***November 2019 Babies!***

Great scans, Juju and Cinderella! How reassuring and wonderful!

Harmony, and Faith, good luck on your upcoming scans!

JFT and Harm, how nice to not be contending with sickness so you can just keep your normal routine and life as usual as much as possible.

Dogmom, I'm with you. Plenty sick. Bleh. At least it's sort of reassuring? Lol.

The SCH still stresses me out, especially as I can't take it easy with a heavy, energetic toddler who relies on me. But at least it's small. And I haven't had any bleeding whatsoever, so I hope that's a good sign. I do my NIPT testing on Friday, then my next scan to check my SCH the following Tuesday. Hope all goes well.

Hi ladies! I hope you all are doing well and hope babies are growing and thriving! We had our first sonogram yesterday morning! Official due date is November 23! We are measuring right at 8 1/2 weeks. Baby was moving so much and you could see his or hers little heart fluttering. We also finally told the boys last night, surprised them each with a personalized puzzle and picture frame of the baby. They are over the moon excited and are being so sweet already to baby. Wanting to pray to it, kissing mommy's tummy, picking flowers for mommy and baby. They seriously melt my heart!! We let them each wear their new big brother tshirts to school today to tell their friends and teachers, and they each took their picture to show and tell about baby. So happy to have finally started going to appointments, makes it feel more real now! Here are a couple pictures I wanted to share with you girlies. :)

IMG_0144.JPG IMG_5644.jpg

Hi ladies! I hope you all are doing well and hope babies are growing and thriving! We had our first sonogram yesterday morning! Official due date is November 23! We are measuring right at 8 1/2 weeks. Baby was moving so much and you could see his or hers little heart fluttering. We also finally told the boys last night, surprised them each with a personalized puzzle and picture frame of the baby. They are over the moon excited and are being so sweet already to baby. Wanting to pray to it, kissing mommy's tummy, picking flowers for mommy and baby. They seriously melt my heart!! We let them each wear their new big brother tshirts to school today to tell their friends and teachers, and they each took their picture to show and tell about baby. So happy to have finally started going to appointments, makes it feel more real now! Here are a couple pictures I wanted to share with you girlies. :)

View attachment 1059655 View attachment 1059656
That is so beautiful. You're truly blessed. I was nearly in tears reading your wonderful son's beautiful reaction to their new baby brother/sister!

That is so beautiful. You're truly blessed. I was nearly in tears reading your wonderful son's beautiful reaction to their new baby brother/sister!
Awww!!! <3 Thank you @Jft1 ! It's been two years since starting to try again, so these boys are on cloud 9! :)

How are you doing hun?!

Aww FaithnHope - what a lovely reaction!

MissDoc - are you going to find out gender with your NIPT? They don’t offer it here and it would be £400 out of pocket, torn on whether to do it or not as the thought of an amnio terrifies me!

Harmony - good luck for your scan today!

DogMommy - that’s how my symptoms are at the moment too. I was hoping it’d start to ease soon but it’s getting worse. Hope you’re holding up!

AFM: first midwife appointment today. Just lots of forms. No blood/urine tests. I’m gonna be classed as high risk which I already suspected. Will luckily still get to deliver in a birthing centre as it’s attached to the main hospital.
It was really awkward though - I’ve used a donor to conceive, we’ve known each other a few years and I’d say he was a friend now, he’s also gonna be known to the baby... but when asked about the Dad I panicked and just gave his details, as if we were together because I didn’t know how to broach it. I’m not ashamed of how I’m becoming a parent but it just threw me so I panicked, don’t know whether to correct her or just leave it be!

Faith, that story warmed my heart! I can only imagine how excited the boys are, they're so cute.

Thanks Cinderella, and I'd say depending on how active your donor is gonna be in the Birth and baby's life, to leave it. But I wouldn't let it take up too much thought.

Scan went well today. Baby was flailing arms and legs, my husband said he/she was dancing lol. But it was hard to get a good pic because he/she wouldn't be still. The baby's back was to us in this pic.

image.jpg

@FaithnHope41 I'm good thanks, I have no symptoms at all just now which worries me a bit. But I keep reading that it's normal, so fingers crossed. I have my dating scan on the 30th April, I can't wait.

November seems so far away, I can't wait to meet my little baby! I've started picking up little bits so it feels more real now.

