• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My christmas decs have to fit into a very tight slot. Mads birthday is 1st Dec so they go up on the second, then usually down by the 3rd Jan as Zach birthday is the 4th.

Mine too, they will go up after my little mans birthday which is on the 9th Dec and will be down before my daughters on the 1st Jan!

See your in for an expensive month too then lol!

My christmas decs have to fit into a very tight slot. Mads birthday is 1st Dec so they go up on the second, then usually down by the 3rd Jan as Zach birthday is the 4th.

Mine too, they will go up after my little mans birthday which is on the 9th Dec and will be down before my daughters on the 1st Jan!

See your in for an expensive month too then lol!

Yes very so that is why I have an excuse to my hubby to start shopping early :)

Yay can't wait.. I bought a couple of bits from ELC today to put away for xmas hehe xx

173 sleeps to go!!!! :D nearly in the 160's!!!!

I have just made out the kid's Christmas list and priced everything, and it turned out kind of scary lol. Must start immediately and I know I'll get things that are not on the list because that is just how I am! But, we shall see what ends up coming about.

Can't believe how fast this year is going!

The avon catalogue has got a santa hat charm in it's little sale booklet - I'm thinking I could use it as a pendant lol

170 sleeps :)

I'm sorry Lucy I really don't know! I'm getting Fran a play kitchen, she will be almost 2 xx

Last year at Xmas Isabelle was 7 weeks we got her a few toys some that started from 6months Aswell so they lasted through the year, we got the fisher price say please tea set which she loves, some Lamaze toys, a little activity cube, a Winnie the pooh cot projecter and clothes.

My nephew last year was 2 we got him a wooden train set

Xxx

We have a brio traintrack for his birthday-it makes it so much more awkward when their birthdays are so close to christmas. I have made up a little list for both now, looking through different websites. I want to gurry up and move house now so I can starr buying!

I'm so excited. Can't wait til it's under the 100 days to go - it'll really fly in then.

I haven't bought anything yet but I've started my Christmas money box last week. I put every 1 and 2 euro coin in (unless having a super-skint week lol) and the odd fiver or tenner if I'm feeling flush. I also started a Dunnes savings card (supermarket over here) where you buy 2euro stamps for it, you save 98euro and get the last 2euro free. Only got it last week and I have 22euro on it already. It's only so much as I've been to Dunnes 3 times in the last week lol but hoping to have it at the 100 by Christmas, it'll come in so handy for towards the food shopping or even toys or clothes or whatever.

I'm going to go into the cycle shop hopefully in the next week or two and start a savings plan for JJ's bike too, also thinking of a kiddizoom camera and/or possibly a DS for him too as his main presents.

Donna you can't go wrong with a camera, Madi loves hers, defooneof he biggest hits of Christmas. I'm dreading this year as I honestly have no idea what to get for her, her birthday is on then1st Dec too, so need to find enough to spread over the two. So far, I was thinking maybe a DS, but she plays on the iPad all the time, so I don't know if it's worth it.
Other things are jewellery makers, but other than that I have no clue.

170 sleeps!!!!! finally in the 160's tomorrow :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back