Moaning Minnies United!

Anyway a get to know each other survey if you want something to do(stolen from yahoo answers) because I have too much time on my hands...

What's your name?
When's your birthday?
Relationship status?
Name of OH?
Favourite colour?
Favourite song?
Favourite food?
Favourite drink?
Favourite movie?
Favourite animal?
Number of children?
Celebrity crush?
How many people have you ever kissed?
Last person that you called?
Last person that you kissed?
Guilty pleasure?
Books vs films?
Chips vs chocolate?

^^ Some of the questions are a little silly but thought it would be a bit of fun!

:dust:

hiya lov, i answered the questions but i can't find ur answers lol xx
doodah i can

just watchin a wild life program bout the artic, reminded me of spmething else id love to do, n that's go n see the northern n southern lights xxx

That's cool that you've been to Philadelphia dakron -- that's where DH and I are going this weekend!! :) we're big football fans (I guess not your kind of football lol that's soccer to me :p) we're going to an NFL game on Sunday! Philadelphia Eagles (DH's team) and New England Patriots (my team)!! I'm so excited!! :)

We're leaving early Friday morning and will do some shopping and then we'll do tourist stuff on Saturday and then the game on Sunday! :) then we drive home Monday. Will be a great time away!!

I'll tell my "how I met DH" tomorrow. I'm on my phone and it's too long to type right now lol

Ive seen the northern lights!! Beautiful :)

Morning ladies :)

My DH story is similar to yours D :p

I had a friend and she was dating DH... however, she told me that she was cheating on him with some guy in her math class. Anyway... DH had a friend named Rob so one night, my friend came over to my place and invited DH and Rob to join us (she was trying to set me up with Rob). Once they showed up, I saw DH and I was thinking to myself "please be Rob please be Rob" cause I thought DH was so hot LOL Sadly... he was not Rob and I met the actual Rob and didnt like him LOL

As the night went on DH and I kept talking... and here comes the bad part :p

I was a horrible friend and told DH that my friend is cheating on him! LOL

He got mad, she got mad and my friend ended up taking off. Rob went after her lol DH stayed at my place and we talked and laughed and etc etc etc. (nothing physical happened that night) But sure enough, a few days later... he asked me out! LOL And here we are 12 years later :)

My friend and I no longer stayed friends (and I dont blame her!) but Im happy DH and I got together because he is my best friend now. :) I love him to bits!

As for what I look like -- here's a pic with me and DH :) this is when we went out one night and saw Phantom of the Opera. Hope the pic works!

Attachments

• 100_0123.jpg
    100_0123.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
I'll tell my "how I met DH" tomorrow. I'm on my phone and it's too long to type right now lol

Ive seen the northern lights!! Beautiful :)

wow, that must have been brilliant, i have seen american soccer, my mum had some american friends, that's how i got a holiday there, i dont understand the rules but id certainly watch the american rather than the british, i absolutly hate english footy, xx

Morning ladies :)

My DH story is similar to yours D :p

I had a friend and she was dating DH... however, she told me that she was cheating on him with some guy in her math class. Anyway... DH had a friend named Rob so one night, my friend came over to my place and invited DH and Rob to join us (she was trying to set me up with Rob). Once they showed up, I saw DH and I was thinking to myself "please be Rob please be Rob" cause I thought DH was so hot LOL Sadly... he was not Rob and I met the actual Rob and didnt like him LOL

As the night went on DH and I kept talking... and here comes the bad part :p

I was a horrible friend and told DH that my friend is cheating on him! LOL

He got mad, she got mad and my friend ended up taking off. Rob went after her lol DH stayed at my place and we talked and laughed and etc etc etc. (nothing physical happened that night) But sure enough, a few days later... he asked me out! LOL And here we are 12 years later :)

My friend and I no longer stayed friends (and I dont blame her!) but Im happy DH and I got together because he is my best friend now. :) I love him to bits!

As for what I look like -- here's a pic with me and DH :) this is when we went out one night and saw Phantom of the Opera. Hope the pic works!

are you make a gorgous couple, how do i up load a pic xx

When you go to post, hit the "Go Advanced" button and it will take you to a new screen.

Then you click on the "paper clip" icon -- there you should be able to upload your pic!

:)

Awww :) You're such a cute couple!! And you go girl! I would have done exactly the same as you and told my OH ;)

I agree dakron, I'd love to see the northern lights!

Well I'm 5"4, have greeny grey eyes and curly, red-brown hair. I'll try and find a photo in a minute!

