don’t watch the news either it’s just all doom and gloom and causes anxiety which I can’t deal with.
the media lie all the time too. All this stuff to do with that crazy Russian bloke Freaks me out. I don’t watch the news but people are always keen to tell me what’s going on.
I says to them shut up I don’t want to know. it’s just all doom and gloom.

having a few niggles at the moment around my right ovary but really really mild.
I had way sharper pains last cycle at 6 and 7dpo which got me excited but wasn’t pregnant.
this cm is definitely weird tho. It looks like white tissue. That’s the only way I can describe it. Everything else feels normal tho. Like keep pressing my boobs to see if there tender but not tender at all.
Don’t feel pregnant at all.
Oh well will know for sure as soon as im 10dpo.
I will probably be sitting next cycle out because of giving birth in July if we did catch.
It got to 42c In July this year and no air con in our houses. It was torture. So I’ve decided to probably sit next cycle out. I’ll still be on here tho rooting for everyone and mite even do the November due date group if no one else wants too. then I’ll be back to trying properly in December again. Just hoping and praying I am pregnant with my rainbow by feb as that will mark one year ttc then, pluss it will be my loss in Junes due date on 22nd Feb. So praying I am with my healthy take home baby by then at the latest[-o<
Hoping I’m not gonna get to this time next year and still be trying :-(

@jellybeanxx
How’s you love? See looking at @tdogs chart I feel like where it says she is 2dpo, it looks more like ovulation day then with the dip. Is that what your thinking too?
My chart is a bit odd because I was poorly just b4 ovulation and during and tagged the illness box on fertility friend which gave me open triangles.
It has got my ovulation right tho so I’m glad about that. I should of really started temping on cd1. I will next cycle,
I caved and tested at 6dpo lol. I have a lot of mommed tests left and I found them crap so trying to just use them up. There not very sensitive.
With my miscarriage I had blazing lines on all tests by 13dpo but the mommed ones were fainter. I did get dark lines on them at 17dpo but not as dark as the others.
Babe I have sooooooo many pregnancy tests it’s so bad lol.

I have 8 Frer. 2 CB 6 days early. Those tests from B&M with the purple handle. A cb digital with weeks. A brand new box of easy&home, babyplan, those tests that you have called A plan or something,
Premom, Femometer, a few wondfo and the crappy mommed. I could open a business selling tests hehehe.
So bad lol:shy:

@littlewitch
Temping is good hon. I use a bbt thermometer which I got from Amazon, it’s a Femometer one.
As soon as you wake up, b4 talking or moving or anything you just take your temp and then add it to a app called Fertility Freind. It really helps you to get to know your cycle better.

@PinkCupcakes
Yes me. Since I’ve ovulated I’ve been really Hot. Esp the first few days afar ovulation like, 1 to 5dpo I literally felt like my face was burning up.
I think it must have something to do with the rise off progesterone after ovulation.
I also felt really hot from around 8dpo when I was pregnant in June. That’s because temps can rise again after implantation.
Got everything crossed for you love.

@MumwithPCOS
From what I’ve learned implantation can happen between 6 and 12 dpo but is more common to be 7 to 10dpo.
I know I implanted with my youngest at 6dpo because I felt it.
with the miscarriage it was 8dpo and with my 3 year old it was 8 and 9 dpo I felt it.
Hope we both get sticky BFPs love.

I did read you can implant at 5dpo. I think that the absolute earliest it can happen.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm clutching at straws at 11dpo tho :shrug: I now feel like a crazy bitch and feel like I should stop posting as you'll be all sick of seeing my shit xx
I feel like I see something! If it makes you feel better, I didn’t have even a shadow at 11dpo with my son, but got my bfp at 12dpo. It all depends on when baby implants ❤️ Fingers crossed for darker lines tomorrow!!

Well I tested today, I’m either 7 or 8dpo. Got something questionable on the cheapie and decided to dip a frer, which I wasn’t supposed to be using till Tuesday. Anyway, I can’t see anything on it and feel stupid wasting it. I feel I need to step away from the tests as I can already feel the disappointment setting in, even though I know it’s probably too early to be sure yet :-(

35611DDC-66D7-4D83-9E2E-71D40288B076.jpeg B8055D32-7BAC-47C9-A774-CA71751ECC83.jpeg

@littlewitch sorry didn't get notifications :shrug: yes I temp first thing when wake up, if you search on amazon but thermometer they will come up make sure its the 4 digits tho, when it detects ovulation (fertility friend) you have to have 3 rises of temps over 3 days then it will determine when you ovulated xx

I'm either 10dpo or 12dpo unsure what iam but here's this mornings tests xx

20221009_090942.jpg 20221009_091113.jpg 20221009_091209.jpg 20221009_092109.jpg 20221009_092232.jpg

I hate posting my tests as you all prob think I'm a crazy bitch I have no more frer until later now but won't do another until the morning :shrug: on ff where it has said I've ovulated my af due tomorrow but a few ladies and I when scrutinised my chart think I'm more 10 dpo so be wed when af due xx

Nah keep posting hun. Yeah I see what u mean about that one fxd xxx I just lied saying I was gonna wait 4 more days to yes and I tested at 4 dpo lol. shhh

I love it tbh in theory if iam only 10dpo now instead of 12dpo then I tested at 6dpo aswell and them one were sure as hell indents, that is if this is a true positive xx

I love it tbh in theory if iam only 10dpo now instead of 12dpo then I tested at 6dpo aswell and them one were sure as hell indents, that is if this is a true positive xx
So true I remember ff had a bit of trouble pin pointing O this month for you so could be earlier than you think xx

@littlewitch i found temping really helped keep me sane. When I was having long anovulatory cycles it stopped me taking pregnancy tests all the time in the hope of being pregnant because I knew nothing was happening. It’s a relief to be able to pin point ovulation and know it’s definitely happened. You’ll need a basal body thermometer that you can get from Amazon and try to take it at the same time everyday first thing when you wake up, I used to set my alarm for like 6am and then on weekends just go back to sleep after. Then you can use fertility friend app to enter your temps everyday. 3 days of higher temps confirm ovulation and the app should give you crosshairs to show when you ovulated
This is the thermometer I used and added my chart when from when I conceived my son. I actually had a slow rise after I ovulated so my crosshairs had me 2 days behind where I really was, but you can see my lowest dipped temp was ovulation especially as it matched with my positive opks, then it kept rising after so I knew it had me out by 2 days. Your post ovulation temps are higher but some like mine can take a few days to really rise.
D9D10635-206B-4F29-A2BC-2DFCBC44B247.jpeg 0356F009-443C-4017-BB3F-69F710072DFA.jpeg
I hope I’ve made sense, lol

@Holly82 maybe give it another day or two hun. Your still very early, no way are you out yet

@tdog I can see faint lines on all of your tests. Don’t keep apologising for posting them. This is a testing thread and it’s what it’s here for. I love to look at all the tests and we all do it love. Got it all crossed for you

@Laurabub84 awwwww thanks love I just fret everyone be sick of seeing tests from me :shrug: yes iam that person who worries about what people think lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->