Moaning Minnies United!

I guess I have a different opinion than you both -- as for the "A word", I believe its their decision. So what if they didnt wear a condom? People make mistakes. Its not "you" who is in the situation... its them, so I believe the decision is theirs :/ If I was 15 and got pregnant and knew I was not ready for a child, I'd probably do the same thing. Sorry!

Anyway.. enough about that. It doesn't even concern us, so why discuss it! :p

Sorry to hear about the uneasiness with the pill D... but nice to hear you'll be going back to NTNP! Good luck to you :)

I should be around 5dpo today and don't really have any symptoms other than sore bbs, which is pretty normal for me after O. Trying not to read into anything, but I don't have a good feeling this month. :( *sigh* Who knows! I guess I can only wait and see.

I did NO shopping this weekend... and I was supposed to. LOL I sat on the couch most of the day Saturday and just relaxed. Was nice after having such a busy week at work! DH was at work so I had to entire day to myself... sometimes you just need that. :) It was just me and the kitty, snuggled on the couch watching TV. Perfect day. LOL Yesterday we did the usual errands and again I napped in the afternoon... from about 2:30pm until 4pm! And then I fell asleep last night at 9pm! No idea how the heck I became so tired. Its happened before though, so not really out of the ordinary :p

Sorry you feel so down dakron :hugs: but very nice of your hairdresser to come by on a Sunday! I bet your hair looks great! Can you maybe still decorate your tree and put it in a different room and keep the door closed while you both go to work? (just so the dogs dont get to it?) We have a tree too and arent putting it up. We did last year and our cat tore it to pieces while we were at work! LOL but most importantly, we're not putting it up because we won't be here for Xmas. We're going to our hometown (about a 6 hour drive away) to see our family for Xmas. My mom and sister still live there, as does DH's parents, so it only makes sense. My dad lives about an hour from where I am now, so I'll have to see him after Xmas :( Its tough with separated parents, but we make it work!

Hope you both have a lovely week!! :hugs:

Ugh, I hate Mondays -- means I still got a week of work to go through LOL I need to win the lottery. :rofl:

Glad to hear you got your hair done nicely Dakron :) Having you hair cut always makes you feel a lot fresher and better doesn't it?

Haha Paris :) I always feel so guilty this time of year at christmas because I'm so behind with my shopping! And OH wants me to buy for his friends and family too.

Having a lovely day today! Feel so happy :dust:

So its Tuesday! 4 more days of work! Im making myself do some shopping today during my lunch hour -- it must be done! Will try and get the rest done on Saturday.

Glad to hear you were having such a good day yesterday D! :) My day was so busy and hectic at work... I got so stressed at one point, I was just ready to cry!! Send some of that "good day" feeling over this way please!

:hugs: to you both!

i think it's the case that we now know everything bout each other, this site was set up for us 3 to b able to moan bout things, but we all became friends n now we have nothing to complain bout, it's just the chance to keep in touch bout how daily life is treating us,
af was due mayb yesterday, but still no sign, so mayb tomorro, my poor head is all over the place, where bouts r u 2 in your cycles xxx

Hey dakron :) hoping that af stays away for you! When do you plan to test??

Sorry I've been away a lot. It's getting so busy at work coming up to christmas and I get in and just sleep.

We need to rejuvenate this thread haha ;) I get what you're saying paris!

I've sent good mood vibes your way paris, hoping that they find you! They've left me anyway haha.

So what do we all WANT for xmas, other than our bfps??

I think I'd like a big fat holiday. OH and I are planning to go to Italy next year, we both deserve a break at the minute.

xxxx

Just saw my ticker haha. Oh dear so out dated.

I don't even know when af is due and I doubt I'll OV this cycle. Just gonna look out for ewcm, and add 14 days from the strongest day of it? Do you think that'll work??

:dust:

af got me on thur, fin yesterday, haven't taken the clomid this mth, just want the break, dont want the headaches etc over christmas, so may start trying again in jan, hope u both have a great xmas xxxx

Aww :hugs: dakron. Hope you're okay sweetie. :dust: for next cycle.

I hope that you both have good a good christmas too!

Paris, let us know when you test. A bfp is well deserved. xx

Hugs dakron :hugs: Hope you are doing ok sweetie! It'll happen for you... I know it will!

Hey D -- excited for Xmas? I miss you! Feel like we havent chatted in so long! :flower:

Well ladies, I tested today... I got my BFP!! Im still in shock. If you want to see my test, here's a thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ell-me-im-not-seeing-things.html#post14624235

Now I need to find out a way to tell DH! Maybe I will get him something that says "Daddy" and let him open it on Xmas :blush: ya right, I bet I'll blurt it out tonight!

:hugs: ladies! Thank you for always being here for me!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :happydance:

knew it! just knew it! Let it be sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay our first :bfp:

Am soooooooooooo happy!

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AND IT WAS THE FIRST CYCLE TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

^^^ Now thats' out of my system haha.

And that wasn't even my bfp! God knows what I'll be doing then!

How are you?! Symptoms?? Soo happy paris :hugs:

Anyway I think I've had ewcm today so time to get OH into bed. Lets go for the second bfp of the the thread. And one for dakron too :) I doubt I'm in this cycle, what with going on the pill etc but who knows eh?!

Seriously though paris, I just cried with happiness for you! OH was like 'why are you screaming?' I just said: PARIS GOT HER POSITIVE and showed him the piccy.

Send some dust our way honey! and keep us UPDATED on everything.

:D so happy!

And yeah I'm excited for christmas! Have bought all of my presents. OH and I are planning a big holiday to Spain next year so are looking forward to that. His grandma lives over there so we can see her too. Hopefully I'll be going with a bump but who knows I guess!

I bet you are now??

Have you told OH yet?? xxxxxxx

Isnt it wild!?!? First cycle TTC and here I am! Im feeling good!!

My main symptoms were being tired, had some nasty headaches and I had watery CM the whole TWW! I kept seeing people say they get really creamy CM before their BFP so I was like "Im out"... but nuh uh! I was watery the whole time, still am!

:dust: to you and dakron! Time to make this thread a triple threat! hehe :hugs:

Im all excited for Xmas too! Got all my shopping done but still need to wrap a few. And omg, SPAIN! Im sooooooooo jealous. I'd love to go to Spain!! Godo for you for taking a trip!!! Sounds amazing!

Oh and I have not told DH yet! LOL Not sure how I will do it!

OMG OMG OMG. Still in shock!

So your due date will be in September?? Awww.

Over here that would mean that your lil man/gal will be one of the oldest in the class...

Sorry if I'm skipping ahead slightly. Just so so happy for you sweetie xxx

End of August, start of September I guess. Need to get a scan done but won't get one til after Xmas :)

Still in such shock! And I didn't tell DH yet :blush: I'm going to try and find something that says "Daddy" and give it to him. :flower:

Just confirmed it with a digi!!

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
Care if I join ladies? I know I'm way late here. :haha:

I wish we had digs in the US Paris. Well we do.. Just not the one with the conception indicator. I wonder why not?

You are more than welcome to join!!! :hugs:

Seriously? No digis with the indicator?? If you ever want one, let me know and I'll mail it out to you :) I've got a bunch of ICs I could mail you too of you want! :haha: better than them going to waste!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->