••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Opks still negative idk if I ovulated yet or missed my peak. Going to keep taking them for a few more days just incase. I've lost hope for this cycle.
My OH came home sick yesterday after work and we didn't get to dtd. He text me this morning saying he feels like total crap. So I'm sure he won't want to today either. If he does I might have a chance. If not then I'm probably out another month. Uggh last cycle was a no go because we all have covid and now he is sick this time too. I just wanna give up.
View attachment 1111893
Don't give up, NightFlower. I understand your frustration though. Recurrent sickness messing up your chances really sucks. I am sorry.

@NightFlower i hope you manage to hun. Would he not allow a couple of extra months to make up for the ones you missed out on?

@PinkCupcakes yes hun. I felt terribly irritable this cycle. Maybe it’s a good sign

@Suggerhoney i had some stabby pains that kept switching left and right but as I haven’t been tracking my cycles for a while I’m not sure they were a symptom or my normal. I think your mind just can’t help but prepare for bfns to try and protect yourself from getting your hopes up too much when you’ve already had so much disappointment and losses. Like a defence mechanism. I still have high hopes for you and I hope my feeling is right

The app was only £1.69 so not worth making a fuss over, but I still think it’s wrong they are letting people purchase it when they are closing it down. Such a shame because I really wanted one of those. I went googling for the ones I have. I do quite like the babysizer one because if you click on it there’s another 3 options you can look at and use. Theres facts which give you the measurement and you can see how big baby is, Geeky which this week tells me baby is the size of a nerd (the sweets) and manly which tells my baby is the size of a nail head. Would still have like a Lilypie one tho

Don't give up, NightFlower. I understand your frustration though. Recurrent sickness messing up your chances really sucks. I am sorry.

It does stink and it's giving me anxiety today. Hopefully when he wakes up he will want to dtd. If he's feeling better.

@NightFlower i hope you manage to hun. Would he not allow a couple of extra months to make up for the ones you missed out on?

@PinkCupcakes yes hun. I felt terribly irritable this cycle. Maybe it’s a good sign

@Suggerhoney i had some stabby pains that kept switching left and right but as I haven’t been tracking my cycles for a while I’m not sure they were a symptom or my normal. I think your mind just can’t help but prepare for bfns to try and protect yourself from getting your hopes up too much when you’ve already had so much disappointment and losses. Like a defence mechanism. I still have high hopes for you and I hope my feeling is right

The app was only £1.69 so not worth making a fuss over, but I still think it’s wrong they are letting people purchase it when they are closing it down. Such a shame because I really wanted one of those. I went googling for the ones I have. I do quite like the babysizer one because if you click on it there’s another 3 options you can look at and use. Theres facts which give you the measurement and you can see how big baby is, Geeky which this week tells me baby is the size of a nerd (the sweets) and manly which tells my baby is the size of a nail head. Would still have like a Lilypie one tho

He might give it a few months more. Will have to talk about it when and if that time comes.

Yeah I wouldn't fuss over less than 2 bucks. Thought maybe you spent more on it.

It does stink and it's giving me anxiety today. Hopefully when he wakes up he will want to dtd. If he's feeling better.

He might give it a few months more. Will have to talk about it when and if that time comes.

Yeah I wouldn't fuss over less than 2 bucks. Thought maybe you spent more on it.

Na, it wasn’t much at all but still annoying. Hopefully you’ll fall before the years up and won’t need that conversation. I’m rooting for you and so hope it happens for you

Gutted to read about Lilypie! I wonder why they’re shutting down? What other tickers are there?
I used to love those fruit ones when I was pregnant with my eldest two but couldn’t get it when I had my youngest. I guess not many places use tickers anymore? It’s all apps and Facebook groups!

I can’t remember who asked but here’s the screen shot of my chart. Only got the end of it because it’s massive otherwise. On CD50 now :roll:
I only get crosshairs with the FAM detector and I’m still getting EWCM which is so strange. Never had it for this long before and when OPKs have been this negative!
Edited to add: the line at the top in dark blue is my temps, the lighter blue line underneath is my RHR.

