November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Maybe that's what it is-that I never paid attention until actually TTC. What's funny is that I am symptom spotting already, which is impossible, because implantation and rise in HCG has to occur before I can have any symptoms. But man, my mind loves to play tricks! And I do this to myself every damn month, lol!

Maybe that's what it is-that I never paid attention until actually TTC. What's funny is that I am symptom spotting already, which is impossible, because implantation and rise in HCG has to occur before I can have any symptoms. But man, my mind loves to play tricks! And I do this to myself every damn month, lol!

I know what you mean! I just had my IUI on Tuesday, and I'm symptom spotting today. Every single little twinge or pain has me going, "!!!" I feel like a crazy person. It's probably just gas! :haha:

Pink- They won't post hCG results so that really ticks me off because all I want to do is see those tests out of everything lol when the time comes.
I'll be home when you go in! What CD are you doing it on? It's CD12 for me.

Yeah that would tick me off too! I called for my Dh's SA results and my CD3 results and they never called me back! Looks like I'll be harassing them tomorrow. lol I want the results before the weekend! I'm not so worried about my results as I am his since I want to see if his have improved.
I will be on CD10 for mine. That was the latest she would do. She said I could do Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. The only day that worked for me was Wednesday. So Halloween it is! haha Good luck! I'll be thinking of you before I go in for mine! :)

Ill be thinking of you too!!!

We had to have this done as a prerequisite for IUI. Hoping a sperm wash to dispose of the crappy ones will help us conceive our forever rainbow baby. That and I'm going to practically demand progesterone!

Hi lovies! I will be testing Nov 21! Sending tons and tons of :dust: to you all. We can get through this! <3 Thank you MrsMM24!!!

Also, I seem to get random cramps during my cycle, which I never did before my son was born. For example, I have cramps now. I had some last week. Does anyone else get this? Is it normal?

I get cramps before O during O and after O. Sometimes I get them on and off for a week to a week and a half. I hope its normal...I was wondering that myself!

Good morning everyone. Well, I think I ovulated! But it's CD 20, so here's hoping the B6 helps lengthen my LP. If I start spotting next week I'm going to lose it! I think I'll march back into my Drs office and ask what we can do about it.

I don't really know-I just started charting BBT 3 months ago. Of those, one cycle had a LP of 12 days, the next had an LP of 7. I always seem to spot up to a week before my actual period arrives, but the doctor didn't seem concerned.

That's odd. Spotting a week ahead of AF typically indicates progesterone issues?? Have they done a progesterone test?

They did some bloodwork on CD3, and said everything was normal. I think they tested progesterone on this day too, but I don't know how that predicts progesterone levels later in the cycle.

Hey ladies! I am due Nov.2 but I am going to wait till Nov. 3rd to be one day late!! Good luck to everyone!!

Fezzie typically they do progesterone level tests with. CD21 bloods. I will be talking to my doc about getting that test done and whether or not he thinks I should ACTUALLY go on CD21 since I typically do not ovulate until CD20...

I think progesterone is my issue.

Put me down for November 12th :D I either ovulated today or within the next few day... so by the 12th I should have officially missed AF(hopefully)

I think I'm done with OPKs.We BD frequently anyways.My strips have been getting lighter and it was blank this afternoon so I don't think I'll be ovulating this month unless I'm one of those lady's who can go from a blank strip to positive the next day.

OPK's are annoying. I hate trying to decipher if it is 'as dark as', especially when only half the line is showing up, anyways! I have also decided that CVS makes better knock-offs than Rite Aid. The ink is so light in the Rite Aid strips and they take the whole 4 minutes to show an answer, whereas the CVS only took about 2 minutes. Now I know why people spring for the digital, it takes out the guess work.
Platinum, where are you in your cycle?

Platinum don't stress about opks, I o every month but have tried them several times and never got a full positive. The last time I was using the cheap dollar store ones and never even got a second line!

I have two different brands Answers and the Clear Blue.I can get a Atleast a line on the clearblue but the Answers nothing..Just a heads up if anyone uses the Answers brand.I don't think they have as much dye in them or maybe the sensitivity is different? I told myself I wouldn't stress and honestly I have no reason to.I am a naturally anxious person though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->