• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is, will definitely get one when I can afford it. Steves only just bought me £800 worth of camera and accessories and is spending over £100 on my printer so think I might wait a bit before asking for a sewing machine :haha:

It sure is, will definitely get one when I can afford it. Steves only just bought me £800 worth of camera and accessories and is spending over £100 on my printer so think I might wait a bit before asking for a sewing machine :haha:

OMG lol lucky you!

BTW i wish you lived nearer i would totally order chutneys fudge and especially cupcakes lol! :nope:

https://peawiggle.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/dscn0997-733x1024.jpg

:haha:

:s Whats the spam thing lol? missed something i think

I really want to make one of these!

https://kiseg.com/teddy-bears/how-to-make-teddy-bear-free-online-sewing-patterns-free-tutorial/

I remember my sister making a teddy at school, bet it's not extremely difficult x

I love the teddy bear pattern, I might use it for my mom for Christmas!

Since we just moved into the new apartment, I'm gonna make most of our Christmas ornaments. I also thought about stringing popcorn, but haven't decided yet. I'm also gonna make a Christmas wreath, and and a sugar cube castle! I love Christmas!!! :happydance:

I love the teddy bear pattern, I might use it for my mom for Christmas!

Since we just moved into the new apartment, I'm gonna make most of our Christmas ornaments. I also thought about stringing popcorn, but haven't decided yet. I'm also gonna make a Christmas wreath, and and a sugar cube castle! I love Christmas!!! :happydance:

Hey hun whats a sugarcube castle?:shrug:

x

Popcorn wouldn't last long enough for me to string lol! I really want a popcorn maker!

forgot to add DH bought me a sewing machine yesterday but cant have it till xmas :(

think we are going to let DD decorate the salt dough decorations tomorrow can see it been messy!!!

I seriously need to win some money to pay for all the things I want lol!

Where is the best place to get christmas fabric? I only need a small amount of a few different ones so ebay isnt being helpful with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"