Hope you're all doing well ladies

Hi all - I’m new to the group. I’m due Nov 6 with baby # 5 (omg). I have my 12 week scan next Wednesday. :)

Faithnhope that is soooo adorable!! It does make it feel real more real once more people know.

Harmony great scan! Love the gummy bear scans.

Cinderella i think you're good to leave it. They didnt contact DH about anything during my pregnancy. Only me. And we didnt fill out forms for birth certificate until we were at the hospital having DD.

We told both our parents this week. We had DD wear a shirt that says "Some bunny is going to be a big sister" they were shocked. It took 3 years and IVF to get DD so they were quite shocked we are expecting again. My OB appt is not until next week so getting kind of anxious that everything is ok with the baby. I still feel plenty sick but i feel very uncomfortable when i get up in the morning. Lots of pressure and pulling. Dont remember it with DD but i know each pregnancy is different.

Hope you all don’t mind me joining here. My little one is technically due on Halloween but I’m planning on early November since I had to be induced at 41.5 weeks with DD.

We had our 12 week ultrasound and received our NIPT results this past Friday. Looks like we have a very healthy little boy on the way. Baby boy is so active that the ob has a hard time getting him on the Doppler last week. Lots of movement and then finally a hb *phew*

We’ve been through several losses (2 MMCs and 2 CPs) so I’m pretty guarded in first tri. We just started sharing our news with family this weekend, and I’m no longer wearing baggy clothes to hide my bump!

I’m still doing the sequential as well so my NT scan is on Monday. Hopefully this baby cooperates more than DD did.

Is anyone else getting tailbone pain? I didn’t get it with DD but man it’s been bad these past few weeks this time. Going to dust off my pregnancy pillow and see if that helps.

Hope you all don’t mind me joining here. My little one is technically due on Halloween but I’m planning on early November since I had to be induced at 41.5 weeks with DD.

We had our 12 week ultrasound and received our NIPT results this past Friday. Looks like we have a very healthy little boy on the way. Baby boy is so active that the ob has a hard time getting him on the Doppler last week. Lots of movement and then finally a hb *phew*

We’ve been through several losses (2 MMCs and 2 CPs) so I’m pretty guarded in first tri. We just started sharing our news with family this weekend, and I’m no longer wearing baggy clothes to hide my bump!

I’m still doing the sequential as well so my NT scan is on Monday. Hopefully this baby cooperates more than DD did.

Is anyone else getting tailbone pain? I didn’t get it with DD but man it’s been bad these past few weeks this time. Going to dust off my pregnancy pillow and see if that helps.

Welcome! And congratulations! Sorry for your losses. I just hit 11 weeks today, and I haven't felt ain't tailbone pain, my lower back pain at night is worse, but my pillow relieves it a little. I have to call and make an appt for my NT scan as well. I'll do that today.

Last edited:
Harmony, love your little dancer on the scan!

Dogmom, wow, how amazing that you got pregnant without all that difficulty this go round! I bet everyone is so thrilled for you guys.

Cinderella, yeah, we’ll find out the gender. I originally thought for but I did the home sneak peek blood test that said boy (although it’s possible i contaminated it, so it’s not 100%). So I’m looking forward to what the NIPT says. Really hoping I magically hear back by the end of this week. In your case, I’d leave it as is. Unless they start saying things that make you uncomfortable, then you can correct their misperception. But no need to unless YOU want to.

Lesondemavie, congratulations on your little boy. How cool to get to experience both a girl and a boy. Those losses are hard, but so nice that you’re getting a happy ending! And YES! I am having so much tail bone pain, and a lot of pain in the ligaments to the right of my tail bone. I need to do yoga or something to see if it helps because it’s driving me nuts, and I suspect it’ll only get worse from here.

As for me, bleh, feeling so sick, even with doing unisom and b6 combo. But looking forward to my scan tomorrow. I also see a new neurologist tomorrow. I get really complicated scary migraines where I get neurological symptoms like numbness, inability to talk or understand speech, visual disturbances, and nausea. My baseline is like 1 every three to five months, but I’ve been getting them like 2x a week. The medicine isn’t known to be “safe” in pregnancy, but not taking medication to try to abort the migraine leaves me with stroke like symptoms that are also unsafe, and MRIs show that untreated migraines lead to bleeds in the brain, so it’s not just like coping with a bad headache. So I’ve been taking the medication a couple times a week, but not feeling great about that. I got lucky with my son and only had one my entire pregnancy.

