***November 2019 Babies!***

Yay for a wonderful scan, Daisy! And seeing the lively blinky little heartbeat.

Hi ladies! I am so happy to have finally found the November thread! Especially since most of us all tested together in March :)

My name is Megg. Currently pregnant with baby #3 after TTC for two years since having my iud removed. We finally had success on cycle 6 of fertility treatments after 8 long months of treatments. Had my first BFP on March 8th. 99% sure we conceived on February 27th, which gives me a due date of either November 20th or November 23 (if going off first day of last AF).

Today I am 7 weeks 2 days, been struggling with nausea for a little over a week now and very tired all day. Boobs have been sore since 3 or 4dpo. Our first scan and appt. is next Tuesday, which is also the day we plan to surprise our boys with the news!

So excited for all of you in this thread! Wishing each of you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hi ladies! I am so happy to have finally found the November thread! Especially since most of us all tested together in March :)

My name is Megg. Currently pregnant with baby #3 after TTC for two years since having my iud removed. We finally had success on cycle 6 of fertility treatments after 8 long months of treatments. Had my first BFP on March 8th. 99% sure we conceived on February 27th, which gives me a due date of either November 20th or November 23 (if going off first day of last AF).

Today I am 7 weeks 2 days, been struggling with nausea for a little over a week now and very tired all day. Boobs have been sore since 3 or 4dpo. Our first scan and appt. is next Tuesday, which is also the day we plan to surprise our boys with the news!

So excited for all of you in this thread! Wishing each of you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!
Great to see you on here! I am not really having many symptoms at the moment which I'm trying not to worry about too much (easier said than done!) My early scan is booked on Thursday (nervous and excited for that) due to previous circumstances. So praying for my rainbow, take home baby this time to join my 3.5 year old daughter who keeps asking for a sister!

I'm nearly 7 weeks but so bloated. Has anyone else got this? I don't remember being like this on my first. I actually look pregnant already it's ridiculous

Great to see you on here! I am not really having many symptoms at the moment which I'm trying not to worry about too much (easier said than done!) My early scan is booked on Thursday (nervous and excited for that) due to previous circumstances. So praying for my rainbow, take home baby this time to join my 3.5 year old daughter who keeps asking for a sister!

Thanks hun! Happy to be here! :)
I'm quite jealous that you are not having any wild symptoms. I will keep you in my prayers that your scan goes well and that baby is thriving and growing <3 Your daughter is going to be so excited at the end of the year :) Have you shared the news with her yet or are you waiting until after your scan?

I'm nearly 7 weeks but so bloated. Has anyone else got this? I don't remember being like this on my first. I actually look pregnant already it's ridiculous
I am terribly bloated. Pants and underwear are getting tighter. Boobs are even growing already for me! Thinking I am going to be updating my wardrobe sooner than I thought! I think every pregnancy is different and maybe because this isn't our first pregnancies is why our bodies are showing more quickly. Our uterus' have stretched before so it is possible that our growing uterus' are growing faster this time around. Maybe? lol

Yes my boosb have rather increased also. No other symptoms though.
Glad I'm not only one getting bigger very quickly
I am terribly bloated. Pants and underwear are getting tighter. Boobs are even growing already for me! Thinking I am going to be updating my wardrobe sooner than I thought! I think every pregnancy is different and maybe because this isn't our first pregnancies is why our bodies are showing more quickly. Our uterus' have stretched before so it is possible that our growing uterus' are growing faster this time around. Maybe? lol

I'm so bloated. It feels like my insides are trying to explode out of my belly button. So uncomfortable. I look 7 months pregnant already :roll:

Anyone else hungry but not able to eat?! This is so irritating. I start to feel nauseous if I don't eat, but I'm nauseous right now while trying to eat. Darn food aversions suck!

20190409_182436.jpg 7+4 week US went great! HR is right around 160bpm so we were released from my RE and now have to wait till 20 weeks for next ultrasound. Next week iI might try to find hb with my doppler.

Welcome new girls! I already feel like im showing and think bc its my second. And I tried to explained the nausea to DH this morning. I'm starving but cannot stomach eating anything!

