Moaning Minnies United!

That would be pretty awesome. Thank you! Maybe they'll be my good luck digs. :haha: I don't know why they don't sell them here. I'll pay you back on pay pal for the shipping charges. :)

Thats so strange! I don't know why they wouldnt sell them there either. I can get them at the pharmacy or Walmart even lol I'll definitely mail one out to you if you need it :) They are really fun! I wonder how accurate they really are? :cloud9:

Did the OPKs come in the mail??

So... I spoke to my dad last night and he's off next Wednesday, so I'm going to go there for the day and give him his presents. I think I'll tell him that day... so nervous!! My mom and my sister think that he'll be happy. I'm just nervous to tell him because I'm his "baby"... me and my dad have such a good bond. I've been his "little buddy" since I was small small! I just love my dad more than anything... I don't want him being upset with me. :/ He loves being grandpa to my niece and nephew, so I hope he'll be happy to become a grandpa again!! :hugs:

I'm sure he'll be very excited. :) it might be one of those, "oh my baby is gonna have a baby!!!" type of moments and he'll probably get emotional, but I don't think he'll be upset with you at all. :haha: he sounds like my dad.

I'm going to look up why they don't sell them in the US. Lol. I haven't checked the mail yet, but it usually doesn't get here until around noon anyway. But yes, I'm supposed to be getting them today. :) I'll let you know later in my TWW if I need a test. Lol. I don't want to make you send me one. I bet if I look hard enough on amazon I can find one. Lol.

Feels so weird reading posts in the first trimester thread! I feel like I'm the new kid in school!! Lol I don't know anyone :haha:

I went to four stores today looking for something that says 'grandma' on it and found nothing!!! Ugh :( disappointing.

Aww.. Its probably because every store is focused on christmas right now.

I'll be joining you in first tri soon! ;)

Yeah, I asked the sales associates and they did have 'grandma' stuff but they sold out :( oh well. I was really hoping to find something :/

And yes you will!! I'll see you in there in maybe 3 weeks? :hugs: sooooo excited!!

Haha. I hope so. I just got off the phone with my grandparents and my grandpa said I need to hurry up and have kids so he cn be a great grandpa. :haha: I miss them so much. They live in PEI. Sometimes I wish my family hadn't moved to the US. Haha. But then I would have never met my hubby.

im girls, sorry haven't been on but not been have a very easy time, giving the baby side of things a rest this mth, haven't taken the clomid, don't want the headaches etc over xmas, af arrived last wk although it wasn't a normal one but hpt read negative, was at the hospital on wednesday reguarding the problem with nip bleeding, i saw a lovely indian lady today she was really nice, but unfortunatly the news wasn't necessarily good, there is a mass of little lumps behind my r nip, the nurse tried to explain how important it is to get it sorted but said she understood that i wasn't keen on the idea because of being on the fertility treatment, i explained that i only hav 3mths of tablets left, n she said i have to go back if i don't fall preg, if i do they will have to sort something else out, i was quiet upset wednesday night cos my h came home from work n says to me y u in a bad mood, i said i wasn't n we have basically ignored each other since, he hasn't even realized, there's a letter on the work top n a follow up app card, n he didn't even ask how i got on,
we did finally talk this eve, n he is trying to be supportive.
paris congratulations girl, im made up for you xxxxxx
charlie_lael, hello my names donna, im the 3rd one of this rowdy group lol, welcome xxxx
hi doodah how you doing xxxx

You're family is in PEI?? Are you from Canada?!?

:hugs: that's so awesome!!!!

Oh dakron :hugs: I'm so sorry for the bad news but I am glad you had a nice doctor this time. Especially one that you were comfortable with. Big big :hugs:!! Lean on your hubby for that support and of course, we're here for you always!!

I just napped for two hours :haha: I literally ate then passed out on the couch. :rofl: I'm glad I sort of have an excuse or otherwise I'd feel pretty darn lazy lol still need to wrap gifts and pack!! Lol

You're family is in PEI?? Are you from Canada?!?

:hugs: that's so awesome!!!!

I am from Canada! Just got my citizenship for the US last year before we got married. :) I was born in Saskatchewan. :thumbup:

My OPKs are out for delivery and are supposed to get here around 3pm today. :) I'll test as soon as I get them.:haha:

So sorry dakron. :( I agree with paris, lean on your hubby for support. :hugs:

Omg you're Canadian!! Lol nooooo way. I knew I liked you for a reason :haha: Jk!! It's surprising how many people don't know where Saskatchewan is. :haha:

I live in Ottawa :) good old' nation's capital! I love it here. The city is beautiful.

:haha: I know! Any time I mention it here people are like, " you mean Ontario, right?" :rofl:

I miss it there so much. I just visited last year, but it's not enough. :haha:

Definitely!! You have a place to stay if you ever want to!!! :hugs:

:thumbup: anytime you wanna visit California just let me know! We can go baby shopping. :haha:

I am dying to start baby shopping!! I'm going to see my sister this weekend and she saved a bunch of things for me so once I know what we already have, I'm going shopping!!

Even looking at all the newborn sleepers today, my heart was melting!!

:haha: I have so many things wish listed on amazon its not even funny. :p I think most things I'll try to get online just because I can find better deals. But things like the crib and other furniture I'll definitely go in person 'cus I actually want to see it set up and check out if it's safe. That's awesome that your sister is giving you a bunch of stuff. It'll really save you money. :thumbup: I got a whole box of baby clothes from a lady I knew for only $25!! I was so grateful. $25 at wal mart probably would have gotten me one cute little outfit. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->