Hi ladies! Hope you all are doing well. We told more family on Easter this past weekend of our news. The great grandparents are so excited. Our boys are telling the world lol so there really is no keeping it a secret. I am just keeping it off my social media accounts until we tell everyone close to us. This week has been the hardest so far with nausea, exhaustion, and not being able to eat much. I looked back at my last pregnancy and week 9 was also my hardest week for it. I am hopeful that from here on it starts to get better. Can you ladies believe we will be holding our little ones in a little over 6 months or sooner? There are times when I feel like this pregnancy is going by super slow and then today I realize that I'm just a few weeks away from starting the 2nd trimester.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter with your families!!

@MissDoc could you put me down for November 23rd please? :)

Miss Doc that sounds terrible! I cant imagine all the hormones help with the head pain. I hope your scan went well!

Harmony, love your little dancer on the scan!

Dogmom, wow, how amazing that you got pregnant without all that difficulty this go round! I bet everyone is so thrilled for you guys.

Cinderella, yeah, we’ll find out the gender. I originally thought for but I did the home sneak peek blood test that said boy (although it’s possible i contaminated it, so it’s not 100%). So I’m looking forward to what the NIPT says. Really hoping I magically hear back by the end of this week. In your case, I’d leave it as is. Unless they start saying things that make you uncomfortable, then you can correct their misperception. But no need to unless YOU want to.

Lesondemavie, congratulations on your little boy. How cool to get to experience both a girl and a boy. Those losses are hard, but so nice that you’re getting a happy ending! And YES! I am having so much tail bone pain, and a lot of pain in the ligaments to the right of my tail bone. I need to do yoga or something to see if it helps because it’s driving me nuts, and I suspect it’ll only get worse from here.

As for me, bleh, feeling so sick, even with doing unisom and b6 combo. But looking forward to my scan tomorrow. I also see a new neurologist tomorrow. I get really complicated scary migraines where I get neurological symptoms like numbness, inability to talk or understand speech, visual disturbances, and nausea. My baseline is like 1 every three to five months, but I’ve been getting them like 2x a week. The medicine isn’t known to be “safe” in pregnancy, but not taking medication to try to abort the migraine leaves me with stroke like symptoms that are also unsafe, and MRIs show that untreated migraines lead to bleeds in the brain, so it’s not just like coping with a bad headache. So I’ve been taking the medication a couple times a week, but not feeling great about that. I got lucky with my son and only had one my entire pregnancy.

Oh my goodness hun! How scary and awful. I am so sorry to hear you are going through the terrible migraines right now. I hope they get better and I will keep you in my prayers! Hang in there hun and I hope your new doctor can help figure out what's going on!

Cinderella - Just looked back and saw that you’ve been really sick. Have you been offered diclegis or bonjesta? With my daughter, by 6 weeks I couldn’t eat at all and I was likely going to end up in the ER like my coworker from dehydration. I went on diclegis and with hours could eat and drink again. I was still sick and I vomited violently I’m up to 25 weeks, but I could eat and drink and that kept me out of the hospital. I also dry heaved in the middle of the night. I learned to keep sour gummies by my bed. I just took a little nibble any time I even stirred a little bit, and it stopped the dry heaving. I also kept Cheerios in my pockets and ate a few every 5 minutes or so and that helped me get through the work day with the awful all day nausea. This time my doctor recommended Ensure when I have trouble eating and that’s also helped a few nights when I struggled to choke down dinner. It’s awful but it is temporary <3 (although not as temporary as I had hoped my last healthy pregnancy...hoping it lifts earlier this time).

Sorry the migraines and side effects are so tough and scary this time missdoc. Hope the docs can find something that helps soon <3

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all keeping well!

Part of me feels like time is flying, I can't believe I'm 12 weeks already, but at the same time, I feel like it's dragging in. Maybe after my scan on Tuesday I'll feel better and a bit more excited.

I've started looking at some things and I can't wait to start buying.

I'd been keeping very well up until today. I've basically had no/very mild symptoms. Sore boobs, a little bit of nausea, but nothing bad at all. However today I've felt horrific. I feel exhaust and I feel so sick. I'm hoping it's a good sign that baby is doing well and now appreciate how difficult it must be for you ladies who have bad nausea throughout your pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->