••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@tdog you keep posting your tests hon that’s what this group is for. Your chart looks so so good. And that easy&home is darker. Good symptoms too, I really hope AF stays away and you get darker lines tomorrow. Hugs love.

hi ladies will catch up later.
Not feeling the best , the cold I’ve had has come back. My chart looks good but not feeling it because my temps could be up a bit because of the cold. (Not fever level tho)
I have absolutely zero symptoms and I’m 8dpo, I don’t want to test I just know I’m out again this cycle and seeing another BFN is just going to break my heart.
Not feeling hopeful at all.:-(F61158B9-84A7-4723-B3DC-031A5CC3DBB1.png

Decided to test and as guessed BFN.
I know only 8dpo and for it’s usually 10dpo I get lines but the no symptoms is definitely making me feel out.
I’m getting so so fed up with trying now and the endless heart ache. I just want it to happen. But I think if I’m out again this cycle then it’s never going to happen:cry:

Decided to test and as guessed BFN.
I know only 8dpo and for it’s usually 10dpo I get lines but the no symptoms is definitely making me feel out.
I’m getting so so fed up with trying now and the endless heart ache. I just want it to happen. But I think if I’m out again this cycle then it’s never going to happen:cry:

Awww I want to send you a massive virtual hug :hug: there is women out there 41, 42,43 and over having babies, just because on here hardly none don't mean it don't happen love xx

4DPO today and just waiting to test, no symptoms today besides extreme fatigue.

Opks still negative idk if I ovulated yet or missed my peak. Going to keep taking them for a few more days just incase. I've lost hope for this cycle.
My OH came home sick yesterday after work and we didn't get to dtd. He text me this morning saying he feels like total crap. So I'm sure he won't want to today either. If he does I might have a chance. If not then I'm probably out another month. Uggh last cycle was a no go because we all have covid and now he is sick this time too. I just wanna give up.
20221010_105101.jpg

4DPO today and just waiting to test, no symptoms today besides extreme fatigue.

Tiredness is a good symptom Iove. Fx fx fx for you.

Awww I want to send you a massive virtual hug :hug: there is women out there 41, 42,43 and over having babies, just because on here hardly none don't mean it don't happen love xx

There is love but I don’t know if there just very lucky.
Thanks for the virtual hugs definitely needed I feel so down today.
Fed up of the endless BFNs :cry:

Opks still negative idk if I ovulated yet or missed my peak. Going to keep taking them for a few more days just incase. I've lost hope for this cycle.
My OH came home sick yesterday after work and we didn't get to dtd. He text me this morning saying he feels like total crap. So I'm sure he won't want to today either. If he does I might have a chance. If not then I'm probably out another month. Uggh last cycle was a no go because we all have covid and now he is sick this time too. I just wanna give up.
View attachment 1111893

How many times a day have you been testing love? When do you normally get peak? They have been supper dark for ages now haven’t they. So close to peak. If you haven’t missed it I really hope you peak soon love. It’s so frustrating when ure waiting and waiting for that peak.

View attachment 1111893

Hi love how did you get that ticker where it tells you how long you have been ttc for? I tried adding one but the only option it gave me was counting up too testing. Or just where you are in your cycle.

Hi love how did you get that ticker where it tells you how long you have been ttc for? I tried adding one but the only option it gave me was counting up too testing. Or just where you are in your cycle.
I've been testing 2 to 3 times a day. I don't remember when I usually peak because I haven't used opks in so long.

Also I got my ticker from lilypie.com

I did another test or 2 or 3 or 4 just need to stop they all have the same shadowy line again so I'm expecting my temp to plummet tomorrow :shrug: xx

20221010_171312.jpg

Gutted about Lilypie, it's been there throughout all our journies :(
Very few ticker sites left out there now.

I'm sorry T . If you are pregnant it doesn't seem like hcg is rising . You've been testing for a while now. Maybe I'm wrong . Just want to give you a big hug!!