Thanks hun! Happy to be here! :)
I'm quite jealous that you are not having any wild symptoms. I will keep you in my prayers that your scan goes well and that baby is thriving and growing <3 Your daughter is going to be so excited at the end of the year :) Have you shared the news with her yet or are you waiting until after your scan?
Going to wait until after the 12 week scan to share with her as last time we told her after the early scan and then sadly lost her due to Downes Syndrome so had to explain to her that her baby sister was in heaven. She still talks about her. So going to wait until we get the all clear this time. x

View attachment 1059200 7+4 week US went great! HR is right around 160bpm so we were released from my RE and now have to wait till 20 weeks for next ultrasound. Next week iI might try to find hb with my doppler.

Welcome new girls! I already feel like im showing and think bc its my second. And I tried to explained the nausea to DH this morning. I'm starving but cannot stomach eating anything!
Beautiful x

View attachment 1059200 7+4 week US went great! HR is right around 160bpm so we were released from my RE and now have to wait till 20 weeks for next ultrasound. Next week iI might try to find hb with my doppler.

Great photo! It's so exciting to see the little gummy bear floating around in there.

Totally get what you're saying about the morning sickness. So hungry but can't eat but if you don't eat you get even sicker :sick:

Anyone else hungry but not able to eat?! This is so irritating. I start to feel nauseous if I don't eat, but I'm nauseous right now while trying to eat. Darn food aversions suck!
Yes, all the time! I've been so sick the last couple weeks. It's impossible to eat but it's impossible not to eat at the same time. Yuck. Just counting down until second trimester!!

Hi Ladies , i had a miscarriage in Feb 2019, i took a test Beginning April and went for a scan , the lady said that I'm 6weeks pregnant. Has something similar happened to any one of you ladies. im going for another scan Friday.

So scared have just had red bleeding when I was at the toilet. Ironically my boobs have felt v sore today. Am thinking it’s the start of my 5th miscarriage. So sad. Will keep my 9 week scan tomorrow afternoon to get checked out but it’s not looking good.

Faith, so glad you're joining us over here! How do you think your boys will respond to the news when you tell them?

Nicola, congrats on your pregnancy! And yes, this second time around does seem different already!

Larraine, welcome! It sounds like you conceived directly after your loss. What a blessing! Hope this one continues to be safe and sound in there and progress perfectly.

Dogmom, yay for another reassuring scan. Those scans are like cocaine, lol. I wish I had one of those machines at home to just peak in on this babe periodically. Haha!

Positive, your daughter is going to be so thrilled. It must have been hard on you all with the loss of your last one so late. We are waiting til after our genetic testing at 10ish weeks (probably 11ish by the time we get results) before sharing with family.

Daisy, I'm with you. Soooo sick. But I'm dealing with it the opposite way as everyone else... I am eating NON STOP. I think I've gained 4-5 lbs that has nothing to do with pregnancy weight. I only feel better when I am stuffed with food, so I've been eating so many carby fatty things. I need to cool it!

As for me, had a scan yesterday at 8+3. Babe looked great, measuring exactly on track to the day. It was wiggling around and kept "hugging" the yolk sac. The tech said it had long legs for this stage, lol. So baby is well, but me on the other hand, ugh. I have a small subchorionic bleed, just a cm large, and the doc thinks it's fine. I'm not actually bleeding at all, so it may just reabsorb. But it does stress me out some. Doc will bring me back for a repeat scan in two weeks to make sure it's not getting bigger. Recommended continued pelvic rest for now. But I keep telling myself baby looked great, had a 177 heart rate, and was right on track. And it gives me another reason to see this little nugget again soon.

D0D0226A-BAB9-4F17-8A9E-24C1F8B5C91C.jpeg ABB7A72E-C35A-472A-BF49-04AC0E0F788A.jpeg

Welcome to all the newbies to the group!

I'm loving all the scans, please keep posting them, I love to see.

Positive, don't panic, just see what the dr says about it tomorrow. I will be praying for your little bean to stick. I had some spotting the night before my dating scan and when I went it it'd stopped and my cervix was closed. Doc put me on pelvic rest anyway just in case tho. I'm thinking of you.

Afm, still no nausea, my boob soreness is getting better (which is concerning to me, to be honest). I still don't have an appetite, but I have been having some cravings for things, nothing that I wouldn't normally eat however. I get super breathy when I do small tasks, and even sometimes while talking, and the constipation hasn't let up. I got my first preggo pillow 2 days ago, and my sleep has been so much better (thank God). Next OB appt is next Thursday, can't wait to see my little gummy bear again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->