Moaning Minnies United!

Hi ladies :) just got back home and had a FABULOUS weekend away :)

Just wanted to check in. Will tell you all about it tomorrow!

D, FX for you!! Hope you get that bfp in the morning!!! :hugs: keep us posted!!! :dust:

Bfn.

Am kinda glad we're waiting now. Sick of all of the false hope and my stupid body playing tricks.

Fx for you ladies this month!

Now to get back on bc. Can't wait for the nausea, weight gain and spotting... Sounds pretty much like pregnancy, just without the bfps, bumps and babies I guess!

:dust:

I'm so sorry hun! :hugs:

How many dpo are you? It may still be early!

So ladies... my trip with DH was fantastic!! We both had such a fabulous time :) sad to be back home!!! LOL (and back at work *sigh*)

Friday, we drove down and did alot of shopping since it was Black Friday -- we found some AMAZING deals!

Saturday, we did all the tourist stuff and saw Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, etc. etc.

Sunday, we visited a few more tourist sites in the morning and then we headed off for our 4pm football game! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. My team won of course!! LOL It was so wild seeing all the crazy fans -- was great.

Yesterday, we had to come home. *sigh* But it was nice to come home to see our kitty and a clean house!! (we cleaned before we left lol)

All in all, fantastic trip. My DH is such a wonderful man :hugs:

We did :sex: but won't get into thoseeeeeeeeee details LOL! I'm not OV'ing yet so it was all just for fun... THE BEST KIND. :) I should be OV'ing anytime in the next week or so, so it's time to start BD'ing every second day at least. I haven't been temping as I've been away and I have no OPKs so it looks like this month may just be working out to be a easy going month. Still hope to get that :bfp: before Xmas! I'm due for AF on the 22 or 23rd so it will be really close! Im hoping I can test and then tell DH on Xmas day!

That would be the best present ever!!!

So sorry to hear about the BFN D... :hugs: I still think that if the witch hasnt gotten you, youre still in! How did your doctors appointment go?

And dakron -- beautiful pics sweetie!! :) Hope you and your man catch that sticky bean this month! FX :)

:dust: :dust: and more :dust:

thank u love, glad u had a good wkend, not got much to say at mo, got my smiley the other day, felt like we should have bded last night but dh was shattered after working long hrs, n too many late night so im worried that we have missed it this mth, xx

FX you didnt miss that egg! :)

D -- you ok? :hugs: Havent heard from you since the BFN. Hope you are ok sweetie! :flower:

I'm CD13 today so roughly a week or so til I O... last 3 months I O'd on CD21 so if it stays consistent, I'll O in about 8 days! Im going to BD with DH tonight and every second day until CD18 or maybe CD19... then I'll try to BD with DH every day! Really want to catch that egg this month. AF would be due on Dec 23, so it will be right on time for an Xmas :bfp:!

:dust:

Hope you ladies are well :) Glad to have you for support! xxoo

Hey girls, sorry have been having a girly weekend with by best friend.

So glad you had a nice time Paris, we had :sex: earlier (on the bathroom floor of all places ;) and it felt good not to think about oving or whatever. It sounds like a lovely time there for you, that's the bad thing about britain, not many holidays other than Christmas that people get into. I'm so interested in black Friday, always have been (I'm a bit of a history nut) and I'd love to be able to celebrate it over there.

I hope you didn't miss the egg dalton, I'm sure you're in, especially with the new meds. At least you know you ovd eh? :flower:

So af hasn't got me yet, my cervix has gone higher and softer and doesn't feel like she's gonna come yet and I'm never later than this so am confused. Although I do feel in my gut she will arrive tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes back up. If (and praying) she doesn't come I will test at the weekend as I'm out of tests. But I got a bfn at 12/13dpo so really think I'm out.

:dust: to you girls!!

Oh and I got my bc pills too so I'm all prepared for safe sex...

Something I've been avoiding since may!!

Seems ironic now lol xxx

Oooh I'm happy to hear the witch hasn't shown!!! I've read many times before that some women get their bfp later so maybe that is what's happening! FX for you :) maybe you o'd a few days later than you thought?? Keep us posted!!! :dust:

I'm waiting for DH to get home from work. I'm making a nice dinner and hoping to BD later tonight :) I kind of like not temping or using opks. So much more relaxing and I'm hoping it'll help get my sticky bean!

When is AF due for you dakron?? Any idea on when you're planning to test?? :)

So my plan to make a nice dinner worked out well -- DH and I :sex: last night!

