Moaning Minnies United!

Pre-seed comes with little syringes lol so weird to shove that up your bits and then squirt in some goo lol gross but if it helps, it's worth a try!! Lol

I'm still on the fence about it, but doubt I will order it. :p we'll see...

Anyway a get to know each other survey if you want something to do(stolen from yahoo answers) because I have too much time on my hands...

What's your name?
When's your birthday?
Relationship status?
Name of OH?
Favourite colour?
Favourite song?
Favourite food?
Favourite drink?
Favourite movie?
Favourite animal?
Number of children?
Celebrity crush?
How many people have you ever kissed?
Last person that you called?
Last person that you kissed?
Guilty pleasure?
Books vs films?
Chips vs chocolate?

^^ Some of the questions are a little silly but thought it would be a bit of fun!

:dust:

Sounds like it may be a good sign D :) fingers crossed!!!

I had a migraine yesterday and was stuck to my bed all day :( was horrible. I was throwing up and everything. Thought my head was going to explode. So I guess you and I were both victims of the headache dakron!!

So D -- how was breaking dawn?? I'm not really into the twilight stuff but may watch it when it comes out on bluray :)

I'm still visiting with the witch and I always OV on CD18-CD21 so I've got a few weeks to wait still. Stupid 35 day cycles!! But it's worth it :) no rush.

Hope your weekends were great!!

It was really good. I loved the baby scenes! Almost got me crying but OH wasn't gonna know haha.

Hope the witch clears up soon sweetie! You might have a while to wait but she's never a welcome visitor, ttc or not ;)

xx

What's your name? Bonnie
When's your birthday? 21 October
Relationship status? Engaged
Name of OH? Paul
Favourite colour? Purple
Favourite song? Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton
Favourite food? Potatoes :)
Favourite drink? Red wine
Favourite movie? The notebook
Favourite animal? Kitties or giraffes!
Number of children? 0
Celebrity crush? Um.. I have no idea lol
How many people have you ever kissed? I prefer not to answer lol
Last person that you called? My Mom
Last person that you kissed? DH
Guilty pleasure? Purses lol
Books vs films? books all the way
Chips vs chocolate? Both!!

Haha I need to get more kissing action... I mean I've kissed hundreds of people during truth and dare when I was a kid but I don't think they count somehow ;)

I cry at the end, every time I watch it!! Such a great movie :)

I've never heard of 'Wherever you will go' by Charlene Soraia so I just YouTube'd it lol

Good song :)

Pre-seed comes with little syringes lol so weird to shove that up your bits and then squirt in some goo lol gross but if it helps, it's worth a try!! Lol

I'm still on the fence about it, but doubt I will order it. :p we'll see..

haven't used the pre-seed yet, af fin on sat, clomid fin today, feeling ok today had a headache earlier but that was proberly caused by my mum-in-law stressing to me about xmas, the pre-seed can only be in the syringe for 30 min or less, if longer it has to be chucked away, but it has to be inserted 15/20 mins b4, full sex happens, i think it's blooming rediculas, but i'll try anything lol, i think it will also involve, me lying with my lutw xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

What's your name? Bonnie
When's your birthday? 21 October
Relationship status? Engaged
Name of OH? Paul
Favourite colour? Purple
Favourite song? Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton
Favourite food? Potatoes :)
Favourite drink? Red wine
Favourite movie? The notebook
Favourite animal? Kitties or giraffes!
Number of children? 0
Celebrity crush? Um.. I have no idea lol
How many people have you ever kissed? I prefer not to answer lol
Last person that you called? My Mom
Last person that you kissed? DH
Guilty pleasure? Purses lol
Books vs films? books all the way
Chips vs chocolate? Both!!

donna
19th january
married
also called paul
pink
hero by enrique, precious child by kenny wright, in the arms of an angel by sarah mcloclan?
cream crackers n cheese
tea
forrest gump, cool runnings or any gory horror film going
panda's
2 ,1 of each
can't think of a celebrity crush, but singer would be enrique
can't remember
a friend to arrange a day to visit
hd
shoes & boots approx 120 pairs lol
i love books n films
CHOCOLATE, yeah, xxxxx

Hey ladies :)

Was nice to see the posts above ^^

Hope you're all okay, a little bit jealous of the ttc talk :'( as I'm gonna be giving up soon!

So for me sore boobs and mild cramping (5dpo) FX soooooo hard.

Tried to call my GP today about contraception but no answer, really hoping that they'll fit in a pg test too there because at least I don't have to read the bfn.

Love you girls :) <3 xxx

:haha: the pre-seed confusion sounds so like me -I wouldn't have a clue either!!

Sounds awesome - We're all in exciting places right now I guess. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. Was the bad vision from headaches or just another symptom??

