••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I’ll be honest that I haven’t caught up. But I hope everyone is doing well. I did see all the tags so I want to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, we’re all doing as well as you’d expect but we have each other.

We cannot lay our people to rest because they cannot be released by the state, yet, but we should have them back by next Friday. The brother pled not guilty so they’ll soon be in that battle (he is absolutely guilty without a shadow of a doubt, but they’re probably going to go Not Guilty by Means of Insanity).

However, in an attempt to stay sane I have been testing, though I haven’t been temping, charting, or symptom spotting. Tonight I got shadows on the Walmart Cheapies, Wondfo, and FRER and I just wanted to share. I was not expecting this at this time and my feelings are conflicting. 24AD09F7-33E8-4D04-91E8-136CD8533885.jpegDBCA1DC2-8EAB-4E0F-B116-0C0482A614DE.jpeg38867B30-775A-4C5B-9BB6-0855728D9E05.jpeg

I’ll be honest that I haven’t caught up. But I hope everyone is doing well. I did see all the tags so I want to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, we’re all doing as well as you’d expect but we have each other.

We cannot lay our people to rest because they cannot be released by the state, yet, but we should have them back by next Friday. The brother pled not guilty so they’ll soon be in that battle (he is absolutely guilty without a shadow of a doubt, but they’re probably going to go Not Guilty by Means of Insanity).

However, in an attempt to stay sane I have been testing, though I haven’t been temping, charting, or symptom spotting. Tonight I got shadows on the Walmart Cheapies, Wondfo, and FRER and I just wanted to share. I was not expecting this at this time and my feelings are conflicting. View attachment 1111961View attachment 1111962View attachment 1111963

I just want to say how sorry I am, I am thinking of you and your family.

i definitely see the lines on those and hope this turns out how you want it to x

@mbrew180 been thinking about you and that poor baby girl nonstop. Those look bfp, especially the frer. Sending my best thoughts your way.

However, in an attempt to stay sane I have been testing, though I haven’t been temping, charting, or symptom spotting. Tonight I got shadows on the Walmart Cheapies, Wondfo, and FRER and I just wanted to share. I was not expecting this at this time and my feelings are conflicting. View attachment 1111961View attachment 1111962View attachment 1111963

Im sorry you're feeling conflicted and hope they come home and are laid to rest peacefully. Can easily see those lines and mulriple tests i think you do have your bfp! Wishing you the best xx

Catching up and hoping I don’t miss too much!

@josephine3 i really did see that line on your tests! Have you retested?
@HalfricanMa sucks that your partner is away for so long :-(I hope you’ve caught that eggy and get a huge BFP surprise this week!!@MumwithPCOS everything crossed for when you test again, hope this is your month:flower:
@mbrew180 I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through but you’ve got all our love coming for you :hugs:definitely see those lines too!!

Hey lovely, those look like bfps I had a feeling you’d have your bfp. I’m sorry your waving through so many emotions at this time. I hope the next tests are darker xxx

Ladies my boobs are getting sorer and heavier….. but it just feel like it won’t happen my temps dipped down but they say not to bother taking temps after O really as they’re not doing much until AF they go higher or lower ?? Apparently… anyway I’m just trying to be positive as I was trying to dance around the lounge room with my son but they hurt too much so had to stop. Cm is ranging from thick to lotiony. Nothing else to report. Oh everything I ate today made me nauseous but I ate a doughnut for breakfast which ofcourse isn’t a wise choice and then a smoke house bbq for lunch so quite rich food. Not eating dinner haha too full. Anyway a pic of bbt chart. Hoping it goes up tomorrow. A618538D-0C95-448B-AF8E-52A8B17B521B.png

@MumwithPCOS hopefully it does go up! Are you planning to test again soon? I really hope you get a surprise x
Yeah I’ll test in the morning. Trying not to test again tonight haha you know how it is. Xxx thank you hun <3 If I do get a bfp the due date would be my birthday so I feel like that is so trippy!!! I’d love to get a surprise and be able to join you ladies.

4DA7BA6D-B6D9-4F1B-95D7-091C67B03E37.jpg
I tweaked it with some definition but just felt like I know there’s no line but felt like there was colour where the line should be. Okay that’s enough tests for today I’ll see if it’s still there in the morning xxx

@HalfricanMa I can’t imagine how tough that must be. I hope you get that bfp. When it comes to testing I’m quite well behaved until I hit 9dpo, then I feel so desperate to see that faint line I lose the plot a little and can’t help but test throughout the day. But it goes to show how your test can change from a bfn in the afternoon to a very faint bfp a few hours later.

@mbrew180 I cannot even begin to imagine what you and the family are going through right now. It’s heartbreaking. Your tests are 100% bfp’s and I hope they continue to progress. Hopefully this little one can help you through such a traumatic time. A little ray of light in the dark

@MumwithPCOS those sound like very promising symptoms. Eeeek!! I’m feeling so excited for you. How many dpo are you now? Also my little one is due on my birthday going by when I ovulated. And my brothers little boy is due next month on his birthday. What are the odds, lol.

@HalfricanMa I can’t imagine how tough that must be. I hope you get that bfp. When it comes to testing I’m quite well behaved until I hit 9dpo, then I feel so desperate to see that faint line I lose the plot a little and can’t help but test throughout the day. But it goes to show how your test can change from a bfn in the afternoon to a very faint bfp a few hours later.

@mbrew180 I cannot even begin to imagine what you and the family are going through right now. It’s heartbreaking. Your tests are 100% bfp’s and I hope they continue to progress. Hopefully this little one can help you through such a traumatic time. A little ray of light in the dark

@MumwithPCOS those sound like very promising symptoms. Eeeek!! I’m feeling so excited for you. How many dpo are you now? Also my little one is due on my birthday going by when I ovulated. And my brothers little boy is due next month on his birthday. What are the odds, lol.
No way that’s amazing. Yes I’m going off when I ovulated too! So cool! Just 8dpo

@CakeBaby
Oh I agree I knew all along HHaha looking back I actually thought it probably was. Yay hope it keeps progressing to a dye stealer soon xx

@CakeBaby congrats! Looks beautiful for 9dpo

@mbrew180 I am so so sorry, this is so tragic I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. I do see those lines though, hope they become a ray of light for you in this current darkness.

Thanks so much ladies:cloud9:I do have a couple of frer’s coming today but I’m gonna hold off a couple of days as it’s still so early and I don’t want to drive myself nuts scrutinising lines. But as for this moment in time… I’m pregnant :happydance:xxx

Morning ladies! I’m 7DPO today and I went a bit test crazy this morning lol! Of course all BFN but I am still early, I don’t have much hope though.

F39A335D-ECD5-4703-9297-D448CB86FD12.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->