***November 2019 Babies!***

Also trying to catch up with everyone. I've been working away, very busy so I'm very tired.
Daisy - I hope you feel better soon!
Harmony - great picture! I had my scan yesterday, measured 7+3 and baby had a very healthy and strong heartbeat!
Dogmommy- I've basically had zero symptoms. Boobs are a bit sore, but not too bad. No nausea, just a bit of loss of appetite. I was so nervous because of this, but all seems good!! Stay positive.

Hope you all keep well lovely ladies.

Here's my scan if you want a look!

View attachment 1058374
Congratulations on the scan. That’s great news. Xxx

Thanks ladies. In a much better mind set today. Going to enjoy this pregnancy until dr says otherwise.

Daisy im so sorry you're not feeling good. Hopefully it eases up soon.

Jft lovely pic! So happy everything is going right on track!

Also trying to catch up with everyone. I've been working away, very busy so I'm very tired.
Daisy - I hope you feel better soon!
Harmony - great picture! I had my scan yesterday, measured 7+3 and baby had a very healthy and strong heartbeat!
Dogmommy- I've basically had zero symptoms. Boobs are a bit sore, but not too bad. No nausea, just a bit of loss of appetite. I was so nervous because of this, but all seems good!! Stay positive.

Hope you all keep well lovely ladies.

Here's my scan if you want a look!

View attachment 1058374

I lost my appetite as well, asked Doc about it and she says it's completely normal. Our symptoms are identical, sore boobs, no nausea, and no appetite.

Jft1 and Harmony - lovely scans! Can’t wait to see my own bean!

Hope everyone else is well... I’m at the end of a long night shift so I apologise that I haven’t replied to everyone individually.

I was having a pretty good week, nausea manageable, cramping had eased, was feeling quite positive about carrying this pregnancy to term...

And now I have cramps again. They’re quite moderate, like, I would take a paracetamol because I feel like they’re bad enough, but I don’t want to mask the pain and risk not knowing something is going on (if that makes sense). They’re not as severe as my period pains, and they’re not as bad as the last time I miscarried... but I’m worried. I’ve literally googled everything and I know it can be completely normal, especially as I’m not bleeding, but I’m worried and I hate this not knowing. I’m trying not to post and just being this negative presence, but this is so hard!

Jft1 and Harmony - lovely scans! Can’t wait to see my own bean!

Hope everyone else is well... I’m at the end of a long night shift so I apologise that I haven’t replied to everyone individually.

I was having a pretty good week, nausea manageable, cramping had eased, was feeling quite positive about carrying this pregnancy to term...

And now I have cramps again. They’re quite moderate, like, I would take a paracetamol because I feel like they’re bad enough, but I don’t want to mask the pain and risk not knowing something is going on (if that makes sense). They’re not as severe as my period pains, and they’re not as bad as the last time I miscarried... but I’m worried. I’ve literally googled everything and I know it can be completely normal, especially as I’m not bleeding, but I’m worried and I hate this not knowing. I’m trying not to post and just being this negative presence, but this is so hard!
I know exactly how you feel. I had quite a lot of cramping and I was really worried. But baby is perfectly fine. As long as you don’t have bleeding, I’m sure it’s just baby getting comfy. Stay positive x

JFT and Harmony, great scans! How reassuring. So glad you both got to see your babes.

DogMom, I think that's a great attitude to have, to be positive until you have a solid reason not to be. Hopefully you keep having all the reasons to be positive!

Cinderella, I too had the cramping. I would not worry about it unless it's accompanied by bleeding. Well, that's not true, I worry about everything even the stuff that makes no sense, lol. But NORMAL people shouldn't feel worry over the pregnancy cramps as they are totally normal as your uterine tissue stretches and changes.

All is okay here. Plenty of nausea, lots of moodiness, still with intermittent breast tenderness, pretty much constant fatigue. Starting to have to pee more.
I was eating really really terribly as the only things that sounded good were carby fatty things, but today I'm forcing myself to do better and it's been alright. Trying to be mindful of veggies and water and avoiding junky things. So hard when that's all I want, lol. The other day I cried because my trashy fastfood cheeseburger tasted so good and it made me so happy. Haha! Helllo pregnancy hormones.