OH just hugged me and I grinned like a mad woman and when he asked why I said 'it's cd 4 and my boobs are killing.' I don't think that he understood why that makes me happy!

hiya lov, the blurred vision is also a side effect of clomid, n ur suposed to go to the dr, but if i do they might take me off it n then that will be the end of us trying for a baby, so i just carry on, im ok if i can get to sleep, i do suffer migrains anyway but been a fair while since iv had one, so now on the long wait to ov :thumbup: xx

Ive been a little MIA but things with work have been busy and then things at home, also busy.

I got my mini vacation away with DH this weekend and it couldnt have been planned for a better time! We're both so stressed... so getting away will be perfect. I am so excited!

Hope you are both well! :)

D -- any more symptoms?? FX crossed for you still! :dust:

paris hope the wkend away is lucky for you, fx, doodah love n baby dust to u,
some more questions;
how did you get ur user name? dakron across between the 2 names we chose for our 1st baby angel, dakota(girl) Aaron(boy),
8 things u would like to do?
1, obviously have a baby of our own
2.get on good terms with my children
3. remarry my husband, have a better wedding day(everything went wrong 1st time)
4.another sky dive
5. ride the worlds biggest roller coaster
6. swim in the great barrier reef
7. drive round a race track in a lambroghini or any sports car
8. do a bungee jump
6. see the 7 wonders of the world
7. get enough money to open a sanctary for badley treated animals
8. meet enrique,
lol i was gona say 10 things u would like to do, but couldn't think of 10 xxxxx

Paris - I hope you have a lovely weekend away. OH and I need some time together just us soon I think. Have lots of baby making :sex:!

Dakron - I luurve your username now knowing that! I think that's lovely sweetie :hugs:

My name is the nickname that all of my family call me and have done since I was in nappies!

8 things that I'd like to do...

1, get a bigger place of our own
2, visit Italy, Mexico, Rio and all 50 states of the US (on 15 so far)
3, buy a classic car (I like old Morris Minors)
4, I'd like to write a book, I've always been a good writer and am doing an open english and law degree combined right now
5, Marry OH
6, Have at least one child with OH
7, Do something huge for a charity (for cancer research I think)
8, Climb Fuji

Lovely question by the way :flower:

So symptoms haven't really changed. A dizzy spell earlier and boobs occasionally sore but only 6dpo still. I'm allowed to get crazy over it tomorrow!

How are you girls? Is af still in the building Paris??

:dust: xxxx

I'll need to think on the things I'd like to do lol I'll list them tomorrow :)

AF has left the building :) on to the :sex:!! I think I'm going to aim to at least BD every other day. Hope to get that :bfp:!! Hopefully we'll all get to be 2012 bump buddies!!

Your symptoms seem pretty promising so far D :) soooo keeping everything crossed for you!! Keep us posted!

And what the heck D? You want to visit all 50 states?? What about Canada, eh?? Lol Jk ;)

OK... let me see.

My username has no great story... lol my favourite city in the world is Paris and I like to think Im a princess... sooooooooo.... lol :p jk

8 things I'd like to do are:

1. Get my BFP before Xmas!
2. Buy our first house
3. Spend $3000 on an Anne Boleyn tour and spend the night in Hever Castle :p
4. Go to Paris with DH and have a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower
5. Take a gondola ride in Venice
6. (wont happen but I can dream!) Travel back in time and meet with various strong women (ie. Anne Boleyn, Marie Antoinette, etc.)
7. See everything in the Louvre (been twice and am not finished yet! LOL)
8. Learn how to paint

:) good question dakron! Really made me think!

It was nice to see your replies :) Some things you've said have made me add them onto my list as well haha.

Yeah I'm gonna visit all 50 states and pop over to canada aswell (I'm half amercian)! Can't miss seeing it, my grandad is from there aswell.

I've made an appointment with my doctor for tuesday so hopefully they'll test me then. I don't know why I've sort of ran out of feeling lucky this month. Hopefully it's just stress and I get my bfp anyway :haha:

Another question... How did you meet your OH??

I was 15, he was 16 and we met at a party I was throwing - I was trying to set my best friend up with this one guy but I ended up with his friend instead (my OH and the other guy broke her heart. We went out a few times and he asked me out but I said no twice!! Finally I gave in because he's just so lovely. I actually lost my Vs to him (after only 3 weeks :blush:) but we stayed together and got engaged a few months ago! xxx

i met dh via a telephone chat line, i moved from luton in bedfordshire 300 miles to southport in merseyside to be with him, i had no idea wat he looked like,other than to wat he had told me, it was the best thing i ever did, i'd sent him a pic of me with the dream boys, he sent me a txt after recieving the pic saying i wasn't bad looking either, cheeky git lol, xxx
another question;
wat do u look like etc?
i'm 5ft nothing
blue eyes
my hair is naturally very dark but am dyed blonde on top n dark underneith,
love stiletto shoes which makes me approx 5ft 5 lol,
i'd post a pic but i don't kno how to, typical blonde haha xxx no offence if either of u r blonde xx

after reading both of ur posts there r things ud like to do, that i would also like to do, iv been to philidelphia, i would love to go to memphis, am a big elvis fan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->