General Christmas chat thread!

Ahh that’s terrible Smartie !! Fingers crossed for the day off !!

Annoyingly sold out of those boxes ! Will try another shop !

I know typical had a few yesterday only one left with an unicorn on !

I will try our bigger home bargains or we also have a BnM haha

Anyone recommend a cheapish scooter for a 8 year old ?!

Anyone recommend a cheapish scooter for a 8 year old ?!

We got ours from Halfords a couple of years ago. It was £30. Lasted well with all the scooter runs to school etc.

We got ours from Halfords a couple of years ago. It was £30. Lasted well with all the scooter runs to school etc.
Thanks! Girls use theirs for the school run too easier than bikes when I am on my Own !

Thanks ladies. We have applications open now but deadline is 23rd December - how pointless?! Peak is over.

What boxes were you after @Babybump87 ? Is it the xmas eve ones?

Thanks ladies. We have applications open now but deadline is 23rd December - how pointless?! Peak is over.

What boxes were you after @Babybump87 ? Is it the xmas eve ones?

It’s these ones . As you can see I already have two the same ! And given DD2 seen the one I was going to use for DS I now need another one or something similar . I’m going for a nosey to HB tomorrow !

17FDBC0B-E6F9-496A-8532-23AC7777377C.jpeg

@Babybump87 if you can't get ahold of one let me know! We have 7-8 in stock at mine and I don't mind posting out (I'll cover postage) x

@Bevziibubble due to the strain another has discussed dropping down. I'll end up doing the same if it comes to it :(

Aww no :( It's sad when that happens in workplaces :(

@Babybump87 if you can't get ahold of one let me know! We have 7-8 in stock at mine and I don't mind posting out (I'll cover postage) x

@Bevziibubble due to the strain another has discussed dropping down. I'll end up doing the same if it comes to it :(

Aww thanks very much Smartie !! I will let you know thanks again ! xx

I got ridiculously excited at work today when one of the guys mentioned that a farm shop not to far away was doing a drive through Santa visit!! I headed straight to the office to look it up and it's TRUE, and I was able to book one of the few slots left! I declared my love to him for randomly mentioning it.:xmas8::xmas13:

Aw that sounds brilliant! I hope it will be great fun :)

I got ridiculously excited at work today when one of the guys mentioned that a farm shop not to far away was doing a drive through Santa visit!! I headed straight to the office to look it up and it's TRUE, and I was able to book one of the few slots left! I declared my love to him for randomly mentioning it.:xmas8::xmas13:

Ahh that’s brilliant !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"