November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I think I will be o-ing today or tomorrow. :shrug:
Do you get bad cramps when you O? I had them really bad yesterday. It almost felt like AF was on its way again. :shrug: Oh and I had tone of energy, which never happens with a 16 month old. LOL Hopefully it ain't anything else, medical wise.

GL AND SENDING BUNCHES OF BABY DUST TO YOU!!!

No, I get cramps a day or two before. Sometimes bad, sometimes barely there. I've been mildly crampy the past few days. Nips are sensitive today. I also can't wait for tomorrow to see what my temp does!

I can't wait to be near O time! But I still have like 13 days! But only 4 days 3 hours until the HSG!!

Put me down for testing November 22nd- round 2 of clomid 5-9 starting tomorrow! If my cycle is the same as last month, I'll be hoping for Thanksgiving BFP!

I'm going to attempt BBT this month- I have in the past but it never seems to work out- Does anyone know if there is a thermometer out there that has a light up screen?

Crystal- so sorry! My heart goes out to you...

I am trying so hard not to symptom spot, but I just can't help it. I am 6-7 dpo and I have been having cramps, my boobs hurt (it is more of a throbbing pain) and I am emotional. These are the exact same symptoms I had in July when I got a BFP, but that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. With that BFP the symptoms started at the same time, around 7dpo, so I am hoping that means that this month I will get a BFP. I am also terrified that if it is a BFP, with having the same symptoms, that it will have the same outcome. My husband doesn't understand my fears, he says I need to just push it out of my mind and not worry about it until I am either late, then I'll test, or get my period and then we'll just try again next month. I wish it was that easy to not think about it, but after TTC for a year, it is all that is on my mind recently. I feel like I am going crazy. :cry:

:dust::dust: Baby dust to all!

Hey ladies, I've finally caught up with all 27 pages of this thread. It has grown rather quickly. I am officially on fall break so I was able to do my catch up. I'm in the 'trying over a year club' too. We have been TTC for about 17 months with 2 angels. I also have pretty bad anxiety. It was really comforting to read that some of you ladies deal with the same thing. I was on medication for it but I decided to stop taking it after my first miscarriage. The medicine I was on was safe for the first two trimesters of pregnancy but I didn't know how my body would react when I stopped and I didn't want to mess with that while pregnant so I just stopped. I've been ok. My anxiety is more social too and I get this lump in my throat that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. It all started about 2 years ago and its a long story but I have never been the same since.

So my DH went to give my doctor a sperm sample yesterday. They gave him a temporary medical number and they let us just pay 30 bucks to get the test done. My husband was NOT in a good mood yesterday. He said that was the most humiliating experience of his life. They were doing construction and had no where for him to do it other than the public bathroom. DH told me it felt like nothing came out (he obviously wasn't turned on) but it made him feel like less of a man. I'm hoping he got enough in the cup to at least test. Not sure when we will get results though. I've also been really good about working out. I've worked out every day after work for 30 minutes. Yesterday was the only day I skipped because we went to early voting. I'm feeling really good about everything. I'm hoping I O early again like last month. I think taking the progesterone stimulates earlier ovulation for some reason.

Bought some digi opks and no positive today.Guess ill try again tomarrow

Hello ladies :wave: I think I will test November 2nd and hopefully that wont be too early for me. My cycles used to be regular and come every 28 days like clockwork but since I had my open myomectomy this past May, they have been ranging between 26 and 30 days making my ovulation difficult to pinpoint :shrug: My doctor said I can begin ttc after 6 months :happydance: so when I got my positive opk Monday morning, I literally jumped on OH that night :sex: and now the wait is driving me insane :wacko: I am just praying for that :bfp: [-o< [-o< [-o<

Loads of Baby Dust to everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies, I've finally caught up with all 27 pages of this thread. It has grown rather quickly. I am officially on fall break so I was able to do my catch up. I'm in the 'trying over a year club' too. We have been TTC for about 17 months with 2 angels. I also have pretty bad anxiety. It was really comforting to read that some of you ladies deal with the same thing. I was on medication for it but I decided to stop taking it after my first miscarriage. The medicine I was on was safe for the first two trimesters of pregnancy but I didn't know how my body would react when I stopped and I didn't want to mess with that while pregnant so I just stopped. I've been ok. My anxiety is more social too and I get this lump in my throat that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. It all started about 2 years ago and its a long story but I have never been the same since.

So my DH went to give my doctor a sperm sample yesterday. They gave him a temporary medical number and they let us just pay 30 bucks to get the test done. My husband was NOT in a good mood yesterday. He said that was the most humiliating experience of his life. They were doing construction and had no where for him to do it other than the public bathroom. DH told me it felt like nothing came out (he obviously wasn't turned on) but it made him feel like less of a man. I'm hoping he got enough in the cup to at least test. Not sure when we will get results though. I've also been really good about working out. I've worked out every day after work for 30 minutes. Yesterday was the only day I skipped because we went to early voting. I'm feeling really good about everything. I'm hoping I O early again like last month. I think taking the progesterone stimulates earlier ovulation for some reason.

My hubby is really concerned about giving a sample. That's awful, he only had a public restroom?! I wouldn't be turned on either, not alone, anyways. Good for you exercising! When do you ovulate?

My temp went back up today. So I guess I did o! Now I'm just a waiting!

That woohoo was for you, you know. ;)

I wish I o'd earlier. Didn't get to bd last night! And couldn't this am, so we will have to tonight and I don't know if it will be too late. Oh, well. Time will tell. I'm so impatient. :haha:

That woohoo was for you, you know. ;)

I wish I o'd earlier. Didn't get to bd last night! And couldn't this am, so we will have to tonight and I don't know if it will be too late. Oh, well. Time will tell. I'm so impatient. :haha:

I know how u feel. The only time we could bd is at night and that's takes work when he's tired. And I was whoaing u for finally I. It seems like it takes forever!

Hi ladies :wave: I will be testing Nov 6th that's when :witch: is expected to arrive. I don't think I'm going to crave in this month :blush: hate seeing that BFN!!!
Hope we all got our sticky bean this month. Lots of love to all you ladies test in November :kiss: looking forward to seeing everyone's BFP :hugs:

Not sure if my TTC journey is going to be on hold or not for awhile or maybe for ever.I possible may have a prolapse vagina.The upper inside has started to get very puffy and move foward.Calling my ob tomarrow to see when I can come in

platinum hope everything is ok :hugs:

hopeforbfp I can't believe that happened to your hubby, what a horrible experience!

PLATINUM- I'll be thinking of you. I had a uterine prolapse when I was younger...
AFM- Had a blast last night, I dont ever drink, and I let loose. I do not feel good today:( I discarded my temp from this morning, just because I had drank so much last night, I know that can elevate your temps. So I'm assuming thats why my temp was crazy high this morning. Ithink my hubby wanted to get busy last night, which would have worked, that was my plan. I foiled that one! And now, hungover, I've got to make the moves tonight:( My opk's are weird, I dont know if I should trust them or not with the pcos but today is cd13. This morning I took my opk, same time as the last few days, and it was like almost positive, 98% I'd say. This aft, it was def negative. 24 hours previous, it was negative, barely saw a second line. I'm wondering if this am's was a fluke cause of the pcos, or if I had a really quick surge and I just happened to catch the tail end this morning. I'll post a pic later on to show you girls...

Thanks ladies! I'm also wondering if its just horribly irritated from the softcups.I started using them last Tuesday for a couple of hours after BD.Im going to stop using them and see if anything will happen.Defiantly still calling the ob tomorrow though.Rather be safe than sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->