• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH thinks of Factor as xmas countdown too. It never really occurred to me until now that it finishes so close to xmas to associate them together.

Well this weekend i am going to be doing some practice cooking, the menu will be:

Cinnamon whirls - Going to make 2 batches one with sweet shortcrust pastry and the other puff pastry. Also going to mix up the glazing...part of the batch with sugar and the other part with icing. (Anyone hungry yet?)

Chocolate Truffles - Once again 2 batches, one with normal chocolate in the middle and the other im going to mix peppermint extract in.

Im also thinking of doing some fondants....dunno yet

Was driving into work with Hubvby today and i was saying how much i love Sept - December time of year with the colours and the seasonal treat then i realised....this year i wont be able to have Starbucks Christmas Drinks :sad2:

Yes you can... Decaf!!!

131 sleeps...this year is going so fast!!!

Yaay, I agree this year is going very fast.. Another stocking filler for my lil girl arrived in post this morning and just ordered a usborne preschool christmas activity book for us to do in the lead up to xmas!!

hobby craft near mer are getting there halloween and christmas stuff out :)

Argos is having their Christmas Decs out on 1st Sept! :happydance:

Any one know of a dolly and dolls pram suitable for a 1 year old? I hate having my birthday in november BOO!! preying Lexi wont feel the same since her birthday is exactly one month before christmas day eek

my local clintons has christmas cards all out now, went and brought some christmas fabric for my d.i.y projects and also later im going through my birthday cupboard and sorting through my daughters b-day presats ( october) and the already brought christmas stuf.... im doing it all when she in bed tonight :)

Well this weekend i am going to be doing some practice cooking, the menu will be:

Cinnamon whirls - Going to make 2 batches one with sweet shortcrust pastry and the other puff pastry. Also going to mix up the glazing...part of the batch with sugar and the other part with icing. (Anyone hungry yet?)

Chocolate Truffles - Once again 2 batches, one with normal chocolate in the middle and the other im going to mix peppermint extract in.

Im also thinking of doing some fondants....dunno yet

Can I move in with you please???

I need to get some practice cooking in, LO will be a year old, so can eat some christmas dinner, and I'd love her to have it cooked nicely :)

cant believe it has been over 100 days since this thread opened :wacko:
It has flew by, the next 100 will go even quicker :happydance::happydance:

cant believe it has been over 100 days since this thread opened :wacko:
It has flew by, the next 100 will go even quicker :happydance::happydance:

I know it's gone so fast!!
BTW love the new siggy, the boys look so grown up!!

After losing my job, I'm now dreading christmas :( I really need to start buying things now or I'll never be able to do it :(

The first xmas that. We will have a new born around or will be a few days after.go an be a tight spend money wise as need everything for the baby too but everything will be worth it for the kids and the baby x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"