Oh, I did freak out a bit the other day. My 6+3 scan was good, but got my hcg blood numbers back and it was 49,500, up from 21,500 5 days before. That doubling rate is 94 hours, which had me really worried, but the doctor wasn't bothered. I did some searching, and it seems after 6k, HCG can take 96+ hrs to double and it stops being useful information, and shouldn't be really used as a measure anymore. So I'm trying not to read into it as I have plenty of symptoms, the doc said it was great, and the scan was okay.

Really looking forward to the 8+3 scan. 9 more days to go!

Oh, I also wanted to ask, does anyone have a gut feeling about gender yet?

I'm thinking this baby is a girl, just because it feels pretty different that I did with my son (I know that is not scientific at all, of course, but it still makes me think girl). What about you guys?

MissDoc - I'm thinking girl for me. Which is a bit weird because husband and I both really want a boy. But if it is a girl then both of us will still be ecstatic!

Todays scan went great! The sonographer was great. She tried and tried to show me the blob but all I was concerned with was the little heartbeat! So happy to see it! It was measuring right on for 6+4 with 126 bpm. I go back next week for one more 7+4 then I'll be released to my OB group. My symptoms have really picked up the past couple days. I have this new gagging thing I do which is getting annoying.

Since this pregnancy is already so different Im thinking its a boy this time!

Todays scan went great! The sonographer was great. She tried and tried to show me the blob but all I was concerned with was the little heartbeat! So happy to see it! It was measuring right on for 6+4 with 126 bpm. I go back next week for one more 7+4 then I'll be released to my OB group. My symptoms have really picked up the past couple days. I have this new gagging thing I do which is getting annoying.

Glad your scan went well. Sorry you couldn't see, but you should definitely be able to see next week. Its so exciting!

Afm, I'm feeling like a girl, or at least that's what I really want, so that's overpowering any feeling I could be having for a boy! Lol

Great news happy for you. I am praying to see a heartbeat next Thursday, like you thats all i want to see! Hopefully the gagging stops too xx

Aww, congrats on an awesome scan, DM! What a wonderful thing, that little heartbeat.

Didn't even realise there was a November thread! As it stands after an early scan I'm due on the 13th, going off lmp I'm due the 10th, so I'm somewhere in between I think! Currently feeling DREADFUL

Didn't even realise there was a November thread! As it stands after an early scan I'm due on the 13th, going off lmp I'm due the 10th, so I'm somewhere in between I think! Currently feeling DREADFUL
I honestly don't know what's worse, I've had a bit of nausea but not actually been sick.. And that was bad enough! But when it disappears I panic and wonder if something is wrong. I hope you feel better soon though!! Thinking of you

I honestly don't know what's worse, I've had a bit of nausea but not actually been sick.. And that was bad enough! But when it disappears I panic and wonder if something is wrong. I hope you feel better soon though!! Thinking of you

I know I didn't have much nausea until 7 weeks then BAM every single morning I'm chucking it up and it takes it out of me for the rest of the day! I feel so pale and worn out but I keep telling myself aslong as in vomiting, baby is fine hahaha

Oh I’m sorry you’re vomiting so much! For me I’ve noticed if I drink liquid on an empty stomach in the morning I’ll immediately throw up. I’ve been keeping crackers by the bed and as soon as my eyes open in the morning I’ll eat a couple and that helps. Hope you find what works for you!

Oh! I realize I need to update folks’ due dates! I just went through and tried to find everyone's but if I don't have you on the front page let me know!!! It looks like we have a few with due date of 11/11... how cool!

Last edited:
Oh I’m sorry you’re vomiting so much! For me I’ve noticed if I drink liquid on an empty stomach in the morning I’ll immediately throw up. I’ve been keeping crackers by the bed and as soon as my eyes open in the morning I’ll eat a couple and that helps. Hope you find what works for you!

Oh! I realize I need to update folks’ due dates! I think I only have Harmony, Daisy, and JFT’s. What about the rest of you ladies?
Hi Miss Doc - according to LMP date and length of my cycle my estimated due date is 18th November. Praying for my scan a week tomorrow showing a little heartbeat. Still no experiencing very limited symptoms which is very different from all my other pregnancies. I have a girl and although seem to have less symptoms still think this will be another girl. Hope everyone else is doing ok. xx

Thanks ladies!

Wow a lot of girl predictions!

MissDoc can you put me down for November 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->