••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@tdog, Fx'd for your! I know you said you'd like to find out either way, and I totally get that!!! Hugs hun

For everyone else that's waiting to test and waiting to O, I feel hopeful for us all!

This weekend has been CRAZY on the floor! I didn't sleep either of the past two nights so I haven't temped, and I haven't been obsessing too much, lol. I should be 5DPO, but FF will give me 4DPO after my next temp (I put a high one in to check).

At 3 DPO I scrubbed in for a hysterectomy and got SO SICK I had to break scrub and leave the OR/Theater. I had a low-grade fever that day, too, but I'm feeling better now. I had a momma delivery at almost 0300 Saturday morning and another that was laboring all night Saturday and finally delivered at noon today then had to have the Dr. come in to deliver the placenta because it wouldn't deliver. I napped between 6-830 sitting up in a recliner in the on-call room off and on so I could be ready if she was going to deliver and so I'm exhausted today!!

I've randomly had sore nipples since 1 DPO so that's not related, but otherwise, no other symptoms. I'm going to attach my Mira chart cause it's so interesting to look at the hormones and Im trying not to over analyze them!! It has me Oing CD 17, but I think I O'd CD 18, and FF says CD 19!IMG_3415.PNG

@tdog, Fx'd for your! I know you said you'd like to find out either way, and I totally get that!!! Hugs hun

For everyone else that's waiting to test and waiting to O, I feel hopeful for us all!

This weekend has been CRAZY on the floor! I didn't sleep either of the past two nights so I haven't temped, and I haven't been obsessing too much, lol. I should be 5DPO, but FF will give me 4DPO after my next temp (I put a high one in to check).

At 3 DPO I scrubbed in for a hysterectomy and got SO SICK I had to break scrub and leave the OR/Theater. I had a low-grade fever that day, too, but I'm feeling better now. I had a momma delivery at almost 0300 Saturday morning and another that was laboring all night Saturday and finally delivered at noon today then had to have the Dr. come in to deliver the placenta because it wouldn't deliver. I napped between 6-830 sitting up in a recliner in the on-call room off and on so I could be ready if she was going to deliver and so I'm exhausted today!!

I've randomly had sore nipples since 1 DPO so that's not related, but otherwise, no other symptoms. I'm going to attach my Mira chart cause it's so interesting to look at the hormones and Im trying not to over analyze them!! It has me Oing CD 17, but I think I O'd CD 18, and FF says CD 19!View attachment 1111880
Was wondering how you were going xxx
@tdog please don’t apologise for posting your tests and post as many as you like! It’s literally the point of the thread. Don’t let anyone put you off either!
I can see clear lines in some of the ones you’ve posted. I hope they continue to darken for you lovely!

@Suggerhoney yeah I agree that the dip that FF had at 2DPO on @tdog chart looks like an ov dip so probably a couple of days behind where FF is saying!
I’m impressed with your collection of tests! I feel like that’s gold standard around here :haha:

@MumwithPCOS waiting until 8DPO to test?! What sensible madness is this :lol:
In all seriousness though, I understand wanting to avoid as many BFNs as possible. I think we’ve all had enough of them over the years!

I’m still unsure if I’ve ovulated, my temp is holding steady but not sure if it’s risen enough. OPK is very negative but still getting a bit of EWCM. I’ll just assume my body has no idea what it’s doing. Really just want AF so I can start those soy isoflavones. I’ve been losing weight steadily which usually helps too. CD49 now and just fed up really!

Haha made me rofl. Did u see what I wrote to tdog. I told her as soon as i finished writing that to you, I took a test at 4 dpo hahaha that didn’t take long- I’m such a liar XD xxx but I’ve only got one test left in the house so im gonna try sooo hard

I’m sorry you still don’t know what’s up. if your temps up a lil I hope you have xx
Mine hasn’t gone up a great deal but I have hot flashes through the day and i am still hotter than my usual 35.9-36.1 usual temps. So just hoping.

I’m getting a few twinges today and it’s making me go crazy coz I think oh yay maybe early implantation when I know it’s not it’s just the constipation lol So dumb!
AE229C7E-3D22-46ED-9D41-8B81A95ACA4A.png

@mbrew180 was wondering how u were going xxx sounds like you ovulated for sure with all the nausea. Hope it’s your month xxx

Frer still the same ladies so I'm just now waiting to bleed :shrug: have got af cramping tho so should be here soon xx

20221010_070103.jpg 20221010_070150.jpg

I've randomly had sore nipples since 1 DPO so that's not related, but otherwise, no other symptoms. I'm going to attach my Mira chart cause it's so interesting to look at the hormones and Im trying not to over analyze them!! It has me Oing CD 17, but I think I O'd CD 18, and FF says CD 19!View attachment 1111880
Looking at your Mira chart, it looks like ovulation on CD 18. I really hope that this is a successful cycle for you! :)
From your experience, do you think that Mira is worth the expense? Does the starter bundle get you through one cycle? Or you have to buy additional test sticks?

I got a negative frer this morning. I’ll wait for tomorrows test but I’m not hopeful tbh x

hope everyone is ok, not been able to fully keep up x

Sorry @tdog and @Holly82 :( hope AF doesn’t take her time and eases you into your next and final cycle xxx

ive got a touch of thrush which doesn’t surprise me with the gut problems. My body isn’t used to hormones it feels like.
But my actual boobs are hurting and my nipples have died down. Why do I even go through so much detail. Sorry hahaha. If you’re like me it’s just interesting reading through and seeing where everyone is up to and keeping up with the different experiences. So hope no one ever feels like they’re posting too much. I think majority of us feel this way xxx love you all

@PinkCupcakes wishing you so much luck. I really hope you get a surprise bfp.

@NightFlower oh no, I would have been so upset with him too. Hopefully it won’t affect your chances if your still yet to ovulate. Best of luck for when you do.

@jellybeanxx can you share your chart hun? I hope you get an answer either way. There’s nothing worse then being stuck in limbo not knowing where you are. Hugs hun

@tdog was so hopeful for you love. I’m keeping everything crossed that next cycle will bring your your healthy sticky bfp

@Holly82 good luck for your next test

I'm OK about it I have to be don't I but hope af don't take its time I no if I'm only 11dpo then I still have time :shrug: tbh I've normally got a line by now xx

With that chart I’d be so hopeful :( Maybe you’ll get a late one. hope for the best Xx it’s funny a late one around here is still before af haha we need to know asap hey. One day at a time xxx

Tbh I do say I'm OK with it but my chart makes me hopeful and I shouldnt get my hopes up tbh but so hard not to xx

@tdog your chart looks amazing. I’d be so excited with that. I really hope you get the biggest surprise bfp.

In my head I'm hoping so in my heart it's telling me to stop being stupid :haha: and if I don't laugh I'll cry trying to keep my head straight but totally not working for me :rofl: xx

In my head I'm hoping so in my heart it's telling me to stop being stupid :haha: and if I don't laugh I'll cry trying to keep my head straight but totally not working for me :rofl: xx

It’s impossible to completely give up hope when you want it so bad, even when you know in your heart your out. I’ve still tested even when af shows in the past, you know, just in case #-oit’s horrible what it puts you through. I really hope it happens for you very soon

It’s impossible to completely give up hope when you want it so bad, even when you know in your heart your out. I’ve still tested even when af shows in the past, you know, just in case #-oit’s horrible what it puts you through. I really hope it happens for you very soon

The weird thing is I FEEL pregnant really sore boobs the wave of nausea if I don't eat I have slight heartburn :shrug: xx

I no I no I should just put the tests down but just doen a babyplan and I see pink line irl but prob not show here xx

20221010_130758.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->