March/April Spring bee's

Sorry AF showed Yellow and Confuzion :hugs:

Jbaby my opks are always really strong for two days GL on catching that eggy :spermy:

Redrose :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling low today xx

got my solid smiley this weekend, so BD'ing on time! Spermies are on their own Easter Egg hunt! :spermy:

Good luck to those O'ing this week!

Those on early cds - are you going to try anything new this month?

Hope those spermies find their Easter egg, lol wish2bmum! :haha: good luck all those O'ing soon!

Wow - so I was thinking I was going to O on CD17, which would leave me testing at the very end of March. Now I appear to have O'd on CD14, so I'm a lot closer to trying for an Easter baby after all!

*excited*

*trying not to get too excited*

*agh!*

got my solid smiley this weekend, so BD'ing on time! Spermies are on their own Easter Egg hunt! :spermy:

Good luck to those O'ing this week!

Those on early cds - are you going to try anything new this month?

Got my CLEARLY + OPKs this weekend as well! WHOOP WHOOP!
:sex: Yesterday...today...tomorrow...the next day and the next day and the next day....lol WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

An Easter Egg hunt for the little spermies has to be a GREAT sign right?

This is our time! :thumbup:

Lots of :dust: and fingers CROSSED!!! Good luck to all!

right! I feel like a Goonie - "this is OUR time!!" (gawd I hope someone recognizes this reference and I'm not severely dating myself...)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:flower:an extra sprinkle never hurt anyone:flower:

I'm pretty excited to be almost back in the tww and VERY excited that I got the +OPK before my biz trip!! I was so nervous I wasn't even going to be home when I O'ed!

right! I feel like a Goonie - "this is OUR time!!" (gawd I hope someone recognizes this reference and I'm not severely dating myself...)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:flower:an extra sprinkle never hurt anyone:flower:

I'm pretty excited to be almost back in the tww and VERY excited that I got the +OPK before my biz trip!! I was so nervous I wasn't even going to be home when I O'ed!

OMG I LOVEEEE The GOONIES!!! haha I totally know what you are talking about! :happydance:

And yes I have a business trip coming up soon as well and was SUPER worried I was going to be gone during the time we would need to :sex: but that + opk was beautiful yesterday! :thumbup:

I really hope this is our time! Instead of being out of time during BD time ill be gone when I will have severe anxiety about needing to POAS lol

Maybe it will help keep my mind off of it and I can actually wait to test until AF is late and get that BFP I've been praying for!

Fingers SUPER crossed for us both! :flower::flower::flower:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I do have another quick question...so when you all talk about your bbs being sore...is it like a tingly achey kind of pain? or only when you touch them?

I NEVER have that as a symptom of anything? its kind of happening right now and I should be ovulating so I'm thinking maybe this is going together?!

Sorry if TMI I just really don't know?!

I do have another quick question...so when you all talk about your bbs being sore...is it like a tingly achey kind of pain? or only when you touch them?

I NEVER have that as a symptom of anything? its kind of happening right now and I should be ovulating so I'm thinking maybe this is going together?!

Sorry if TMI I just really don't know?!

first off - this is so tame compared to so many other things, so not TMI at all!!
2nd - THANK YOU for understanding (and loving!!) the Goonies!
3rd - yes, on the biz trips! I have one this week and one next week so that should suck up a good amount of my worrying and symptom-spotting time!
4th - when my bbs hurt, which is usually every tww/pms, it's definitely an achey pain like I would think a cyst would feel like and sometimes it's strong enough for me to have to hold my bbs when going downstairs (and they're small! :p), sometimes it's just when I touch them. So depends and there's no rhyme or reason to it. Some women's nips hurt, mine don't. Just on the sides near the armpits and underneath sometimes.

Hows everyone today ? :) I got dh to hide my opks and tests so I cant test early! I get them back april 26th :) im hoping I get a nice surprise then!

Ill join. This seems better not doing it alone...

My name is Rayne, I am currently on Cycle #74, TTC since 2/2008, I tested today (10dpo) BFN, AF is due on 4/20. Praying so hard for cycle #74

Hows everyone today ? :) I got dh to hide my opks and tests so I cant test early! I get them back april 26th :) im hoping I get a nice surprise then!

Haha that's a good idea getting DH to hide them! No temptations to test!!

My name is Rayne, I am currently on Cycle #74, TTC since 2/2008, I tested today (10dpo) BFN, AF is due on 4/20. Praying so hard for cycle #74

Wow cycle 74 :-( that must be hard! Fx for you!! X

Hey good luck! I see from your signature that you will be using Letrazole, Rayne - I don't think I've heard of it before, though I had heard of Clomid. Hopefully it helps, big hugs from me

Wish2BMom-
It's so weird because I NEVER experience them being sore. Not usually during O time or during AF or TWW. But yesterday they were super achey. I always have stupid cramping and bachaches and all that jazz...so Im fairly sure that I will KNOW im pregnant when I actually have sore bbs during the TWW or if AF is late and im expecting her and they are sore you bet ill be POAS ASAP! lol

FINGERS MAJORLY CROSSED FOR THIS CYCLE....last night of :sex: should be tonight....as far as the plan goes lol anything after that is just for fun! lol

Hopefully I get my temp rise tomorrow as this morning it was 97.5 which is usually a little higher than I run....97.2 or so, but not the 98.0's that I would normally get after O-ing so I guess I just have to really hope hard that my temps are UP UP UP in the am tomorrow.....*sigh*

:dust: to all!

ichick - wow, #74 - GOOD LUCK to you!! I hope you get your sticky bean this month! Do you know what the issue has been thus far or still working that out?

redrose - so funny! good luck and don't harm him when it gets to the end of next week just so you can get to your tests!!

littlegirl - yeah, I feel like nausea and/or exhaustion is going to be my telltale sign. I experience most everything else for pms at one point or another!

1dpo today - temp rose up to 98 from 97.7 and I was VERY steady at 97.6-97.8 for the first 2 weeks, so 98 is out of the norm. Tested with an OPK too to be sure and got a negative, so officially in the tww now! Here's to staying sane!

Wish2BMom....I'm SERIOUSLY hoping to be in that same situation with you tomorrow....*cheers* to the TWW....let the insanity begin!

Praying this one will end with BFP!!! :dust:

Rayne, I really hope this is your month, cycle 74. You are a patient lady.:hugs:

I agree with yellowduck Rayne!

You are a champion beyond all champions! The strength it takes to stay at something for that long is unbelievable!

It is April, and Easter is just around the corner....miracles happened then! Why not now?

wishing you the absolute best of luck EVER!! :dust: specifically sent your way! :flower:

FINGERS MAJORLY CROSSED FOR THIS CYCLE....last night of :sex: should be tonight....as far as the plan goes lol anything after that is just for fun! lol

Ha! That's funny, I was laughing about a similar thought yesterday. I'd told my DH that I thought I O'd early, which is good because we had really good timing, and now he seems to have come down with a cold. Then last night he said, "Well, just in case you didn't ovulate...."

Who would have thought that could have been an effective pick-up line! LOL! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->