••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Wow!! Nice @CakeBaby and @MumwithPCOS congrats for you both!! I was hoping you’d be right about maybe triple bfp for us all having the same o day, but 2 out of 3 ain’t bad!

I wish I had used opks this cycle I just didn't even bother so I'm just going to have to count from the only day we dtd which I think was around my usual ov day anyway and I'll say I'm 6dpo. I feel like I have a potential squinter but we shall see. Not crazy testing this month as I think very very little chance x

I’m having the weirdest twinges on my abdomen slightly off to the right. Does not feel like gas or whatnot, doesn’t feel like period cramps either. It’s strange!

Sorry I’ve been Mia ladies just feeling very very low.
The boob pain went away at 10dpo. And all I’ve had is BFNs again.
And a few hours ago I wiped and im bleeding. AF isn’t due for another 5 or 6 days so I have no idea why it’s so early this cycle. Maybe because I’ve not been well now since ovulation with this heavy chesty cold and on off fevers and coughing. Or maybe I’ve started peri menapause, I don’t know.

I really had high hopes with the sore boobs and the coq10 and Maca,
My boobs were so so so sore at 9dpo that even just going up and down the stairs hurt. That gave me so much hope.

Seeing that BFN at 10dpo and again at 11dpo was so so disappointing.
And then late at night 11dpo and I’m bleeding.
Only cd23 so that’s really really worrying me now as I know a cycle that shirt is no good for pregnancy.
My cycles are normally 30 to 31 days.
I hope it’s not menapause. :cry:

Sorry I’ve been Mia ladies just feeling very very low.
The boob pain went away at 10dpo. And all I’ve had is BFNs again.
And a few hours ago I wiped and im bleeding. AF isn’t due for another 5 or 6 days so I have no idea why it’s so early this cycle. Maybe because I’ve not been well now since ovulation with this heavy chesty cold and on off fevers and coughing. Or maybe I’ve started peri menapause, I don’t know.

I really had high hopes with the sore boobs and the coq10 and Maca,
My boobs were so so so sore at 9dpo that even just going up and down the stairs hurt. That gave me so much hope.

Seeing that BFN at 10dpo and again at 11dpo was so so disappointing.
And then late at night 11dpo and I’m bleeding.
Only cd23 so that’s really really worrying me now as I know a cycle that shirt is no good for pregnancy.
My cycles are normally 30 to 31 days.
I hope it’s not menapause. :cry:

Oh I was just thinking of you wondering what’s happening. That is a worry I hope it’s to do with you being sick . I’m so sorry you’re having a short cycle. Is it heavy or just spotting? A late IB maybe? Argh I hate seeing you go through this I wish you’d get your Bub soon xxx

@mbrew180
I just can’t believe what your going through love it’s absolutely shocking and heart wrenching. your tests look BFP to me and I hope they get darker,
U have been in my thoughts a lot. :hugs:

@CakeBaby
Congratulations

@MumwithPCOS
That looks like a BFP too me hon. Im going to say a very early congratulations. Was rooting for you so I’m so happy to see those lines on your tests.
Prayers for darker lines when you test again. [-o<

@HalfricanMa
Some of your posts made me giggle, but then that post about your friend rushing to tell you she’s pregnant, I bet she fell on the first cycle too. So so insensitive she should of thought first. I’ve been actively ttc for about 8 and a half months now and 9 cycles. So I know how your feeling and that’s such a huge kick in the teeth.
  • It’s hard enough ttc without someone rubbing it in your face. Sending you big hugs love. I hope you get your BFP soon. <3

@jellybeanxx
Oh love I’m so so sorry ure still in this long arse limbo. It’s Awful. Thank you for always being so kind and supportive even tho your going through your own worries. Wish I could give you a massive hug,

@PinkCupcakes
Those are some very very promising symptoms love, literally got my fingers, toes and everything crossed for you love. <3

@josephine3
I’m crossing everything for you love. I had all those bloods tests done in 2020 they check every hormone b4 and After ovulation. mall mine came back normol.
I was only aloud it done as I had had 3 chemical/miscarriage and everything came back normol. I had another chemical just after getting the normal blood results and then fell my little man a few months later.
Hope your feeling a bit better in yourself now love. :hug:

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry to hear about the bfn and the bleeding. I’ve never had cysts. The doc mentioned it to me when she started me on the clomid several months back and she said some just bleed out of you and they’re gone. Idk if any ladies on here could speak from experience. You’re very young for menopause, but usually you can get an idea of when to expect it based on the older women in your family.

