••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Tested this morning on frer, stark negative.
A friend who has only begun trying this cycle became pregnant. The way she shared the news was a rather inconsiderate, insensitive way since she knows we’ve been trying 7 months. She does not know I had clomid cycles too, but still. There were several factors that she had control over in sharing the news and she kinda went about it the shittiest way.
Got me down last night and I didnt sleep much so i figured the bfn wouldn’t get me much more down, but a faint line on the other hand could bring me up a whole lot. I should’ve known better and waited until Saturday.

Tested this morning on frer, stark negative.
A friend who has only begun trying this cycle became pregnant. The way she shared the news was a rather inconsiderate, insensitive way since she knows we’ve been trying 7 months. She does not know I had clomid cycles too, but still. There were several factors that she had control over in sharing the news and she kinda went about it the shittiest way.
Got me down last night and I didnt sleep much so i figured the bfn wouldn’t get me much more down, but a faint line on the other hand could bring me up a whole lot. I should’ve known better and waited until Saturday.

oh love, I’m sorry your friend has behaved in that way. When I was trying for my 4th baby I struggled with long anovulatory cycles and it took well over a year. After months and months and so much heartache my friend decided she was going to have another baby and bang, she fell just like that and was straight on the phone to me about it. I congratulated her and of course I was pleased for her but at the same time it broke me. I sobbed after I put down the phone. Then I had to watch her go though her pregnancy while we were still trying. My baby was born as hers turned a year old. It was so hard. Big hugs

I am so happy for you!! It's funny, but that has happened to me a few times where I thought I had no chance because of negative OPK. Then we would finally have sex, I would take an OPK and blazing positive.
The universe is looking out for you. :)
I think your right. O:) let's hope I get a nice bfp in 8 or 9 days. Keeping everything crossed.

Ff and premom app are both saying ovulation is tomorrow got my peak test this morning. I couldn't be happier. My OH is ready to dtd when he get home in a hour he sent me some sexy emoji and never does that lmao!!
I'm ready and waiting let's do this haha

Screenshot_20221012-131605_Premom.jpg

Ff and premom app are both saying ovulation is tomorrow got my peak test this morning. I couldn't be happier. My OH is ready to dtd when he get home in a hour he sent me some sexy emoji and never does that lmao!!
I'm ready and waiting let's do this haha

View attachment 1111950

bless him. I’m so pleased for you. Go catch that egg :spermy::dust::dust:

@NightFlower I could see something but it's officially cd1 just been to loo and it's light af atm thank goodness I'm not in limbo anymore xx

Aww no sorry @tdog...
@NightFlower and @Laurabub84 I actually am not sure as I haven't used opks this cycle but guessing I'm only 3-4 dpo. I only took the test as the doc told me too cos I had some mid cycle bleeding and she wanted to rule out pregnancy x

@NightFlower I could see something but it's officially cd1 just been to loo and it's light af atm thank goodness I'm not in limbo anymore xx

Oh hun, I’m sorry you’ve got af but glad your out of limbo now. New cycle, new hope. Will have everything crossed so hard for this new cycle for you. I hope the witch isn’t tough on you. :hug:

Last edited:
Aww no sorry @tdog...
@NightFlower and @Laurabub84 I actually am not sure as I haven't used opks this cycle but guessing I'm only 3-4 dpo. I only took the test as the doc told me too cos I had some mid cycle bleeding and she wanted to rule out pregnancy x

well that is an impressive indent/Evap. I would have been excited with that. I hope you get the real thing in a few days time

Josephine3--i see a faint line on the second test. Fingers crossed it will darken for you.

NightFlower --I hope you and I both get our BFP this cycle!!! I think we both have a good chance. :)
What a nice hubby you have. It's so much easier when your partner is actually down to DTD. ;) Good luck catching that egg.

Oh hun, I’m sorry you’ve got af but glad your out of limbo now. New cycle, new hope. Will have everything crossed so hard for this new cycle for you. I hope the witch isn’t tough on you. :hug:

Thought was starting but was a bit when wiped no doubt be full force tomorrow but I'm fine with it on wards and up wards xx

Aww no sorry @tdog...
Oh yeah forgot I read that she wanted you to test for pregnancy. I used to have some cycles I had mid cycle bleeding that's when my hormones we out of wack. That's one nasty indent or evap line. I'd be weary of those hpts next time you use them. Do you have other tests you can use later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->