• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea :) I've got an idea of a few bits I want to get so I'm keeping an eye out for them :)

Great idea :) I've got an idea of a few bits I want to get so I'm keeping an eye out for them :)

Nessa get a Dunnes saving stamp card too and put a couple stamps on it a week it'll help with the shopping week before Christmas. I've 22euro on mine I think - when you get to 98 you get the other 2euro free. Even if I don't get it filled up it'll help for the food shopping or clothes for JJ or me xxx

Ooh I've never thought of that! And Dunnes usually have great offers on food and stuff around Christmas too :) Plus the clothes haha :)

Omg I can't believe how quick the time is flying - only seems like yesterday we were in the 190's!!!!

I'm sooooooo excited! Holiday first then all my efforts are in Christmas!

I do this to myself every year, I always get all giddy about Christmas in June/July and then by the time November comes I have done my head in with it all and want Christmas done and gone! lol

Soooo Excited..I have offically finished buying LO's Presents..other than stocking fillers in December :)

I cant wait till pay day! Im gunna go christmas shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sooooo excited. I've put downpayment on his bike in our local bike shop already, want to have it paid off in the next few weeks and I want to get him the new leap pad 2 explorer thing or whatever it's called lol - might keep him away from my iphone:haha:

Has anyone decided what colour there doing there tree this year ?

Im thinking of doing Blue,Silver & White :D

I only got my tree and decs last year so will be doing red and gold again this year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"