November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Thank you Echo.Hoping everyone on here gets some good news soon! Sending lots of baby dust!

Yup loro about another week, I changed our bd schedule to cd 10-17 though since I apparently o'ed on cd 16 last month

Good news! I called my doctor and got a blood req for CD 21 progesterone, which I will get done on Wednesday because that'll be 7 days after ovulation ( so actually CD25). I guess I hope they find something to fix because, like Sholi said, unexplanned fertility is frustrating. I am trying not to test before my period is due and I really hope I don't start cramping and spotting soon!

Good need fezzie! I'm having my cd 21 blood done this month too :)

My hubby works on call so it depends on when he is home, always at least every other day though :)

I highlight my fertile time on the calendar so he knows when he should try to be around and when not to resist my advances :lol:

I thought I'd have a fever because I have a cold right and I feel hot but my temp is 95.7.its normally 97 ish.I doubt an ovulation dip would be that drastic but I want to be positive hah! I know I'm out though for this month

Could be an ovulation dip, couldn't it? Have you o'd (sorry, I probably know this, but I have had 2 beers....)?

I haven't had a positive OPK yet.line or digi.cervix is higher but not soft

You are probably getting close. Sometimes I have a drop in temp, think its o, but then o happen s a day or two later at a higher temp. Last cycle it was 4 days after my big temp dip. So I guess your estrogen is in action. GL and FX'd!

I hope so.i told myself I wouldn't go crazy but I have bad baby fever now! I'm hoping all goes well Wednesday and she can possibly suggest something to get my cycles back on track

I was due to test November 1st but I gave in. Happy to report I got a BFP yesterday afternoon and a stronger one today using FRER! It still hasn't sunk in yet! I'm praying for all of you to get your BFP! xoxo

Congratulations glarson1129! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats on your BFP!!

Afm... I have gotten my crosshairs today! Whoa says I'm 6dpo. But my chart looks horrible blah. Just have to wait out. FX'D!!

Congratulations!!!!!! I am happy for you!!!!!:happydance:
I am due for af on Nov. 3rd so I am trying my hardest to resist till then!!!

I was due to test November 1st but I gave in. Happy to report I got a BFP yesterday afternoon and a stronger one today using FRER! It still hasn't sunk in yet! I'm praying for all of you to get your BFP! xoxo

Wow, that's fantastic!! Congratulations! If I may ask, how long were you trying?

Congrats Glarson!

I am bummed-look at my temps, going down! And I think I've started cramping. I'm just so bloody frustrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->