Still too early for me to O, but who cares -- it's all for fun!! Besides, DH was looking yummy last night tee hee hee :blush:

Think we will take today as a break and then BD again tomorrow and Sunday. My fertile period is supposed to start on Monday and if my cycle is anything like last months, I should O next Wednesday. So starting Monday... I'm hoping to BD every day next week! LOL Might be overdoing it, but I really want to get that Xmas BFP. *sigh* A girl can dream, can't she? :cloud9:

How are you ladies doing?

I'd really like to give MIL a gift at Xmas that says "Grandma" so that she'll know we are preggers (If I get my lucky BFP! that is) but... I'll be so early still.

Do you think it would be best to wait until at least 12 weeks to tell her or should we just go ahead and tell her during Xmas?

I really appreciate and respect your opinions. They help so much :flower: You both are so fantastic. :hugs:

Hey ;) go for it... Get you bfp and tell her Paris! Just tell her to keep it on the down low :) glad you're having a good time with ttc Hun. Sooooooo jealous!

I'm out and on bc. And hormonal now. Had an argument with oh too over something pathetic.

Sorry for the short post hun, feel like poo today. Loads of :dust: for you, you better get this bfp if I can't!! Xxx

Aww D :hugs: I'm guessing AF showed her ugly face? I'm soooo sorry. :(

No worries on the short post :) I hope you feel better soon! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I just want you feeling happy!

:hugs:

Aww I love snow! Sorry for yesterday, I've been so hormonal. I cried five times today. Over nothing!

Soooooo... I love the grandma idea Hun! It sounds really lovely, will she cry?

I think oh and I are going to plan to get married after we move and get settled but by the look of the dates that will be about 2013 or 14. I guess it's something to look forward to but it does push ttc back further. I tried the line "well if we got pregnant next month little one would be almost two at the wedding, they could be a page boy or flower girl!" but nope! Ahh well. I think oh is just scared by the idea of being a dad so young, even though he suggested ntnp!

So have you all started your Christmas shopping yet? I bet you could get some things for lo Paris, because you ARE getting your bfp this month! Xxx

No need to apologize sweetie :) I understand. Always remember that we are here for you... whether you are WTT, TTC or NTNP or doing nothing at all! I just like knowing how you are doing! Love you dear :hugs:

Not sure if the MIL will cry, but her only child is DH... so her only shot at grandbabies is with him and I. I asked DH if she'd be happy if we had a baby and he said Yes! so... hehe I hope she'd beeee so pleased. She's actually been going through a rough situation these past few months and is really stressed... so I'd love to be able to give her something to be happy and excited about! :)

Maybe your OH will come around. A few months ago, DH was sooooooo not ready but we were just NTNP... we talked and I said I'd give him more time. After I left it alone for a few months and didnt talk to him about it (I blabbled to you ladies every day though! LOL)... he came around! He might be just nervous to be a dad so young... like you said :) Its nice to also spend some just being together. Maybe plan a nice holiday somewhere?

Oooooooooooh dont get me started on Xmas shopping. Im not nearly as done as I'd like to be! By this time last year, I was done! So far behind this year.

Do you spend Xmas with your family or with OH's family?

Thank you sweetie :) I really hope I get my BFP this month. I think I am OV'ing early cause last night I noticed watery CM and then this morning, EWCM! So I :sex: with DH before work this morning LOL Just in case! Will BD all weekend as well. FX!!!

Im so glad you both are here to listen to me ramble. D -- if you ever feel Im talking too much about this TTC, just let me know and I will shut my mouth. No worries at all. :)

Hey :) never such a thing as talking too much about ttc Hun! I know that much from my months of ntnp! So ramble on sweetie ;)

I guess that would be a fantastic present for mil then! I'm an only child so my mum and dads only shot at grandchildren, so I guess it's kinda a lot of pressure for him! My parents actually said last night that whilst they can't wait to be grandparents they would hate for me to get pregnant now... It was supposed to be a jab at my age but I know it's because they're ttc. Really made me feel rubbish actually. It's not about age, it's about situation and maturity I think, and about being willing to make sacrifices for your children no matter what. Something that they have never done for me.

Omg omg omg. Ewcm, already? Gosh it's going so fast (well I bet it isn't for you)! You'll have your bfp soon :D We need all of the pictures. When you get your bfp im going to go screaming to oh about it. I already talk to him about you all, maybe he will re think, but I doubt it!

Yeah we might get away for a few days sometime after Christmas and we are thinking of going to Cyprus next year as I grew up there with my grandparents. I want to visit my grandad there even if he's over for Xmas.

:dust: sweeties. And please please mr storky send little bfps to you two! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->