• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg what complete and utter teases!!!! Ahh I've just come on and seen they've added the grotto but can't post in there yet I squeled in excitment haha.

Woo, can't wait! It's going to be my LO's first Christmas.
She will be ten months old on boxing day :D

yey the grotto is back, just need it open for posting now :happydance:

I got really excited today becuase i stepped out of the door and the air smelled really Autumny! :happydance:

I got really excited today becuase i stepped out of the door and the air smelled really Autumny! :happydance:
Ooh, I love when the air smells all Autumny! It's kind of like a nice bonfirey type smell! :haha:

First post in here but in case nobody had spotted it yet the Happyland Funfair is half price in Argos (down to £30). Just reserved it for DS :) Have seen it before and it's fab. x

Omg omg omg omg ive just notice grotti too. so much of a tease

Going through the old thread in the Grotto and my christmas sense is going nuts! currentyl reading about Scotland ladies having snow :xmas5::xmas8:

I've had a look at some old threads too. Can't wait till we can make new ones lol
:flower:

I just come on to see the groto on here, then come here to see what was happening.

Getting reallllly excited now... Not long left till grotto is open (i hope) and next open up there christmas section on september eeek..

Does anyone know when it's opening to post? :flower:

I saw the grotto back this morning and shouted out loud... Yada the grottos back. Jonny thought I'd lost the plot.

We're leaving it as read-only until December 1st. Sorry it's just too much to moderate with all the spammy threads.

Trololol. I don't know when you can post in there, promise! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back