••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I have given some thought to starting to do BBT temping after this cycle if it is unsuccessful. I am 36, and although my fertility hormones were normal in February of this year, I am curious about whether or not I am actually ovulating monthly.
Yes, the OPK proves that my LH surges, but it doesn't prove that I actually ovulate. My cycles used to be incredibly regular but now are anywhere from 22 days (If I am sick) to 33 days.
Do any of you have experience with temping? Positive or negative that you could share?
Yes. I’ve been temping for years now and it gives me comfort to know what’s happening with my body each month. I’m so used to it now, that I wake up before my alarm and immediately reach for the thermometer!

@jellybeanxx

ha! I’ve never thought of it that way. But, yes, temping and charting is a hobby of mine too!

hope you confirm O soon and catch the eggy!

I find cheapies always seem to show some sort of line regardless, drives me nuts. I swear I won’t use them again, but I end up picking other brand ones and they do the same. Stupid thing is, I’ll do the water test and they will be completely blank, but any I actually use u can just make something out.

hope yours is more than that Tdog x

I'm not posting my tests any more ladies :shrug: I just hope I find out either way it's driving me insane xx

I'm not posting my tests any more ladies :shrug: I just hope I find out either way it's driving me insane xx

i can still see something on that last one. Honestly hun you post those tests. We’re all here to support each other. I still want to see them and still have everything crossed for you :hugs:

i can still see something on that last one. Honestly hun you post those tests. We’re all here to support each other. I still want to see them and still have everything crossed for you :hugs:

See how it goes love some people prob don't like seeing them, and I totally understand not everyone can see what I'm seeing irl, and if I'm honest I get pissed if people can't see what I do also :rofl: but shall see what happens love weather I post or not xx

@tdog we live for test pics. Hope they keep getting darker <3

I did a premom and another babyplan I may do another frer later see how my mood takes me lmao xx

I understand everyone can't see what I'm seeing but so disheartening when no1 else can see it makes me feel like I'm mental :rofl: I mean even more mental than I already am lol xx

20221009_151723.jpg 20221009_152251.jpg

3DPO today and I’m still super super warm, feel like I’m melting lol! No other symptoms yet, oh well boobs are starting to become sore but that’s normal for me!

@tdog I have tested in the middle of AF “in case it’s heavy implantation bleeding” #-oTTC makes us all a little wacky.

Yea I've done that also pmsl our heada are mental sometimes or most time lol xx

@PinkCupcakes I have everything crossed for you love ❤️ so hope you get a lovely surprise this month xx

I did a premom and another babyplan I may do another frer later see how my mood takes me lmao xx

I understand everyone can't see what I'm seeing but so disheartening when no1 else can see it makes me feel like I'm mental :rofl: I mean even more mental than I already am lol xx

View attachment 1111877 View attachment 1111878
Post away I don't mind looking at them with you. And I see 2 lines on the baby plan one you posted here. The other not as much. Hope they darken up.

I'm cd11 and still no positive opk. FF has me down for ovulation today so hoping opk will be positive soon. Unfortunately my man had to much to drink last night so we didn't get to dtd. I was upset about it but what can ya do.:-(:-(

Premom app hasn't detected O yet either. Hope I didn't miss my surge. We will definitely be dtd tonight and will a few more times this week. CM has been dry.

Just feeling out already because we didn't get to dtd yesterday like he promised uggh.

20221009_141841.jpg

@NightFlower I hate it when men do that so inconsiderate of them :cry: they promise but don't lead to nothing so hope you catch it and that opk looks dark I would say maybe soon looks darker than ones you've posted before xx

@NightFlower I hate it when men do that so inconsiderate of them :cry: they promise but don't lead to nothing so hope you catch it and that opk looks dark I would say maybe soon looks darker than ones you've posted before xx
I ended up yelling at him. We don't have much time left to do this. Unless he gives me more months after December. I did apologize this morning. I hope I catch to. I am cramping some so think ovulation will be soon. Im about to do another opk.

@tdog please don’t apologise for posting your tests and post as many as you like! It’s literally the point of the thread. Don’t let anyone put you off either!
I can see clear lines in some of the ones you’ve posted. I hope they continue to darken for you lovely!

@Suggerhoney yeah I agree that the dip that FF had at 2DPO on @tdog chart looks like an ov dip so probably a couple of days behind where FF is saying!
I’m impressed with your collection of tests! I feel like that’s gold standard around here :haha:

@MumwithPCOS waiting until 8DPO to test?! What sensible madness is this :lol:
In all seriousness though, I understand wanting to avoid as many BFNs as possible. I think we’ve all had enough of them over the years!

I’m still unsure if I’ve ovulated, my temp is holding steady but not sure if it’s risen enough. OPK is very negative but still getting a bit of EWCM. I’ll just assume my body has no idea what it’s doing. Really just want AF so I can start those soy isoflavones. I’ve been losing weight steadily which usually helps too. CD49 now and just fed up really!

@tdog please don’t apologise for posting your tests and post as many as you like! It’s literally the point of the thread. Don’t let anyone put you off either!
I can see clear lines in some of the ones you’ve posted. I hope they continue to darken for you lovely!

@Suggerhoney yeah I agree that the dip that FF had at 2DPO on @tdog chart looks like an ov dip so probably a couple of days behind where FF is saying!
I’m impressed with your collection of tests! I feel like that’s gold standard around here :haha:

@MumwithPCOS waiting until 8DPO to test?! What sensible madness is this :lol:
In all seriousness though, I understand wanting to avoid as many BFNs as possible. I think we’ve all had enough of them over the years!

I’m still unsure if I’ve ovulated, my temp is holding steady but not sure if it’s risen enough. OPK is very negative but still getting a bit of EWCM. I’ll just assume my body has no idea what it’s doing. Really just want AF so I can start those soy isoflavones. I’ve been losing weight steadily which usually helps too. CD49 now and just fed up really!

Howay woman you no I like a good collection of tests and to keep the companies in business:rofl: on another note I feel like even if I'm 2 days behind what ffs says I still feel like af is around the corner knowing my luck all the tests I've taken that have line that I can see be indents or something ](*,) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->