••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@mbrew180 there are no words, I’m so very sorry! Thinking of you and your loved ones at this horrendous time!

@josephine3 and @tdog i just want to give you both massive hugs! This TTC stuff is so emotionally taxing. I’m glad we have each other here to vent to but also totally understand the feeling of needing a break. I feel like I’m constantly on here being like “maybe I’ve ovulated, do you think I’ve ovulated? Maybe this is a BFP? Do you see lines? Maybe this OPK is positive, does it look positive?” And repeat and repeat and repeat. It’s hard!!
Massive hugs and lots of love to anyone who is struggling at the moment.

Speaking of my constant cycle of have I ovulated questions, my temp dipped this morning and I’m STILL getting loads of EWCM. I’ve never had it for this long before, anyone have any experience? What’s causing this? OPKs very negative still after the last positive about a week ago.

Hey guys! So I’m approximately 17dpo - officially two days late on AF - and I’m just now seeing a faint line. Problem is, I don’t know if it is legit or an indent. Gonna test again tomorrow with FMU. What do you guys think of the pictures? Top is from 10am, bottom is from 4pm.

I’ve been cramping a fair amount but there is no blood, not even when I check my cervix. And when I do check my cervix it is very high and seems soft.

View attachment 1111921 View attachment 1111922
Second test looks darker to me good luck

Hey ladies,

I’ve done 2 very bad things :-({|=
1. I’ve taken my ONLY frer on 7dpo
2. I popped it out the case cos I hate the little plastic screen with a passion

Are we calling indent? If it is it’s a bloody good one!! Posting a million pics so you can all tell me I’m crazy and to step away from the tests :laugh2:flash on and off

046D9866-300D-4FCF-A6BB-3412F2079F76.jpeg 661BCD9A-F10B-4318-8FBA-904EA942C011.jpeg 44800524-F9D7-45B3-99B3-2B95CBFC42F5.jpeg

Hey ladies,

I’ve done 2 very bad things :-({|=
1. I’ve taken my ONLY frer on 7dpo
2. I popped it out the case cos I hate the little plastic screen with a passion

Are we calling indent? If it is it’s a bloody good one!! Posting a million pics so you can all tell me I’m crazy and to step away from the tests :laugh2:flash on and off

View attachment 1111923 View attachment 1111924 View attachment 1111925

haha girl if i had any tests in the house I’d be testing too…. And popping it out of case coz I also hate the plastic thing messing with me gazing xxxx I’m calling indent but if it’s darker tomorrow I’ll pretend like I knew all along. Hehe good luck.

haha girl if i had any tests in the house I’d be testing too…. And popping it out of case coz I also hate the plastic thing messing with me gazing xxxx I’m calling indent but if it’s darker tomorrow I’ll pretend like I knew all along. Hehe good luck.

Thanks lovely, I appreciate the moral support for my crazyyyy that’s creeping out :fool:
If only I could take another tomorow:brat:gonna have to order another bunch from Amazon so that’ll probably be Thursday, but at least I’ll be 9dpo by then which is maybe *slightly* more reasonable?!?!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks lovely, I appreciate the moral support for my crazyyyy that’s creeping out :fool:
If only I could take another tomorow:brat:gonna have to order another bunch from Amazon so that’ll probably be Thursday, but at least I’ll be 9dpo by then which is maybe *slightly* more reasonable?!?!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I got my bfp at 9dpo so definitely nore reasonable haha but i do see the line on that test! I never trust the frer unless i have lines on other tests too though :)

Thanks so much ladies, your words are always helpful when I’m losing the plot :headspin:test has dried and is 100% undoubtedly pink but like you say I will just have to wait and see what happens!! Got a few wondfo’s but this batch have the worst ghost lines ever. I’ll take one in the morning to tide me over til the Amazon dude makes my Thursday with more frer’s:laugh2:

Oh shoot @CakeBaby… I mean my bfp was 8dpo So not far off clearly… I know frer are notorious for evaps BUT when I had my true bfp there was no question and it was actually pink so… I am gonna vote bfp!

