••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@CakeBaby omg I can’t believe you have the willpower to hold off taking a frer. I can’t wait to see it, yay!!!

@PinkCupcakes your still so early. Plenty of time for them to change. Got every crossed super hard for you

@mbrew180 your lines are looking bfp too!! Sorry to hear of your news that's absolutely awful. Take everyday as it comes, we're all here x

Sorry ladies I'm playing catch up. Hoping to see a few more bfps roll up in the next few days.

Good luck to anyone about to O. @NightFlower hope you caught that egg girl.

AFM finally af has left the building so back to peeing on ov sticks.
Hoping and praying this is our month FX.

CakeBaby --BFP congrats!!!

Mbrew---i can see lines on all of your tests! I think it may be the start of your BFP.

Wow @CakeBaby that looks lovely! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!!

Afm, mine was negative this morning. I know its early but it made me think its over now. Then thought i felt my period start. Y’all know that feeling of fluid dropping out and “yep time to clean up” but it was loads of cm. I’ve never had that just drop from me before.
I want to be hopeful, yet not get my hopes up. How the heck does that make sense?!!

Sorry ladies I'm playing catch up. Hoping to see a few more bfps roll up in the next few days.

Good luck for this cycle :dust:

Thanks and good luck this cycle

@CakeBaby definitely a BFP! Congratulations!

@mbrew180 I’m pretty sure that’s a BFP for you as well my lovely, I can’t imagine what you’re going through at the moment. It must all be so overwhelming!

@Suggerhoney hope you’re doing okay!

CD53 here :roll: and after 2 days of dips, my temp shot right back up today. Obviously I tested but clearly BFN. I don’t normally get spots but I’ve had 2 appear on my chin so thought maybe a sign of AF coming but nothing as of yet!
I need it to come soon as we go on holiday next week and I want to take the soy isoflavones next cycle but don’t fancy taking a baggie full of pills through US customs! :haha:

@CakeBaby definitely a BFP! Congratulations!

@mbrew180 I’m pretty sure that’s a BFP for you as well my lovely, I can’t imagine what you’re going through at the moment. It must all be so overwhelming!

@Suggerhoney hope you’re doing okay!

CD53 here :roll: and after 2 days of dips, my temp shot right back up today. Obviously I tested but clearly BFN. I don’t normally get spots but I’ve had 2 appear on my chin so thought maybe a sign of AF coming but nothing as of yet!
I need it to come soon as we go on holiday next week and I want to take the soy isoflavones next cycle but don’t fancy taking a baggie full of pills through US customs! :haha:
\\:D/Holiday sounds good what u up to ? Hope you’re not in limbo by then [-o<

Vvfl this morning and my temp shot up. Hoping and praying but feel like I’m gonna look stupid tomorrow if it’s not darker…. I’ll be honest I’ll be taking another test tonight :roll:
This one isn’t tweaked but I’ll put some definition on the next one so u can see what I can see 9194C7D7-B320-4ACC-8952-39255935536D.jpeg

Vvfl this morning and my temp shot up. Hoping and praying but feel like I’m gonna look stupid tomorrow if it’s not darker…. I’ll be honest I’ll be taking another test tonight :roll:
This one isn’t tweaked but I’ll put some definition on the next one so u can see what I can see View attachment 1111972
I see that hope it darkens up for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->