See I thought that but in theory I'm only 11dpo my chart is wrong so in theory again I was starting at 6dpo (which I wanted to stop doing lol) but thanks love you so kind and amazing :flower: but think I just need to put the bloody things away and wait and see if af arrives xx

@NightFlower i hope you ovulate soon and that your oh is feeling up to bding when you do. So frustrating

@tdog i hope you get answers soon love preferably with a bfp. But if this isn’t your cycle I pray the next one is. Hugs

@Suggerhoney try not to lose hope already hun. I didn’t have any symptoms this time around. Even now the only thing I have is cramping and feeling like af is gonna come. I usually have sickness by now but still nothing. It’s making me so nervous but they say every pregnancy is different. No symptoms doesn’t mean your definitely out. There’s still time for you this cycle. Good luck

I was so annoyed with the Lilypie tickers. I actually paid for the app on my phone last week and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t find a way to put it on here, then I went online and saw that notification about them stopping. They shouldn’t still be selling the app if their closing. Wasted my money on something I now can’t use :nope:

@NightFlower i hope you ovulate soon and that your oh is feeling up to bding when you do. So frustrating

@tdog i hope you get answers soon love preferably with a bfp. But if this isn’t your cycle I pray the next one is. Hugs

@Suggerhoney try not to lose hope already hun. I didn’t have any symptoms this time around. Even now the only thing I have is cramping and feeling like af is gonna come. I usually have sickness by now but still nothing. It’s making me so nervous but they say every pregnancy is different. No symptoms doesn’t mean your definitely out. There’s still time for you this cycle. Good luck

I was so annoyed with the Lilypie tickers. I actually paid for the app on my phone last week and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t find a way to put it on here, then I went online and saw that notification about them stopping. They shouldn’t still be selling the app if their closing. Wasted my money on something I now can’t use :nope:
Thanks hun. My OH just got home from work. Said he's going to take a nap then if he feels better we can dtd. I'm stressing out about this cycle. I don't want another wasted month. As I'm 41 now and he gave us till Dec to ttc just feel like it's not going to happen ..Uggh. been ttc for a year and 4 months with no take home baby.

Also I would contact lilypie and maybe they will refund your money as it hasn't been that long since you paid for it and they are now shutting down the site.

Anyone else get super cranky after O? I’m only 4DPO and everything is annoying me and I’m so cranky ugh!

@NightFlower
Oh man that’s gutting about Lillypie I love my tickers and love having a pregnancy one while pregnant. Looks like there won’t be any tickers now.
I remember years ago there was one with fruit and other ones. Wonder why they are taking it all down. That’s so so crappy.
Ah u probably haven’t missed it yet then love. Ure opks do look dark today so hopefully the next few days will be ovulation.
So bloody gutted about Lillypie.

I did another test or 2 or 3 or 4 just need to stop they all have the same shadowy line again so I'm expecting my temp to plummet tomorrow :shrug: xx

View attachment 1111895

oh love I just want to give you a massive whopping hug. :hugs:

I had no symptoms at all with the miscarriage so if I am I will very very scared it will Just be another loss.
Sounds for you it’s all good tho love with the 3+, I didn’t even get a 2-3. But I can understand your worry.
I remember you had a lot of sharp pains b4. Finding out tho and I haven’t even had that.
I’ve had nothing. Just weird thick white cm and that’s it. I will know at 10dpo because I always have lines then if I am pregnant but just not feeling it at all and deep down I know it’s just going to be BFNs again :sad1:
I got my Lillypie tickers for free. I’m sorry you paid for it. Is there anyway you can ask them for your money back?

I just wanted to pop on here I hope you don’t mind. I have no idea where I am in my cycle after getting my copper coil removed on July 27th. These were taken at 6pm tonight. Pics taken win 5 mins.

DD800D1E-4DE3-4E79-9BB8-A47506B031A8.jpeg 29DBE17D-C369-468D-BFBD-E2C7032DBE57.jpeg C9E2E893-C8FD-4A8B-B714-C07D7C4BEDDC.jpeg 0A20020C-02B6-46A9-A8F1-32CCB10C87FB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->