November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

OPK's are annoying. I hate trying to decipher if it is 'as dark as', especially when only half the line is showing up, anyways! I have also decided that CVS makes better knock-offs than Rite Aid. The ink is so light in the Rite Aid strips and they take the whole 4 minutes to show an answer, whereas the CVS only took about 2 minutes. Now I know why people spring for the digital, it takes out the guess work.
Platinum, where are you in your cycle?

Hey echo, I'm CD 15 according to my 3 tracking apps I should ovulate Sunday.I would like to maybe try charting next month but I don't think it would work for me.Im up at random times during the night to feed my daughter and I'm not sure if that would affect the temps.I might also try the digitalis next month just to see what that's about

ECHO-Did you cover all of the :sex: bases? That was a quick ovulation!
I agree ovulation tests suck the big one, especially opk's with pcos... That being said, mine was negative this morning. I didn't take one yesterday as I was out shopping in the US and spent the night at my Aunt's so I didn't temp today either. But, hubby came home at lunch:blush:

I have had sever cramping today! Almost like AF cramps. I am currently cd12. So maybe me my DH can seal the deal tonight considering he work late last night and was gone before I could get up. Here's to hoping!!

ECHO-Did you cover all of the :sex: bases? That was a quick ovulation!
I agree ovulation tests suck the big one, especially opk's with pcos... That being said, mine was negative this morning. I didn't take one yesterday as I was out shopping in the US and spent the night at my Aunt's so I didn't temp today either. But, hubby came home at lunch:blush:

I don't think I have ovulated yet. Boobs aren't sore. Little crampy today, so its coming. Last cycle I was cramping for about 4 days prior to o. Those opk's sucked, so I am not even completely sure they were positive, all I know is that they are lighter now. Definitely covering the bases. 2 days, day off, 4 days in a row, took last night off, going to resume tonight and continue through until confirmed ovulation.
I've heard Clomid has delayed o for some ladies, and sped up o for others. what do you think it will do for you? Was that your first opk?

I have had sever cramping today! Almost like AF cramps. I am currently cd12. So maybe me my DH can seal the deal tonight considering he work late last night and was gone before I could get up. Here's to hoping!!

Good luck! Hope you get some :sex: in!

Well you know your body better than I do...:)
I havent had a positive yet. Unless it was yesterday and thats it, but probably not. I only temped one month I was on Clomid and i took it the same days 3-7, and I ovulated on CD18 so if its similar, I have about a week to go. I'm going on every other day from today forward. Except, we will probably do it tomorrow since we are at a halloween party with our son gone til noon on Sunday. Although, when my hubby drinks alot, he doesnt always "complete the transaction" so it may not do much!!!!

I havent had a positive yet. Unless it was yesterday and thats it, but probably not. I only temped one month I was on Clomid and i took it the same days 3-7, and I ovulated on CD18 so if its similar, I have about a week to go. I'm going on every other day from today forward. Except, we will probably do it tomorrow since we are at a halloween party with our son gone til noon on Sunday. Although, when my hubby drinks alot, he doesnt always "complete the transaction" so it may not do much!!!!

Same thing happens to my hubby, too. :/ Maybe you'll have to 'misplace' some of his drinks. lol. Have fun. What are you wearing?

Same thing happens to my hubby, too. :/ Maybe you'll have to 'misplace' some of his drinks. lol. Have fun. What are you wearing?

Ummm, it's pretty hard for Matt to misplace drinks. He could find a fridge full of ice cold beer in the desert:haha:
I'm going as a flapper. And my hubby is going as a 20's gangster!

OPK's are annoying. I hate trying to decipher if it is 'as dark as', especially when only half the line is showing up, anyways! I have also decided that CVS makes better knock-offs than Rite Aid. The ink is so light in the Rite Aid strips and they take the whole 4 minutes to show an answer, whereas the CVS only took about 2 minutes. Now I know why people spring for the digital, it takes out the guess work.
Platinum, where are you in your cycle?

Hey echo, I'm CD 15 according to my 3 tracking apps I should ovulate Sunday.I would like to maybe try charting next month but I don't think it would work for me.Im up at random times during the night to feed my daughter and I'm not sure if that would affect the temps.I might also try the digitalis next month just to see what that's about

Happy bd'ing! Sunday is almost here!

Ummm, it's pretty hard for Matt to misplace drinks. He could find a fridge full of ice cold beer in the desert:haha:
I'm going as a flapper. And my hubby is going as a 20's gangster!

Awesome costumes!

Well I'm feeling better :) I retested 4 hrs after I took my first OPK today and I have a line this time! Sorry for driving all of you crazy.Hope every one is doing good today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
Got the results of my blood work today. Thyroid and prolactin are normal, testosterone not back yet. But he says I am insulin resistant and pre-diabetic. He prescribed the zone diet and metformin.

Do any of you ladies have experience with metformin? Any heads up on side effects? Feeling a bit bummed about the test results and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Good morning ladies. I said a prayer for you all last night! I had a terrible sleep last night (thank-you, dear son) and was awake about 5 min before taking my temp, and had to walk back to my room to get the thermometer. Should I discard the temp?

Thanks!

I had a temp dip this morning so I guessed that all that cramping yesterday meant o was coming. I think.

Echo, can you please look at my chart and give me your opinion? Shoot, anyone's opinion would work. Thanks!!

Bunch of baby dust all!!

Good morning ladies! I had some decent cramping about an hour ago. I hope that means implantation? I haven't charted before, but I thought I'd start temping to get used to it for the next cycle (fx there isn't one for 9 months), but I did write this down on my calendar: Ovulation prob Sun/Mon Oct 21/22, Oct 24 99.7F, Oct 25 97.5, Oct 26 98.3, Oct 27 99.8. Does that dip mean something or would it be too early to tell? I know my normal temps before O are usually in the 97-98 range.

I had a temp dip this morning so I guessed that all that cramping yesterday meant o was coming. I think.

Echo, can you please look at my chart and give me your opinion? Shoot, anyone's opinion would work. Thanks!!

Bunch of baby dust all!!

Wow, you have a wonderfully long LP based on last month! Someone else mentioned a temp dip with ovulation, but I only thought that was for implantation? It will be exciting to see what your temp is tomorrow!

Bunch of baby dust all!!

Very possible! You just have to wait and see if your temp jumps tomorrow! GL!

Bunch of baby dust all!!

Very possible! You just have to wait and see if your temp jumps tomorrow! GL!

Today hasn't even started up good and I am already for tomorrow to get here. LOl I hope this is it. FX'D!! And Thank you Echo!! Have you O yet?

Bunch of baby dust all!!

Wow, you have a wonderfully long LP based on last month! Someone else mentioned a temp dip with ovulation, but I only thought that was for implantation? It will be exciting to see what your temp is tomorrow!

I read online a temp dip can happen during O and at implantation. So I guess I will see tomorrow. :coffee: Baby dust to you!!!

A temp dip can also occur shortly after ovulation, when you can get a secondary surge of estrogen. Its called a 'fallback rise.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->