••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I no I said I was taking a break but you ladies no what it's like :rofl: anyway I'm officially 2 days late haven't tested as my temp plummeted again and normally when does that I get spotting or some bleeding and nothing anyhow, ffs has me at 15dpo and femometer has me at 8dpo, now that means I ovulated on 4th which by ff was I was 6 or 7dpo :shrug: I'm never later ever I no there a first and I'm clutching here but do you think maybe femometer is right and I've been testing for no dam reason :cry: I'm going to wait a few days see how goes and how temps go, but I haven't even got my usual af symptoms cramping, headaches I didn't even have night sweating last night :shrug: I did do a opk on the Wed 5th which was fairly dark tbh, I got the peak on the 29th so did my body try and ovulate but wasnt successful so tried again? I'm not even as moody as I normally am before af either I have put a pad on and nothing at all xx

View attachment 1111933 View attachment 1111934

@tdog I think you probably ovulated on 29th September so 2 days after FF has you ovulating.

I had the same thing last month - 2 days late and temps plummeted and when I looked again at my temps, I could have ovulated 2 days later than FF suggested.

Good luck - hope AF stays away for you :dust:

@tdog I think you probably ovulated on 29th September so 2 days after FF has you ovulating.

I had the same thing last month - 2 days late and temps plummeted and when I looked again at my temps, I could have ovulated 2 days later than FF suggested.

Good luck - hope AF stays away for you :dust:

Thanks love technically then I should be due period today as I always have it on 13dpo and I always spot 2 days before nothing, I always get headaches a few days before aswell nothing again xx

Opk is measuring high on the premom app finally I bet when I add the next one it will say I hit my peak. It looks positive to me. Yay!! Guess ovulation was a few days later this cycle. I'm fine with that as we dtd last night and will again this afternoon when he gets home . So looks like I do have a chance after all. Thank god he's feeling better now. Sorry I got upset in my other posts. Just didn't think we had a chance. Thought I may have ovulated already.

Pretty sure this is finally positive!!

20221012_074531.jpg 20221012_081300.jpg

Last edited:
I no I said I was taking a break but you ladies no what it's like :rofl: anyway I'm officially 2 days late haven't tested as my temp plummeted again and normally when does that I get spotting or some bleeding and nothing anyhow, ffs has me at 15dpo and femometer has me at 8dpo, now that means I ovulated on 4th which by ff was I was 6 or 7dpo :shrug: I'm never later ever I no there a first and I'm clutching here but do you think maybe femometer is right and I've been testing for no dam reason :cry: I'm going to wait a few days see how goes and how temps go, but I haven't even got my usual af symptoms cramping, headaches I didn't even have night sweating last night :shrug: I did do a opk on the Wed 5th which was fairly dark tbh, I got the peak on the 29th so did my body try and ovulate but wasnt successful so tried again? I'm not even as moody as I normally am before af either I have put a pad on and nothing at all xx

View attachment 1111933 View attachment 1111934
It’s a possibility with PCOS anything is possible!

@NightFlower ohhhh wow So happy for you!! And good timing with bding. Maybe it was hubbys intuition lol. Good luck xxx

It’s a possibility with PCOS anything is possible!

@NightFlower ohhhh wow So happy for you!! And good timing with bding. Maybe it was hubbys intuition lol. Good luck xxx
Haha ..I'm happy to FF has put my ovulation day as tomorrow I'll be cd15 so FX we make a healthy baby. Don't think I've ever ovulated this late before maybe it's a good thing. Maybe it's because I'm 41 now and not a spring chicken anymore. I'm just going to go with what the opks say for this cycle. See what happens.

@CakeBaby oooohh!! I see it clearly and in one pic I’m seeing pink. I’m saying bfp. Can’t wait to see your next test.