Thanks so much ladies, your words are always helpful when I’m losing the plot :headspin:test has dried and is 100% undoubtedly pink but like you say I will just have to wait and see what happens!! Got a few wondfo’s but this batch have the worst ghost lines ever. I’ll take one in the morning to tide me over til the Amazon dude makes my Thursday with more frer’s:laugh2:
How many hours ago did you say you were waiting for the weekend? Shows how quickly sensibility flushes down the toilet while we ttc! Hahaha! How wonderful that it looks like you got a line! Hopefully @MumwithPCOS and I will follow suit soon!!
Honestly Im nervous to test because i dont want more negatives. Maybe I’ll stay away from testing forever and if i am pregnant i’ll go on the show “I didnt know i was pregnant”. :fool:

Just checking in to say I think I will be testing on October 18 when I will be 9 dpo.
Unless having COVID recently makes me not ovulate, I think I have a good chance!
We had sex 48 hours before peak, day of peak and day of presumed ovulation.
I hope it happens this cycle but I am trying not to get my hopes up too high after my chemical pregnancies in early June and late July.

Best of luck to everyone testing.

Just checking in to say I think I will be testing on October 18 when I will be 9 dpo.
Unless having COVID recently makes me not ovulate, I think I have a good chance!
We had sex 48 hours before peak, day of peak and day of presumed ovulation.
I hope it happens this cycle but I am trying not to get my hopes up too high after my chemical pregnancies in early June and late July.

Best of luck to everyone testing.
Timing sounds great !! Can't wait for you to start testing

Well we dtd tonight. I don't think I have a chance but we'll see. Still no positive opk which is odd for me still looks the same. Almost positive. Don't think I have a chance as I have 24 day cycle and I'm on cd13. Unless my cycle is off by a few who knows.

I keep having cramping, feels like I need to to go the bathroom but nothing happens, just cramping. Not super painful but more so annoying

Well we dtd tonight. I don't think I have a chance but we'll see. Still no positive opk which is odd for me still looks the same. Almost positive. Don't think I have a chance as I have 24 day cycle and I'm on cd13. Unless my cycle is off by a few who knows.
Glad you got some in I hope you get a positive soon. Strange it’s so close to positive and get just staying there. I hope it happens soon xx

I’ve got some frers and cb early tests coming tomorrow morning so Will test then at 8 dpo. But I’m scared. You all know that feeling. I’m having a different kind of breast pain now and a lil bit of back pain and lil bit of cramping but could all be nothing too. Xxxx I just feel like my temps don’t look promising yet. As I didn’t have a dip below cover line for implantation. Not that I have a cover line I assume it’s around 97.2 But 7dpo is early so could still happen.319F684F-5CCF-41CB-8706-435E3DCA6472.png

Last edited:
@CakeBaby oooohh!! I see it clearly and in one pic I’m seeing pink. I’m saying bfp. Can’t wait to see your next test.

@HalfricanMa i love that show, haha. Good luck for when you test

@littlewitch all the best for when you test. Hope covid hasn’t caused any problems

@NightFlower glad you managed to get some bd in. Hopefully your body was waiting for some swimmers before releasing that egg. Hope them opks turn blazing

@PinkCupcakes sounds like good signs hun. I hope this is it for you

@MumwithPCOS good luck for when you test. Can’t wait to see them

@Suggerhoney impatiently awaiting your tests today hun. Hoping to see some beautiful bfps

I no I said I was taking a break but you ladies no what it's like :rofl: anyway I'm officially 2 days late haven't tested as my temp plummeted again and normally when does that I get spotting or some bleeding and nothing anyhow, ffs has me at 15dpo and femometer has me at 8dpo, now that means I ovulated on 4th which by ff was I was 6 or 7dpo :shrug: I'm never later ever I no there a first and I'm clutching here but do you think maybe femometer is right and I've been testing for no dam reason :cry: I'm going to wait a few days see how goes and how temps go, but I haven't even got my usual af symptoms cramping, headaches I didn't even have night sweating last night :shrug: I did do a opk on the Wed 5th which was fairly dark tbh, I got the peak on the 29th so did my body try and ovulate but wasnt successful so tried again? I'm not even as moody as I normally am before af either I have put a pad on and nothing at all xx

Screenshot_20221012_102601.jpg Screenshot_20221012-102614_Femometer.jpg

This morning’s two tests. Indent or beginning of bfp? I think I’m 18dpo because my period is now three days late.

486118F4-498F-4AE5-9527-A35BB0F1C92A.jpeg C85203FB-EA1E-46F7-BB70-43C955FDBEF1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->