••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Swim little guys or girls :spermy:
:dust:
So got my peak today and we dtd last night and just now not sure if we will again cuz of work schedule but I'm extremely happy ovulation held of a fre days for some reason. Now just have to get through my tww. Happy dance!!:dance:

Sorry who got af and good luck to who's testing next:dust:

Good luck @CakeBaby !!!
Afm, im feeling down but it’s still only 8dpo. Would someone look at my chart and please assure me that there’s still hope this month? Hubby’s now away on business for the next year. :sad1:

713F7E5E-5C6F-4BEB-B84B-8122609B182A.jpeg

@josephine3 if that’s an evap it’s a very convincing one! Are you definitely sure about where you are in your cycle?

@tdog sorry AF got you, all the best for this new cycle!

@CakeBaby I see that!! Exciting!

My temp dropped even further today. Still no AF. Still getting EWCM. Still don’t know what my body is doing.

Thanks ladies!! Feel super rude have just barged in with my tests without catching up!! Just finished a long day at work and was just too excited to share :wacko:
I’ll catch up properly tomorow sending loads of love and baby magic xxx

@CakeBaby Your not crazy love, I can see that clearly. I hope they progress

@HalfricanMa your chart looks good to me. But oh my goodness, a year… so does that mean you won’t be able to try at all or only is ovulation falls at the right time. I can’t imagine how hard that must be.

@jellybeanxx oh hun I hope you get some answers to what’s happening. I’ve been there and I know how it feels. It’s soul destroying it really is. Big big hugs

8dpo bfn :( tomorrow’s another day. But do feel out seeing these two so stark white. Might wait two days but prob won’t lol xxx1BC70AC5-E120-4225-AB98-4FF5FEF53099.jpeg

@MrsKatie @Laurabub84 I wont see him. That’s why i felt so much weight on these 7 months trying.

@MumwithPCOS I feel like I see more on your frer than mine. Mine was stark white, but does yours have a shadow? Perhaps i have eye lines or it’s the lightening of the pic.

@Laurabub84 thanks lovely, it really is soul destroying especially after having a few regular cycles and thinking I was finally on track! Hope you’re keeping well!

@MumwithPCOS sorry for the BFNs, very early days though! I think seeing so many early tests in these groups can make us feel like if we don’t get a blazing positive the day after ovulation then we must be out :lol: hard not to worry about it but try to keep the faith. I hope the next tests have some lines for you!

@MrsKatie @Laurabub84 I wont see him. That’s why i felt so much weight on these 7 months trying.

@MumwithPCOS I feel like I see more on your frer than mine. Mine was stark white, but does yours have a shadow? Perhaps i have eye lines or it’s the lightening of the pic.
There was an indent I think but no colour :(

Thanks ladies see how we go :)

haha jellybeanxx u crack me up

I’m seeing those faint lines ladies fingers crossed xxx

@MumwithPCOS 8dpo is still really early. With this one and my son my 9dpo morning and afternoon were bfn but then by evening I had faint lines that I had to look under the light to see. Fx so hard that you get a bfp in the next day or two

@HalfricanMa what does he do if you don’t mind me asking? My god a whole year not seeing each other that’s horrendous.

@Suggerhoney i hope your ok hun

@MumwithPCOS i didnt get lines until 12dpo with my daughter so definitely not out yet! I was very shocked when i got lines at 9dpo all day on frer as i felt it was too early. All depends when we implant i guess?

@NightFlower wooo for O holding off for the bd! Yay!

@jellybeanxx gosh i really hope af shows up for you soon so you can move on. Long cycles are horrible xx

@josephine3 thats great they are doing bloods! Mine only came up with lowish iron and vit d but i felt so good having them done and knowing. Love when doctors listen to their patients and try help.

@Laurabub84 life as an Army wife. Family planning is much more difficult.
What made you test three times on 9dpo with your son? I keep looking at my 8dpo negative from this morning hoping to see something. I need to remember it’s still early!

@MumwithPCOS i didnt get lines until 12dpo with my daughter so definitely not out yet! I was very shocked when i got lines at 9dpo all day on frer as i felt it was too early. All depends when we implant i guess?

@NightFlower wooo for O holding off for the bd! Yay!

@jellybeanxx gosh i really hope af shows up for you soon so you can move on. Long cycles are horrible xx

@josephine3 thats great they are doing bloods! Mine only came up with lowish iron and vit d but i felt so good having them done and knowing. Love when doctors listen to their patients and try help.
It’s great to hear the reminder that bfp after bfn happens all the time too. Like someone said just a little earlier in the thread, we push up our expectations for the positive so much we want it the day after ovulating!

I def see that @CakeBaby I think you have a bfp there!!
@jellybeanxx sorry you are so confused about your cycles still, when did you last have af now?
I didn't use opks this cycle but I'm pretty sure we only dtd once and that was only last Friday x

Ugh this waiting sucks and I’m sure it’ll just be another BFN this cycle but I can hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->