Trying to upload a photo of me and OH and my comp is saying that I have 'insufficient bandwidth?' What does that mean? Not enough internet or something?? :S

Thats odd!! No idea what that means! :)

You both sound so cute :) hehe cant wait to see pics! :flower:

Im going to be off of here for at least 4 days, so I'll check in when I get back! Have a great weekend ladies! I'll miss you :hugs:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hph...078018031173_1266675669_2460628_7604913_n.jpg

unfortunatly not looking particularly happy, as iv said b4 our wedding was abit of a disaster xx

Aww dakron you look lovely hunn :) Soo jealous of wedding piccies! Really want to get married but what with OH's work and all of the commuting (and the age) it's soo difficult. His parents are quite catholic and I'm kinda agnostic so they're not the most supportive of our plans for all of that. Never mind.

Paris - have a wonderful weekend chick :) hope you have lots of lucky :sex: Tell us all about it! (Not the :sex:, that would be weird but how much fun you had etc!)

It's 10dpo for me, 3 days until my Drs app and 4 days until Af is due... Hopefully she won't show for the next 9 months but who knows? I've been emotional and tweaking and good smelling but nothing too serious I guess.

How are you girls?? x x x

Okay so yesterday at 10dpo I checked my undercrackers... And paris!!! they were seamless :D and I had one spot of brown red blood. It was barely any and in the middle of cm but it was there. OH agreed.

Hoping that it was IB as I had central cramping the day before at midday for five minutes or so... and this blood looked old.

Although not sure really. Boobs twinging and tweaking and I want to believe it so bad but don't want my heart broken if af shows up! I went to the toilet this morning and (tmi) but after peeing cm was almost pouring from there. I feel like I'm on my period though because it feels all stiff and uncomfortable down there. Keep rushing to the toilet. FX FX FX FX FX.

Okay so I tested with OH earlier. Bfn I think, I thought I saw a shadow of a line, but he says not...

I know I'm 10/11dpo today so hoping it's still a little early. But am waiting for wednesday now to use my last test up...

Sorry for the spamming of so many posts haha! xxx

hi girls, hope your both ok, haven't been on bnb since fri, had a late eve fri, with work etc, then sat i pinched my best mates 8mth old baby girls for the wkend, goodness she was alot of work,(not really) she is absolutly gorgeous n so content, had to giv her bk at 2pm yesterday, then had to catch up on my own housework n washing etc, dh came home from work yeaterday n asked if i fancied goin out, a friend of ours does live gigs, usually solo, but yesterday he was in a band doing a gig called glitter balls, all glam rock music, they were dressed up in flared trousers, silver/gold/multi coloured wedged boots, n all wore wigs 2 guitarist n the lead singer looked like brian may from queen n the other well looked like wats his name from bon jovi, it was a fantastic eve.
anyway on another note went to hos on fri, had a scan to c how 100my clomid was doin lining was 7mm n the biggest follicle was 22mm, nurse told me we should bd that night so we did, also been doin the opk, was a bit concerened cos the nurse reconded i would o on sat, but got no smiley, didn't get one yesterday either, was beginning to think that mayb 100mg had mucked me up, we bded last night, i did opk this morn n got a smiley n goodness don't i kno it, absolutly excruisating pain in lower r side,really don't feel up to bding but a womans gota do wat a womans gota do,i really wana cuddle up on the sofa witha hot water bottle n sleep, lol, so now gona try n encourage dh that we should bd tonight, i havent told him bout smiey this mth, cos the last time we had real probs getting bd goin as he was saying he could perform to order, so fx,
doodah keep your chin up hun, it's still early,xxxx
paris hope you had a good wkend, xxxx

a pic of us the day after we married

Attachments

• paul n donna.jpg
    paul n donna.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
Aww you two look lovely!

Oooooh I so hope that you catch the eggy this month Hun :flower: didn't looking after the little girl make you really broody? It would me!

I'm gonna test tomorrow morning if the witch doesn't get me overnight. Fx for two beautiful lines I guess. If not I think I'm out and I'll be going to the doctors later in the day to see about bc.

Hoping for you gals to get your bfp if I can't! Xxx

hi hun, i actually find looking after the baby helps me, just for that short time i have someone who relys on me, to care for them rather than to think of myself, xx
fx hun that u get ur bfp tomorro xxx

Hi ladies :) just got back home and had a FABULOUS weekend away :)

Just wanted to check in. Will tell you all about it tomorrow!

D, FX for you!! Hope you get that bfp in the morning!!! :hugs: keep us posted!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->