• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeeeeeek !!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm so freakin' excited :D already started my shopping which some people find barbaric however I'll be the one laughing when they are running around on christmas eve!

I love Christmas time! Very excited haha can't wait cuz it's gonna be Joshua's first!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
When will they open the grotto??
Im getting really impatient.
Also ladies do you know when studio 24 start selling there christmas stuff online, they online have a few select bits at the mo i want to get started :(

p.s Where can i get the christmas siggy pleassse? :))))

Grotto will hopefully open in september.

Will find the post with links for the banners - give me a minute :)

Here you go xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...-christmas-crazy-check-blinkies-1st-post.html

My daughter is due in September so this will be her first Xmas!!! Exiteddddd

Anyone wishing our so called summer away so we can get on with Xmas

im so excited for xmas already my xmas shopping is well underway, having a baby made me super organised, hubby thinks im crazy!!

Yay! Mega excited for christmas again. Can't wait to have my little man here for it! Loads of fun!

Eeee!! getting closer! I have broken out the Christmas socks early this year in honour of my excitement haha :)

Wish the time would go faster. I went and put a deposit on JJ's bike from Santa today. Won't pick one out til nearer the time when they get new stock in but want to be super-organised and have all the expensive stuff out of the way really early. We need the grotto open soooooooooooooon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"