@HalfricanMa i love that show, haha. Good luck for when you test

@littlewitch all the best for when you test. Hope covid hasn’t caused any problems

@NightFlower glad you managed to get some bd in. Hopefully your body was waiting for some swimmers before releasing that egg. Hope them opks turn blazing

@PinkCupcakes sounds like good signs hun. I hope this is it for you

@MumwithPCOS good luck for when you test. Can’t wait to see them

@Suggerhoney impatiently awaiting your tests today hun. Hoping to see some beautiful bfps

thank you!

6DPO today and I’m super gassy haha, my tail bone has also been sore, started yesterday. I also feel super bloated. Bleh!

@NightFlower sounds good to me :) I think when you have a longer cycle your uterus will be extra squishy lol that’s what I’m telling myself for this cycle anyways.

@tdog hope you know what’s up soon

@NightFlower sounds good to me :) I think when you have a longer cycle your uterus will be extra squishy lol that’s what I’m telling myself for this cycle anyways.

@tdog hope you know what’s up soon
I'm hoping and praying [-o<that this is a good thing for me. I always hated having such short cycles as it always seems like soon as af leaves she back again already. I'd rather have a bit longer cycles.

Good luck :flower: this cycle

@CakeBaby I'm seeing a pink line on that!!
@tdog hope you are doing OK and you @Suggerhoney...
It's not ttc that's got me down its just general life I can't keep up with everything right now. Trying to take things a bit slower and not be so hard on myself.
I went to my appointment and she did feel my belly but didn't bother with an internal as thought it wasn't necessary as the pain and bleeding has mainly stopped. I took the opportunity to tell her I'm ttc for about a Yr now and she managed to order me full bloods and a day 21 progesterone too, which I had done today as there was a slot open but it's day 22 for me, I tried to explain that I don't ovulate until cd17-18 usually so these will probably be off but she didn't seem to really get it, said if I have a 28 day cycle anyway then to count back 7....i was like yeah but I have a short lp... But anyhow will be interesting to see what they say. I asked the nurse what bloods I was having tested and she was like 'oh loads' and rattled off a whole list lol so at least Im getting an mot :haha:

When I rang about the mid cycle bleeding on Monday she told me to do a pregnancy test, even tho I insisted I'd just ovulated so it would def be negstive... She said do one anyway so we can rule it out.. Felt odd being told to do a hpt lol... And you know what it was the worst evap I've ever seen in my life!!! But it must be an evap... Will add pics later x

I know I’m crazy for testing so early but I caved in lol, 6DPO

11EBD9CA-CBEC-49B8-AC27-26DC7CEFA072.jpeg

@NightFlower yay!!! They are definitely positive. I’m so happy for you that your in with a chance this cycle. I really hope this is the one. Excited for you hun and sending heaps of :dust:

@tdog i hope you have answers soon hun. Must be so frustrating

@josephine3 i hope you get somewhere with the tests and scan. And good luck for this cycle if you’ve already ovulated

@PinkCupcakes another couple of days hun and hopefully you’ll have the start of a bfp

@NightFlower yea hun I tested today ill post it anyway lol xx

@josephine3 I'm as good as I can be I supose just sick of being in limbo xx

20221012_131504.jpg 20221012_142334.jpg

I’m so bloated and it hurts so bad, I can’t tell if it’s gas, a kidney stone starting or just cramping. Ugh!

Opk is measuring high on the premom app finally I bet when I add the next one it will say I hit my peak. It looks positive to me. Yay!! Guess ovulation was a few days later this cycle. I'm fine with that as we dtd last night and will again this afternoon when he gets home . So looks like I do have a chance after all. Thank god he's feeling better now. Sorry I got upset in my other posts. Just didn't think we had a chance. Thought I may have ovulated already.

Pretty sure this is finally positive!!

View attachment 1111938 View attachment 1111939
I am so happy for you!! It's funny, but that has happened to me a few times where I thought I had no chance because of negative OPK. Then we would finally have sex, I would take an OPK and blazing positive.
The universe is looking out for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->