• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps get her some toys for the outdoors? My son loves his baseball bat and ball and his golf set. :shrug: I bet she will get into coloring more as she gets a bit older too, so you could get her some supplies for that. As well as some books and other things in that category...

that what i thought, could get some paints etc, but maybe for her i would be best saving some money and waiting to see what shes into at the time....It changes what she like to play with all the time haha

iv just bought my 2.5yr old some 'my first Hama beads' and he loves them!
I was concerned that he wouldn't be able to enjoy them but actually he's been great. he obviously doesnt make a 'picture' like an older child would produce, but he makes shapes in colours that he's chosen and it's been great fun.
if nothing else he's learning colours and patterns! highly recommend them :)

amazon do little starter kits for less than £5 that you could try out perhaps before buying bigger sets? HTH :)

135 sleeps to go :dance: Getting closer and closer to 100! :dance::dance:

I tried one of the recipes i found for Cinnamon Whirls, yummy yummy yummy! :thumbup:

I have also started looking for a personalised Christmas book for my niece, she will be 2 an she loves books already (so proud)

Oh man! I saw Halloween things out today and nearly fell over...where is this yr going??

OMG

This thread is making me so excited I need to go andcalm down for a bit.

EEEEEKKKKKKK

:xmas13::xmas8::happydance:

A thread started on one of my other forums and it was about christmas traditions i got all excited :happydance:

Our local national trust place has had christmas cards on display for a month already :rofl:
can't believe it's almost September, years always wizz by but 2012 has literally gone like lightening fast!
I am so excited for autumn/winter :D

:dance: I can't wait for another five days. Then Tegan's birthday has been and gone, and it's time to think about CHRISTMAS!! :dance:

got studio book2day, but im not ordering out of it , nice 2 look through it all tho :yipee:

X factor starts this Sat which soooo = count down to Christmas :) :D eee!

My DH thinks of Factor as xmas countdown too. It never really occurred to me until now that it finishes so close to xmas to associate them together.

cant wait, the grotto has to open now as when xfactor starts sometime through xfactor adverts the coca cola ads starts

Was driving into work with Hubvby today and i was saying how much i love Sept - December time of year with the colours and the seasonal treat then i realised....this year i wont be able to have Starbucks Christmas Drinks :sad2:

Hubbu said when colder weather here he gonna star making me my hot chocs with squirty cream and mashmellows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"