November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Good luck Bella and Mrs. 2010

Platinum I tend to get various degrees of line color throughout a cycle until I O and then it's quite obvious. I wouldn't be worried.

Charlie the earliest I ovulated was CD16 so I don't think there's be any risk to it. I'm just thinking any excess in there might interfere lol but good to know!

Sholi I hope so too! My doc is older but generally concerned and patient with me so I hope so!! 6 more days!!!

And about 2 weeks until I ovulate. I'm going to mention progesterone to him at the HSG. I want to start it after O for at least 2 weeks. And I also want CD21 bloods drawn too. Three failed pregnancies and three times progesterone was Low to start.

Any ideas on the CD3 labs? They have me confused!!

i had to sign a disclaimer too. I had my hsg a day after af ended, which was about cd 3, since my period is now lasting only a day. I think HSG's are done between af and ovulation precisely for that reason.

Thanks Crystal. I told myself I wouldn't worry this time but I've never used opks the way you are supposed to so I don't know how they will work with my cycles.Last time I used one on the day before my tracker said I'd ovulate and it was positive so I didn't use all 7.i figured I might not even ovulate. I've only had 4 periods since my daughter.

Sholi yea they wouldn't let me do it any later. Our month end at work is the busiest... So I'm happy my work even let me have that time off!

Safari I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Crystal have you tried googling to find out what the normal ranges are supposed to be?

Yes and I couldn't really find anything :-/ I found something about LH/FSH that said the ratio of LH to FSH should be about 1:1

But basically nothing on estradiol 17 beta serum levels

It seems strange that your Dr wouldn't explain the results instead of just giving you the numbers!

I'll be testing the 10th November, pretty sure it won't be my month, but you never know ;-)

It's been 26 months for me now! I'm not sure how many actual cycles, but three losses in the last 10 months.... TTC is definitely a B!tch! Grrr.

PinkPeony - my friend went alone. I am going alone. The ONLY thing they told me is the time and that I need to take antibiotics so they called in a script that is to be taken the day before, the day of and the day after. I don't even know about eating/drinking... But I am planning on driving myself home. Luckily for me, my DH should be out of work by the time I go in... so if there is any issues, I can always call him. Good luck!! What time is yours?

My doctors won't give me antibiotics unless there is an infection. I told them that I was concerned with my recurring BV...but they won't give me anything unless I am having symptoms. My HSG is at 3pm. When is yours? I actually called earlier today to see if I could change the time so DH could go...but they don't do mornings, and 3pm is the latest they could do it. I asked her if it's alright if I go alone....and she was like "Well you can't drive home!" She made it a big deal and said I can't drive myself home. So now I don't know what I am going to do! Dh has class till 2:30. And the hospital that I am going to is 45 mins away from his school. Ugh! So I dunno!

To answer your other question about dtd prior to or after the HSG. I was told not to have sex from AF till the procedure. I don't know about after. I will be asking that when I'm there. I don't usually ovulate till day 20 either. Hoping that this helps us get our bfp this month! :)

It's been 26 months for me now! I'm not sure how many actual cycles, but three losses in the last 10 months.... TTC is definitely a B!tch! Grrr.

PinkPeony - my friend went alone. I am going alone. The ONLY thing they told me is the time and that I need to take antibiotics so they called in a script that is to be taken the day before, the day of and the day after. I don't even know about eating/drinking... But I am planning on driving myself home. Luckily for me, my DH should be out of work by the time I go in... so if there is any issues, I can always call him. Good luck!! What time is yours?

My doctors won't give me antibiotics unless there is an infection. I told them that I was concerned with my recurring BV...but they won't give me anything unless I am having symptoms. My HSG is at 3pm. When is yours? I actually called earlier today to see if I could change the time so DH could go...but they don't do mornings, and 3pm is the latest they could do it. I asked her if it's alright if I go alone....and she was like "Well you can't drive home!" She made it a big deal and said I can't drive myself home. So now I don't know what I am going to do! Dh has class till 2:30. And the hospital that I am going to is 45 mins away from his school. Ugh! So I dunno!

To answer your other question about dtd prior to or after the HSG. I was told not to have sex from AF till the procedure. I don't know about after. I will be asking that when I'm there. I don't usually ovulate till day 20 either. Hoping that this helps us get our bfp this month! :)

In the uk it's normal to have a strong dose antibiotic before or after the procedure, just in case!

Dtd after is ok when you feel up to it. :blush: but I've read you are more likely to conceive within 3 months of having the HSG

I've had 2 now and have driven straight after. I can't see why they insist you don't drive yourself? :shrug: It's just a simple procedure. Take some pain relief before you go as you do get mild cramping though.

I don't know why they insist I have someone drive me either. I understand that some people have some really bad cramping from it. I just don't want to make DH skip his classes and I end up being completely fine. Ugh! I also wish they would just give me some antibiotics to just ease my mind.

I'm in the US... In Mass... So EST and my appointment is at 1PM.

They technically didn't "give" me my results. They post them to "my health online" and I can access them. So I looked. And now I'm baffled lol

I think I should call them tomorrow and inquire about any restrictions. Maybe I can get the nurse on the line and she can advise me too about the CD3 results. I'm curious if they are effected by the chemical pregnancy too??

I'm EST too! PA...so you will be all finished by the time I go to mine. I forgot to mention that I also have to have a blood HCG test done the day before to be sure I'm not pregnant. They said they won't do it unless I have that done.

That's really nice you are able to see your results online. I wish my doctors did things like that! I don't find out unless I call. And I have to wait a few hours before they even call me back. Fun Fun! haha

Pink- They won't post hCG results so that really ticks me off because all I want to do is see those tests out of everything lol when the time comes.
I'll be home when you go in! What CD are you doing it on? It's CD12 for me.

I am approaching the 2 year mark without a single bfp :-( Some days are easier than others. It's comforting know there are ladies on here who are in the same boat. We all need to stay positive. Our day will come :) anyone 3dpo?

Same here. November is 2 years for us without a single BFP. I am 3 days past trigger :) So I either ovulated today or tomorrow. I can't figure out how to tell exactly. I haven't had any cramping like usual.

Good luck, lady! :)

Pink- They won't post hCG results so that really ticks me off because all I want to do is see those tests out of everything lol when the time comes.
I'll be home when you go in! What CD are you doing it on? It's CD12 for me.

Yeah that would tick me off too! I called for my Dh's SA results and my CD3 results and they never called me back! Looks like I'll be harassing them tomorrow. lol I want the results before the weekend! I'm not so worried about my results as I am his since I want to see if his have improved.
I will be on CD10 for mine. That was the latest she would do. She said I could do Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. The only day that worked for me was Wednesday. So Halloween it is! haha Good luck! I'll be thinking of you before I go in for mine! :)

Hmmm, I was running after my toddler tonight when I realized my right ovary hurt with the jostling. I had always assumed I was ovulating when in pain, but maybe that was post-ovulation pain? Anyways, we didn't BD at lunch, so yesterday morning will have to do. What's really weird is that my CM is really sticky; this cycle I hardly had any EWCM, if at all, and normally its profuse (gross, I know). I guess we'll see what tomorrow's temps will show.

Also, I looked at last month's chart, and I only had 8 days between ovulation and spotting :( Here's hoping that the B6 works :)

Also, I seem to get random cramps during my cycle, which I never did before my son was born. For example, I have cramps now. I had some last week. Does anyone else get this? Is it normal?

Fezzie- I get cramps on and off now. I never did before I had my daughter

Fezzie I'm always crampy for a few days after o. I never noticed it until we started ttc though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->