• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

So girls I'm in an awkward situation... I just found out that my aunty and uncle are ttc (they're 30 something) and aren't aren't having any luck. I'm back at my M&Ds for tonight and they were just telling me about it.

I didn't know at all about my aunty and uncle (and none of them know we're ttc), they've been ttc since september 2010 now I think and are about to start IVF. I just would feel really bad if I got my :bfp: when all of this has just came to light, iykwim? Obviously I still really want to be pg but I know how bad I'd feel if I was in her position and her 19 year old neice went and got pregnant before her.

:cry: I'm such a coward... I keep thinking if OH and I get pregnant this month we'd have to pretend it was an accident. A happy one but still, no one will be happy for us when they're in such a terrible situation.

Sorry for the depressing post, I sound so selfish and immature, can't really explain myself properly!

AND I need to sort my ticker out.... AGAIN :dohh:

Aww, Hun. You're not selfish. :hugs: it's natural to want and try for a baby. Starting in your 30s is hard for anyone. If we all waited for everyone around to have babies first then we'd never have kids. Lol. And don't pretend it was an accident. Lol. That would probably just make them feel bad. Besides if you guys get preg go at the same time you could be bump buddies! Fun. :)

Aww D. :hugs:

You can't live your life worrying how others would feel with your decisions/actions. You always need to do what's right for you. :flower:

I don't think your aunt or uncle would be upset with you. Sure, their situation isn't the best right now, but that has nothing to do with you. I think they'd be happy for you, especially when they see how happy you'll be to become a mummy.

You never sound selfish or immature. The fact that you are so concerned with your families' feelings proves exactly how unselfish you are. :hugs: and don't ever apologize in here for a 'depressing post'. We're here for you always, no matter what. :hugs:

AF showed this morning :) earlier than expected, but that's ok!

Yay for AF! Woohoooo! :dance:

Oh and more good news! I got the Wendy's job! Lol. Now I won't be driving myself insane at home doing nothing and I can pay for lessons. :p and buy baby stuff. :blush:

Congrats on the job!

Half an hour until Superbowl!!! :yipee:

14 hours until my plane takes off :dance: Good day today! Lol

Awesome! You're so lucky! I want a vacation. Lolz. Not that I need it since I don't really do anything, but it's be nice to see my friends and family for a couple of weeks. Lol.

Two hours until take off!! Take care ladies :) get those BFPs!

Thanks girls, you're awesome :hugs:

Congrats on the job charlie and the af paris!

Hopefully she'll clear up for the last bit of your holiday :) have a great time. You deserve it!!!

So charlie - are you hanging in there with the testing thing? It's killing me now :dohh: but I'm gonna hold out...

Lol. I'm holding out pretty well. I decided that if my temp rises again tomorrow then I'll test. If it stays the same or even lowers just a little bit then im going to wait until the 9th. I have another appointment for my tattoo removal on the 11th and if I am pregnant I want to give them enough of a heads up to cancel my appointment. :) hopefullyy I'll be switching out my tattoo removal appointment for a doctors appointment this month! :)

Sorry for the double post ladies, but I took an OPK cus it was there lol. And it turned positive! I haven't taken a real test yet, but here's the link to the thread I made: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/874307-im-freaking-out-opks-hpts.html.

I hope this is it!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

:happydance:

H&H 9 months hun...

Can't believe it!!!!

Send some dust to me please???

Aww that made me cry sweetie....

:hugs:

:haha: aww don't cry. :( Totally sending lots and lots of dust your way. You and Paris are next! :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs: thank you. I'm so nervous! Gotta make my doctors appointment today and cancel my tattoo removal appt!

I'm crying with happiness for you... Same with paris. Couldn't stop :dohh:

I might just cave and test tomorrow morning. That's so bad and OH will kill me lol but I just need to know now.

Honestly though, I feel out :/

HUGE CONGRATS AGAIN SWEETIE :hugs:

when's your due date??

I felt completely out too! Only reason I tested was because of that positive opk. Lol. EDD based on LMP is October 17th. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->