5711A6B2-9063-4F5B-B983-E081F2002620.png

Gutted to read about Lilypie! I wonder why they’re shutting down? What other tickers are there?
I used to love those fruit ones when I was pregnant with my eldest two but couldn’t get it when I had my youngest. I guess not many places use tickers anymore? It’s all apps and Facebook groups!

I can’t remember who asked but here’s the screen shot of my chart. Only got the end of it because it’s massive otherwise. On CD50 now :roll:
I only get crosshairs with the FAM detector and I’m still getting EWCM which is so strange. Never had it for this long before and when OPKs have been this negative!
Edited to add: the line at the top in dark blue is my temps, the lighter blue line underneath is my RHR.

View attachment 1111905
FFEEBF1B-5F90-41DB-A39D-BE2CC3959F50.jpeg Just saw this on mums net so don’t count yourself out just yet xxx

Hey ladies! Never really know what to say when I pop in half way through the month, hope that everyone is doing ok and especially @tdog plesse keep sharing your tests as I love looking at them when I’m silently stalking the page!!! :laugh2:

Like I said before I’ve been more chill on the TTC front this month. Currently 6dpo (I think!!!) not much exciting going on. Been a bit crampy past 2 days and loads of creamy CM yesterday and today. I’m sure it’s not anything yet cos I’m still so early but I guess I will have to wait and see.

sending loads of love and baby dust ladies :dust:

Hey ladies! Never really know what to say when I pop in half way through the month, hope that everyone is doing ok and especially @tdog plesse keep sharing your tests as I love looking at them when I’m silently stalking the page!!! :laugh2:

Like I said before I’ve been more chill on the TTC front this month. Currently 6dpo (I think!!!) not much exciting going on. Been a bit crampy past 2 days and loads of creamy CM yesterday and today. I’m sure it’s not anything yet cos I’m still so early but I guess I will have to wait and see.

sending loads of love and baby dust ladies :dust:
Oooh samsies to all of the above but no cramps yet xxx baby dust to you xxx

Well looks like he don't want to dtd tonight either . So unless I get a positive opk later than normal we are out for the second month in a row. I just feel like crying. I wasted some many opks for nothing. Feeling down :cry:

Yall, I’m gonna be gone a while. My 19 month old niece was spending the night with her grandmother and her uncle (fathers brother, I’m best friends with the child’s mother for 20 years) shot and killed them both. I’m in shambles.

Yall, I’m gonna be gone a while. My 19 month old niece was spending the night with her grandmother and her uncle (fathers brother, I’m best friends with the child’s mother for 20 years) shot and killed them both. I’m in shambles.

Omg i am so sorry to hear. That must feel awful. Biggest of hugs to you im so sorry xx

Omg I’m so sorry. How traumatic for you :( he must have been sick to do that so sorry xxxx if you need to talk at all xxxx

Well looks like he don't want to dtd tonight either . So unless I get a positive opk later than normal we are out for the second month in a row. I just feel like crying. I wasted some many opks for nothing. Feeling down :cry:
Hun I’m gutted for you. I seriously hope you ovulate in the next few days xxx I went through a month like that recently and it’s heart breaking knowing you’ve ovulated but no chance as no bding. Made me pissed off!!

Oh my heart is sick @mbrew180 that poor, poor sweet baby and oh my gosh her poor mother. There are no words.

@NightFlower I’m so sorry sweetie. Losing those chances is a hard hit. I remember that too well. Made me a not-nice person. I hope you get some extra time to TTC. Sending huge hugs.

@mbrew180 omg I'm so so sorry to read this :cry: xx

So ladies as predicted my temp dropped this morn I did test as you do :shrug: ill post them anyway but af should be here in next couple days :cry: unless by some miracle the lines ain't shadows :shrug: xx

20221011_071010.jpg 20221011_071053.jpg 20221011_071131.jpg 20221011_071429.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->