March/April Spring bee's

Hey ladies:wave: today went surprisingly well, my hcg went from 1800 to 4800 in 3 days which was very exciting and refreshing to hear. Scan also went well they said baby is nice n snug in my uterus(thank goodness) and that there is a possibility of there being 2 babybean's so the doctor referred me to an ob who specializes in early multiple pregnancy ultrasounds. He wanted me to go see that ob tomorrow but my husband is working so we might have to wait until his next day off which wont be until next week, but I guess that wont be too bad. Maybe we will see beans instead of sacs:) although it was a little nerve wracking to hear that there might be 2 since it will be a high risk pregnancy. That would explain all the cramping I've been having though.
We are thinking about telling mil and my dad since everything is looking good but we are going to keep the possible multiples a secret for now from everyone.

loubyloumum- Thank you hun:hugs: I dont see anything on your test yet but its still pretty early:flower:

Wow that's great news!! Imagine multiples :-D how exciting!!

Abi that's great news :yipee: I'm so pleased that everything went well for you and the possibility of two - AMAZING wahooo! xx

I was bad AGAIN!!! So much for my pep talk to myself! :haha::haha:

Anyway here's todays :test: 8dpo

Attachments

• result.jpg
    result.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
I think I can see something but im not sure

My opks finally arrived, neg today as expected, my frers also arrived, so im totally ready for the 2ww now! I got a small bit of ewcm today so hopefully in 4 to 5 days I will be starting the 2ww!

I was bad AGAIN!!! So much for my pep talk to myself! :haha::haha:

Anyway here's todays :test: 8dpo

I definitely see something!! I tweaked it for you too :)

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/A994B2E9-2E6B-4DE7-A67C-759677F6C7AB_zps5brpyiep.jpg

Thank you for tweaking it for me lovely :hugs:

I see something too!! keeping my fxd but trying not to get too excited and ahead of myself at the same time xx

Imjust got a reading ! I hope its true!

Stay positive hun. I sense a baby boy in your very near future. I am hearing the months of March/April for you for either conception or delivery. I also sense some stress from you so relax and have faith that it will happen. Release your fears of getting pregnant and everything will fall into place for you

Oh abii I'm so happy for you! I wish we could have been bump buddies :(. We are going to have more tests done this week hopefully. :(

Would any of you ladies possibly be able to explain to me the relation between having an estrogen surge right before the LH surge before you ovulate? Like if I am having my estrogen surge (the one that says the egg is mature and triggers the LH) today how soon could I expect my OPK to be positive?....there was definitely a line present this morning, but it was not as dark as the test line yet...

Im just a little confused!

Thanks!

Awh thanks ladies:hugs: we will all be bump buddies soon then I can make a pregnancy thread:winkwink:

Jbaby- Its crazy to think there might be 2 in there, especially since I haven't really had any symptoms yet just fatigue, backache and sore boobs, sometimes if I dont eat I get nauseous but thats pretty much it so Im just waiting to feel pregnant:wacko:

loubyloumum- I definitely see something without having to edit it, yayy how exciting:happydance: I hope it gets darker for you hun:flower:

Redrose- I hope your reading is right, I also think this will be your month:) cant wait to hear your results:thumbup:

Liz- Awh we can still be bump buddies when you get pregnant:flower: I am going to pm you:hugs:

littlegirl- I think you will probably get a positive opk tomorrow, can you post a pic of the one you took today?:)

Abii - twins?! What?! Sooooo exciting!! I can't wait for your next scan :happydance:

Awh thanks ladies:hugs: we will all be bump buddies soon then I can make a pregnancy thread:winkwink:

Jbaby- Its crazy to think there might be 2 in there, especially since I haven't really had any symptoms yet just fatigue, backache and sore boobs, sometimes if I dont eat I get nauseous but thats pretty much it so Im just waiting to feel pregnant:wacko:

loubyloumum- I definitely see something without having to edit it, yayy how exciting:happydance: I hope it gets darker for you hun:flower:

Redrose- I hope your reading is right, I also think this will be your month:) cant wait to hear your results:thumbup:

Liz- Awh we can still be bump buddies when you get pregnant:flower: I am going to pm you:hugs:

littlegirl- I think you will probably get a positive opk tomorrow, can you post a pic of the one you took today?:)

I don't have it currently lol....going to BD tonight after work anyway due to the fact that we are trying to closely follow SMEP this month so I guess I'm just REALLY hoping ovulation is close since we are having all this "activity" :haha:

abii - yay for twins (maybe!)!! I keep saying that I think it would be really cool if we had twins (probably my only shot at getting 2 anyway! DH only wants 1) and DH finally said the other day that he thinks it would be nuts, but we'll handle it if it does happen!! :) How do you feel about it? overwhelmed with that thought or kinda welcome it?

just wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone this cycle! Looks like we're all almost through our first tww of the month until O - I hope all of our attempts are successes this month!!

Confuzion- I had the same reaction as you lol:winkwink:

littlegirl- Awh well I hope it pays off for you hun, it paid off for me when we followed it:thumbup:

Wish2B- Im not going to lie, when she first told me she thought she saw 2 sacs and had to get the radiologist my heart dropped into my stomach, it was kind of scary because I wasn't prepared for that kind of news(I was preparing myself for the worst case scenario but not that lol) and then when the radiologist said he also might of saw 2 sacs I started crying:dohh: but now the idea of having twins is really growing on me, we want 3 kids so twins would complete our family. My husband on the other hand, I think hes still in a bit of shock because he was a little quiet on the drive home but this morning when he left for work he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my belly:blush: it was cute, so I think its growing on him too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->