• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

Just took a second digi!! (came two in a box lol) and it now says 2-3 instead of 1-2!!!

:cloud9:

Only day of positive and day after. Then we didn't bd again until 4 days later :)

I hope BD'ing twice today is the same as two days in a row. Lol. I think We'll bd Wednesday also.

I'm going to go take another OPK. :haha:

:haha: I know. It's terrible. :p ugh. I have a horrible headache. I think it's from all the LH. Lol..

Lol stop peeing on sticks!! :haha:

You got your positive, now just BD and stop stressing!! lol

:haha: Yes ma'am! I promise not to take another opk until tomorrow afternoon. :p

Aww don't worry!! You had ewcm and spermies can live for 5 days in that!! They'll be there waiting for your eggy :hugs:

BD when he gets back on Wednesday just to be safe :) I'm sure you're still in though!!

FX!! TWW!! Lol let the symptom spotting begin!

:haha: I think I'm ovulating today. :thumbup: My OPK was negative and all EWCM is gone. I hope those spermies are ready to pounce! :rofl:

:flower: Yes ma'am! Just got two weeks until we find out. :p And if I don't get my :bfp: I'll wear a body suit for you and pretend we're bump buddies. :rofl:

Hey :)

Thanks for the BDing info paris! You girls make me laugh so much, it cheers me up so much looking at our thread.

Charlie - we totally have to join her in first tri! September/October babies here we come!

So OH and I dtd all accross my ewcm, without pulling out! SO happy. Just hoping I was actually OVing. I got my first ewcm on the 22nd (but it was really weak) dtd 23nd, 24th, missed the 25th, then did 26th. Strongest day of ewcm was the 24th/5th so probably should have done it xmas too but we were so tired haha!

Do you think I've covered it? We probably over did it haha but I guess there's always next month. I just don't really feel 'in' ya know??

:dust: to us & hi to paris's bubba!! - I have to ask paris, (even though it's soooo early) do you have a feeling about what you're cooking in there, a lil man or lil girl? xxxxxx

Dakron, how's this month going for you??
Is it nice to relax without having to monitor every tweak and twinge?
:hugs:

It is definitely our month! :thumbup: I understand what you mean about feeling out, though. I feel like we didn't bd enough. We bd'd the 22, 24, and the 26th.. I got my first positive Opk and ewcm on the 26th. :/ Hope we caught the eggy..

It sounds like you have all your bases covered doodah! I won't be surprised to see a bfp soon! :happydance:

Yeah, the only thing that makes me wonder whether we're in or not is that I've only been off the pill for a few days. I thought it would take my body ages to re-adjust but I've already had ewcm. Unless I can have that without OVing...?

Uhh hurts too much to think about ;)

How long have you been ttc charlie?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back