••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Morning ladies, 5DPO today and I am so anxious to test. Super exhausted today, cranky as heck still, boobs are a bit more sore today which is normal for me after O. I guess time will tell but I don’t have high hopes :(

I have everything crossed for you love :dust: xx

7dpo for me. I’m trying to wait until Saturday or Sunday before testing. I have practically no pregnancy signs except I am sweating more, like when I was pregnant or the early stages of breastfeeding when I kept getting engorged. Im still breastfeeding so that could be why, but I havent been like this for many months. It sucks because it’s sweating with a pungent odor. But, if there’s a baby implanting, the odor is worth it!!

@MumwithPCOS and @CakeBaby when are you both testing? All three of us are 7dpo, right? That’s exciting!

@Holly82 I think I see something on them unsure tho, so easy done tho isn't it I'm the same still see lines on mine but no af should be here tomorrow or Thursday:shrug: so in my head I should have darker lines but not getting darker so should just stop but can't help myself lol xx
It’s so hard isn’t it. I dread to think how many times I’ve tested and think maybe this one will show something. It’s tricky with them because your eyes tells you there ‘something’ there, but every test is the same. So there can’t be. I know if tomorrow morning test is negative then I know I’m out this cycle. This is our 15 month, getting stressed testing and putting myself through heartache every time, not to mention the cost of tests. I wish I could wait for AF x

@NightFlower
I’m with Laura on this. It feels so unfair that your dh has given ttc a time limit but yet is refusing to Bd,
I’m so sorry love that is incredibly frustrating. So so frustrating.

I feel this is totally unfair on you:hugs:

@Laurabub84
Thanks love. I feel so silly because I was complaining about no symptoms and how down I was feeling . And then My boobs start hurting from no where. There so sore.
I’m still scared to test tho and getting BFNs.
I’ve never gotten lines b4 10dpo, 10dpo is always the day I get lines if I am. but unfortunately that’s for successful pregnancies and also with many of my loses including the miscarriage.
I didn’t have sore boobs or anything with the miscarriage but I have had sore boobs with a few of the many chemicals I’ve had. So I can’t get hopeful at all. Even if I do get lines and they get darker I will still be supper anxious that it will all end in tears again.
:sad1:

@MumwithPCOS
I tested yesterday love and it was bfn. I’ve never gotten lines b4 10dpo. It’s always 10dpo if I am pregnant.
Im 9dpo today. I’m so so scared to test because yes if I am and I get lines I just won’t be able to get excited because I had such blazing dark lines with my miscarriage. I’m gonna be such a nervous wreck.
I’m scared to get BFNs and at the same time I’m scared to get lines that will end in another loss. :wacko:

You know how guys are when they are sick. It's not his fault he's not feeling well.

I was just upset he's not a bad man at all.

He'sThe love of my life my best friend and very supportive of me. Been together for 23 years. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. He almost never says no to me about ttc or whatever I want or need. He's been great ttc wise. Just not right now because he is sick.

I'm sure he will give it more time. I also don't want to keep trying much longer as I'm 41 and high risk already if I got pregnant.

Good luck hope you get a bfp soon be looking for test pictures fx

7dpo for me. I’m trying to wait until Saturday or Sunday before testing. I have practically no pregnancy signs except I am sweating more, like when I was pregnant or the early stages of breastfeeding when I kept getting engorged. Im still breastfeeding so that could be why, but I havent been like this for many months. It sucks because it’s sweating with a pungent odor. But, if there’s a baby implanting, the odor is worth it!!

@MumwithPCOS and @CakeBaby when are you both testing? All three of us are 7dpo, right? That’s exciting!

Yes I think we are!! Honestly I’d like to hold off until the weekend to be sensible but then again I’m not the most sensible person at all:laugh2:triple BFP’s would be fabby!!!

@NightFlower I definitely feel no negative judgments towards your man. Relationships and circumstances are nuanced and complex and only you and he can arrive at an agreement that works for your family. Here’s hoping this is your month -<3

@Suggerhoney oh so promising!!! Test test test!!!

@PinkCupcakes fx honey

@josephine3 I am So sorry you’ve been feeling down :( It is the worst. Sending hugs.

@NightFlower that opk looks close to me hun. And you sound like you have a good man there. I was the same with mine. Got frustrated at him when none of it was his fault. He couldn’t help that he was done having children and the fact he changed his mind for me once he realised what it was doing to me. He’s amazing and he’s doing it for me because he loves so much.
I’m rooting for you so much.

@tdog i just want to give you a hug.

@PinkCupcakes I really hope this is it for you

@HalfricanMa good luck for when you test

@Holly82 thats such a long time. I took me 18 months to conceive my 3rd baby. Feels like an eternity and soul destroying month after month. I hope you get that bfp very soon

Anyone have a strange metallic oder around 5DPO? it isn’t bad smelling per say, just strange

Just want to say wishing all hou ladies the best I may have to just back away from the boards for a little bit, I may lurk here and there but not post! I did test again as there's no spotting and no pre af headaches either I won't bother posting them pointless I think they look a tad darker but you ladies may not see them so I won't do it sending lots and lots of :dust: for all of you and much love xx

Just want to say wishing all hou ladies the best I may have to just back away from the boards for a little bit, I may lurk here and there but not post! I did test again as there's no spotting and no pre af headaches either I won't bother posting them pointless I think they look a tad darker but you ladies may not see them so I won't do it sending lots and lots of :dust: for all of you and much love xx

sending hugs :hugs::hugs:

@tdog take all the time away that you need. We will be here to support you when ya come back. ❤ hope your faint lines turn into a nice bfp. Sorry I could only see it in the frer this morning. Was just being honest and didn't want to get your hopes up. But if they all have lines I hope they progress soon. Take care lovely :hugs:

Thanks for the love ladies..
@Suggerhoney good luck for testing and @tdog hope af stays away sending dust and good thoughts to everyone else too I'm gonna try get on a bit more but I am here lurking xxx
I was wondering where you went . Glad to see you back. Lurking is fine I do that to when I'm taking a break

Hey guys! So I’m approximately 17dpo - officially two days late on AF - and I’m just now seeing a faint line. Problem is, I don’t know if it is legit or an indent. Gonna test again tomorrow with FMU. What do you guys think of the pictures? Top is from 10am, bottom is from 4pm.

I’ve been cramping a fair amount but there is no blood, not even when I check my cervix. And when I do check my cervix it is very high and seems soft.

F89C7F81-F15F-4342-A773-E6D95D166452.jpeg 4E22B95F-B44E-4255-ABD8-9BF2ADC3386D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->