***November 2019 Babies!***

Positive Im sending you hugs! I know how scary bleeding can be. Keep your chin up. I have everything crossed you get great results tomorrow. I had a lot of bleeding with DD and shes a healthy 14 month old now.

MissDoc so cute! I had a SCH with DD and its nerve wracking...make sure you take it easy :)

Harmony cant wait to see your scan!

Hey ladies. Wasn’t good news for me today at the scan. Just a matter of time now before I miscarry. Sending all of you all the best wishes for healthy and happy pregnancies. Best to you all. Xx

Hey ladies. Wasn’t good news for me today at the scan. Just a matter of time now before I miscarry. Sending all of you all the best wishes for healthy and happy pregnancies. Best to you all. Xx
Thinking of you. Take care xx

Oh no @Positive2019 my heart is breaking for you. Sending many prayers your way. We are here for you if you want to talk. Feel free to message me if you want somebody to talk to. I am so so sorry. sending you big hugs.

Positive oh no! I’m so so sorry. How dreadful. Thinking of you as you move through this.

Oh no @Positive2019 my heart is breaking for you. Sending many prayers your way. We are here for you if you want to talk. Feel free to message me if you want somebody to talk to. I am so so sorry. sending you big hugs.
Thanks - I am going to get some private testing done now as don’t want to keep trying without getting further testing done.

My first scan and appointment is next Tuesday. I will be around 8 1/2 weeks. So nervous as we used clomid and a trigger shot for the cycle that I got pregnant. I had 6 mature follicles at the time, so I am praying for only 1 to 2 babies max. Hopeful it is just one nugget in there, but I'm trying to prepare myself for the chance of multiples.

My first scan and appointment is next Tuesday. I will be around 8 1/2 weeks. So nervous as we used clomid and a trigger shot for the cycle that I got pregnant. I had 6 mature follicles at the time, so I am praying for only 1 to 2 babies max. Hopeful it is just one nugget in there, but I'm trying to prepare myself for the chance of multiples.
Everyone kept dreaming multiples on me, but my scan only showed 1, so I was relieved. Good luck on your scan, I hope you get what you want.

Hi ladies, just checking in. How's everyone feeling?

Afm, 10 weeks today, excited to be inching toward the 2nd trimester, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones as it pertains to morning sickness, haven't been sick once and I'm happy about that. My appetite is picking up a little as well, so thats also good.

How are you ladies holding up?

Hi Harmony!
Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm pretty much the same. 10 weeks today, I've had a bit of nausea but I've not actually been sick. My next scan is on the 30th and I can't wait!! When is yours?

Hi all;
Just found the November due date thread. I'm 33 currently expecting baby no 2, DS is 7 will be 8 in December. Last year had 2 early losses 1st around 6 weeks and 2nd around 8 weeks but didn't grow past 6weeks it seems.
2 weeks ago I had a scan which doc found baby to be measuring approx. 1 week smaller and we're supposed to repeat scan tomorrow to confirm everything is ok. But I'm keeping a positive mind as I remember I ovulated around 5 days later than expected. was supposed to be on 17.02.19 but I felt ovulation pain around 23-24th almost a week later.
so I will know due date by tomorrow.

Hi Harmony!
Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm pretty much the same. 10 weeks today, I've had a bit of nausea but I've not actually been sick. My next scan is on the 30th and I can't wait!! When is yours?

I go in for my 2nd scan on Thursday, it can't come fast enough. I hear a lot of people say they get nauseous but not sick, so I guess that's good, hope the nausea eases up. Glad your doing well otherwise though.

Hi all;
Just found the November due date thread. I'm 33 currently expecting baby no 2, DS is 7 will be 8 in December. Last year had 2 early losses 1st around 6 weeks and 2nd around 8 weeks but didn't grow past 6weeks it seems.
2 weeks ago I had a scan which doc found baby to be measuring approx. 1 week smaller and we're supposed to repeat scan tomorrow to confirm everything is ok. But I'm keeping a positive mind as I remember I ovulated around 5 days later than expected. was supposed to be on 17.02.19 but I felt ovulation pain around 23-24th almost a week later.
so I will know due date by tomorrow.

Welcome. And I'll be thinking of you for your scan tomorrow! Everything will work out fine. Congratulations!

Welcome jujusflo. Good luck at your scan!

Harmony happy 10 weeks! Cant wait to see your scan.

Afm Im these past two weeks have been the worse for symptoms. The mornings are rough I gag constantly and then sometimes during the day I get that feeling in the back of my throat Im going to be sick. Im a stomach sleeper so im starting to feel uncomfortable already like im laying on a baseball. And Im exhausted! I managed to stay away from caffeine my first pregnancy but this one I definitely need a cup of coffee in the morning.

Hi, had my scan today. compared to previous times I tried to relax and keep a positive attitude. It was much easier as I had my symptoms to reassure me this time compared to the 2 previous times last year where symptoms just vanished.
The news was good this time, "Thank you Lord". Baby measuring spot on at 9+6 weeks as compared to 2 weeks ago where the measurement was 1 week behind. Baby was very active kicking little hands and feet and the heart beat was very very strong.
Thank you every one for your positive encouragement.
Next scan is in 10 weeks, but I know I might book a private one around 15 weeks or so.

Welcome jujusflo. Good luck at your scan!

Harmony happy 10 weeks! Cant wait to see your scan.

Afm Im these past two weeks have been the worse for symptoms. The mornings are rough I gag constantly and then sometimes during the day I get that feeling in the back of my throat Im going to be sick. Im a stomach sleeper so im starting to feel uncomfortable already like im laying on a baseball. And Im exhausted! I managed to stay away from caffeine my first pregnancy but this one I definitely need a cup of coffee in the morning.

Yes I totally understand you on the coffee thing. I've cut down on coffee, but when I crave it, I do indulge. Maybe 2-3 times a week though.

I’ve been keeping a low profile for a few weeks because I just couldn’t accept that everything was ok. My symptoms have been terrible and the cramping got pretty bad.... but I went for my scan today and everything is fine! Measuring 7w3d (and I’m 7w6d) so I’m happy with that! Heart was beating away, baby in the right place... I just can’t stop smiling! I’ve never made it this far before!

Nausea is completely kicking my butt, can’t eat, have no desire to eat.. I just feel like I’m imminently about to throw up from the moment I wake until the moment I go to bed and even wake in the night because of it. I’m dry heaving constantly. Despite all that, I haven’t actually thrown up yet. I’m pretty much crawling through work at this point and just getting through the bare minimum not to get fired! lol

Here’s some pics...
(Will catch up with everyone else shortly! Hope you’re all doing ok!)

874846DF-C1A3-4849-A6CD-D1E1E4184B1D.jpeg 01291396-AD8E-4703-AED0-D6CFED517FD4.jpeg DF0B91CE-0FE8-45A3-9CE4-F027F2E6DC87.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->