Thanks for saying what you did about my “friend”. I was worried i was being overly sensitive or something. And yes, it was on her first cycle. She said she didnt feel ready and wanted her body different but her husband convinced her to start trying. Ugh!

I prayed to get pregnant before my husband left. I know it’s still early but if it’s not now, i’ll have to wait for what seems like such a long time just to be able to continue trying! :sad1:

Oh I was just thinking of you wondering what’s happening. That is a worry I hope it’s to do with you being sick . I’m so sorry you’re having a short cycle. Is it heavy or just spotting? A late IB maybe? Argh I hate seeing you go through this I wish you’d get your Bub soon xxx

Awww bless you.
When I had covid in july my AF started at 10dpo, but it was definitely covid as the cycles after that have been normal until this one.
I have been really unwell and a lot of fevers.
Don’t feel feverish tonight but the last few nights I’ve been very feverish.

I just hope it isn’t menapause.
Or anything that will stop me getting my wee rainbow. :-(

It’s not heavy. And it’s only when wiping. I’m cramping too. Cervix is low hard and feels open now too so pretty sure it’s AF. :sad1:

fxd it’s implantation. Would be good timing for you xxx

Ah I hope so, I don’t think this cycle will work either but we will see, my doc did up my hypothyroid meds, I’ve heard that can help!

@jellybeanxx
Oh love I’m so so sorry ure still in this long arse limbo. It’s Awful. Thank you for always being so kind and supportive even tho your going through your own worries. Wish I could give you a massive hug,

@PinkCupcakes
Those are some very very promising symptoms love, literally got my fingers, toes and everything crossed for you love. <3

@josephine3
I’m crossing everything for you love. I had all those bloods tests done in 2020 they check every hormone b4 and After ovulation. mall mine came back normol.
I was only aloud it done as I had had 3 chemical/miscarriage and everything came back normol. I had another chemical just after getting the normal blood results and then fell my little man a few months later.
Hope your feeling a bit better in yourself now love. :hug:

thank you! I could use all the good juju I can take!

Also all my joints have been soooo sore yesterday and today, like super sore! Not sure if it’s maybe just cause the weathers getting colder or what, I’ve also been feeling EXTREMELY warm off and on still, like to the point my husband even says my skin feels like it’s on fire but I’ll have no fever!

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry to hear about the bfn and the bleeding. I’ve never had cysts. The doc mentioned it to me when she started me on the clomid several months back and she said some just bleed out of you and they’re gone. Idk if any ladies on here could speak from experience. You’re very young for menopause, but usually you can get an idea of when to expect it based on the older women in your family.

Thanks for saying what you did about my “friend”. I was worried i was being overly sensitive or something. And yes, it was on her first cycle. She said she didnt feel ready and wanted her body different but her husband convinced her to start trying. Ugh!

I prayed to get pregnant before my husband left. I know it’s still early but if it’s not now, i’ll have to wait for what seems like such a long time just to be able to continue trying! :sad1:

Oh love that must be extremely hard having to spend so much time apart from your husband. How many dpo are you now?
Normally for me personally if I am pregnant I get faint lines at 10dpo. I always know I am out if no lines at 10dpo but everyone is different and I’ve seen women on here get later BFPs. Just like on here you see women get there BFP at 8dpo but that’s never ever happened too me. It’s always 10dpo and no earlier.

so typical regarding your friend. One cycle and bam. I would be so hurt and angry if someone done that to me. You have every right to be upset love. TTC sucks.
I feel so blessed to already have the ones I’ve got. But my heart longs for one more. It’s been worse since the miscarriage, I was so so heartbroken over that miscarriage, but you hear the ,oh your more fertile after a miscarriage, well the miscarriage was in June and now we’re in October and I’m still not pregnant.

I’m gonna be 43 a week before Christmas and that really doesn’t give me any hope at all.
I just hope that the miscarriage wasn’t my last chance and I fall again with
our healthy take home rainbow baby.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Also all my joints have been soooo sore yesterday and today, like super sore! Not sure if it’s maybe just cause the weathers getting colder or what, I’ve also been feeling EXTREMELY warm off and on still, like to the point my husband even says my skin feels like it’s on fire but I’ll have no fever!

Are you still getting that tail bone pain love?
I had that with a few of my pregnancies and it was one of the first symptoms and b4 I got a BFP.
The feeling hot sounds so hopeful too.
Oh love I really really hope you get a BFP in a few days time, I will be so happy for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->